You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Ginger Stigma

Bjornebye

On 15/10/2018 at 15:18, Mook said:

My Son has bright ginger hair, he's eight months old & very cute at the moment so he can pull it off but it went a bit darker recently & I was praying that it would grow out into a darker colour for him. No chance, it's gone even more ginger in the last month.

My missus has blonde hair & mine is dark brown as well so we've no idea how this has happened, she reckons his hair is going to be curly too, I do fear for him I have to say.

I got him one of these the other day...

Image result for justice for gingers baby

Stop filling his bottle with Irn Bru.

My Son has bright ginger hair, he's eight months old & very cute at the moment so he can pull it off but it went a bit darker recently & I was praying that it would grow out into a darker colour for him. No chance, it's gone even more ginger in the last month.

My missus has blonde hair & mine is dark brown as well so we've no idea how this has happened, she reckons his hair is going to be curly too, I do fear for him I have to say.

You’re going to get battered by dyslexics. 

• Upvote 1

This is one of my pet hates, people who think its ok to take the piss out of those that are ginger. Probably the same ones that bullied ginger kids and would be racist given half a chance.

And no I'm not

Edit Didnt see funny pics thread, didnt mean to chuck fuel on fire

17 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

At least this weirdo is consistent in his incorrect views.

Weirdo? I’ll be up home in a few weeks , maybe we can discuss the merits of calling people stuff like prick , melt on line, over a pint . Fucksake one comment has turned into this , which is weird . Incorrect ? Who are you to say that , are you always right or something so it’s just as well your of no consequence, isn’t best to put this to bed now though? 

I once made the mistake of replying to some on line prick, he was slagging Liverpool and it’s people off, best to give it a miss really and if I’ve read something on here that I thought was bollocks I’ve never posted anything that slagged the poster off , as I’ve never met them so it’s not possible to know is it, anyhow never mind it’s just some forum that’s no different to any other , though very funny at times and the only reason I look in really now and again and don’t really want to get in any argument or name calling , that really is for the wankers so I’ll leave it at that cheers and don’t forget the venue to discuss the name calling . Keep it up mate you must be something eh, toodle pip.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Weirdo? I’ll be up home in a few weeks , maybe we can discuss the merits of calling people stuff like prick , melt on line, over a pint . Fucksake one comment has turned into this , which is weird . Incorrect ? Who are you to say that , are you always right or something so it’s just as well your of no consequence, isn’t best to put this to bed now though? 

I once made the mistake of replying to some on line prick, he was slagging Liverpool and it’s people off, best to give it a miss really and if I’ve read something on here that I thought was bollocks I’ve never posted anything that slagged the poster off , as I’ve never met them so it’s not possible to know is it, anyhow never mind it’s just some forum that’s no different to any other , though very funny at times and the only reason I look in really now and again and don’t really want to get in any argument or name calling , that really is for the wankers so I’ll leave it at that cheers and don’t forget the venue to discuss the name calling . Keep it up mate you must be something eh, toodle pip.

I was clearly wrong to call you a weirdo. I do apologise. 

831652B6-4ED6-46EC-A19C-E9CA97CD3670.jpeg

24EA7186-2F2E-4338-A42B-11F65056ECB6.jpeg

• Upvote 1

On 04/08/2019 at 14:16, easytoslip said:

Repped