You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool vs Leicester, Thursday 1st January

Mook

I'm going to this, so you won't see my inspirational thoughts throughout this thread. I always intend to type up a detailed report afterwards but can never be arsed.

If Can plays in the same role then I'll watch him with a keen eye and report back with my obviously unbiased eye.

I am hoping for the same as against Swansea. Roughly the same set up and plenty of chances - oh...and obviously three points.

Fresh from his success on Monday, the Olinguito Of War waits quietly, concealed in the away team dressing room, a furry bundle of sharp teeth and razor claws, patiently waiting to strike from the shadows and shred what little testicles the Evertonian, David Nugent, has left.

Fear him, Leicester.

Olinguito---the-newly-dis-002.jpg

• Upvote 1

Gerrard waltzing back into the team by the sounds of it. Henderson back to RWB. Sorry but totally the wrong decision. Lucas will be knackered today and will need some younger legs around him. Brendan you are allowed to keep Stevie on the bench for more than 1 game...

he was brilliant against them away

Gerrard isn't going to sign his new contract imo so we should start to get use to playing without him for the rest of the season bring him in for Afc Wimbledon game if Bredan feels he has to play him.Whoever is dropped for Stevie has every right to be pissed off with the manager.

Gerrard isn't going to sign his new contract imo so we should start to get use to playing without him for the rest of the season bring him in for Afc Wimbledon game if Bredan feels he has to play him.Whoever is dropped for Stevie has every right to be pissed off with the manager.

So we shouldn't play him based on a hunch you have ?

Gerrard still has a lot to offer, he just needs to be managed better.