You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lewis Hamilton

Anny Road

Fuck off Nico, you typical germanoid.

You hate Lewis because he is not your typical english villager or your London fake gangasta type of jihadist teenagers' rapist or something.

Lewis is very successful, he has got a proper older gf who is on the brink of becoming an amazing milf, with an amazing ass. He is also smooth and he is the fastest driver in F1. I like his accent too.

Come on Lewis!!!

Lewis, London Council Estate Boy. Whats not to like.

Alonso, grade A cunt who shopped his own team when they shifted focus away from him and onto Hamilton (they used to be team mates).

Dont get all this Alonso best driver nonsense didnt Hamilton beat him when in same car at mclaren then threw his dummie out of the pram and all f1 drivers are egomaniacs well the really good ones anyway Senna,Shumacher,Alonso,Vettel and Hamilton

Exactly that. . And not only was he beating him the same car, he had only every driven some of the tracks before in the simulator, rather than in a actual car. 

FA is a big fucking cry baby.

Alonso is the best most consistent driver.  Hamilton is probably the quickest but he does make quite a few mistakes.

Not arsed who wins tomorrow tbh

I just hope next season the likes of Red Bull, Mclaren & Ferrari become much more competitive against Mercedes.  & also Williams continue their recent improvement

Button always comes across as such a top lad.

He is the one i always want to win, Top bloke. Like Riccardo as well.

Cant be doing with Hamilton, or Rosberg for that matter. I just hope this last race is full of genuine drama and both drivers whine like little girls over the radio which they like doing.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

He is the one i always want to win, Top bloke. Like Riccardo as well.

Cant be doing with Hamilton, or Rosberg for that matter. I just hope this last race is full of genuine drama and both drivers whine like little girls over the radio which they like doing.

Riccardo does seem ace.

I do like Hamilton though.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

More, not the legendary driver his record suggests than shit but... yeah, fuck him. The Crazy Frog singing wanker.

Heh, fair point. As shit as one of the best in his field can be.