You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2016 France

Maybe they're just judging it based on what they're witnessing with their own eyes ? He's been shite.

for most of the season as well. He ended up not starting for city for the last few weeks of the season. They were even picking that useless Navas ahead of him.

Maybe they're just judging it based on what they're witnessing with their own eyes ? He's been shite.

He's not had a good half, but that doesn't mean he's a poor player.  As we saw at LFC he is clearly very good.

He's not worth anywhere close to £50m

Maybe not, but he's better than a lot of the attacking players we have - Markovic, Lallana, Ibe etc.

Guest Pistonbroke

England are even worse than I thought. More chance of me shagging Kelly Brook than this lot reaching the quarters.

Come on mate, they dominated, just far too incompetent in front of goal. 

Thought Lallana was the best player on the pitch first half and after watching him every week, I never thought I'd be saying that. He has been involved in everything whereas Sterling has been fairly anonymous.

He's not had a good half, but that doesn't mean he's a poor player. As we saw at LFC he is clearly very good.

Maybe not, but he's better than a lot of the attacking players we have - Markovic, Lallana, Ibe etc.

He's faster than Lallana, probably a better finisher, but I don't think he's a better footballer. If Lallana could sort out his composure in front of goal, he'd be a sensational player.

Sterling was also dirt towards the end of last season.

Guest Pistonbroke

He's not had a good half, but that doesn't mean he's a poor player.  As we saw at LFC he is clearly very good.

Markovic on loan, Ibe never hardly starts, was Lallana put in just to try and make your point valid? You are talking shite, how about comparing him to Coutinho, Firminho, Sturridge and Origi? 

He plays in a City team which cost a fortune and couldn't even shine, he's been shit tonight so far. 

You can't stick up for Henderson anymore so you are using Sterling as your new

wingumman

Guest Pistonbroke

Are they fuck. A few shots straight at the keeper doesn't constitute an impressive performance.

You need to go to specsavers. Not arsed if you don't like the England team but talking shite is another thing.