You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

3 minutes ago, Elite said:

What are the best foreign language shows that have been out?

I could never be arsed but I find it no trouble at all now I've watched Dark, Squid Game and Gomorrah. There must be some gens I've missed.

The bridge

Romanzo criminale

Borgen

The killing

Babylon Berlin isn't bad, although it won't be to everyone's taste.

It is set in Germany in 1929 and follows a vice detective in a what if alternative history where the fledgling german democracy is threatened by a return to a monarchy before the rise of Hitler.

6 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Except for the latest series of Borgen,which was shit.

Tehran and Suburra;Blood on Rome are good,especially the latter.

There was one called the Nordic Murders which was on one of the 4 channels recently, think its on Prime now. Was set on Usedom which is an island just off the North German/Polish Baltic coasts, its half German half Polish and the language is reflected in this. Thought it was pretty good and a location that I hadnt seen before

5 hours ago, redinblack said:

There was one called the Nordic Murders which was on one of the 4 channels recently, think its on Prime now. Was set on Usedom which is an island just off the North German/Polish Baltic coasts, its half German half Polish and the language is reflected in this. Thought it was pretty good and a location that I hadnt seen before

I will have a look at that. Thanks for the recommendation.

• Upvote 1

I finished only murders in the buildings. What brilliant nonsense that show is. I thought it was a step up on season 1. 8.5/10

Midwich Cuckoos. Really weird story where there's a power cut in Midwich which makes everyone collapse. When over, all the women of child bearing years are pregnant, with children who have no trace of paternal dna. Keeley Hawes is in the lead role, who i found a bit annoying to be honest, but other than that I found it a pretty enjoyable show. A vibe almost a bit like Servant, but not shit. 7.5/10. 

"See"

WTF?

I watched the first ten minutes, just on the off chance they could actually present any sort of coherent reason for me to believe that a group of blind people could survive in a post-apocalyptic world (or any world, for that matter).

It's ridiculous.

They'd be eaten by wolves after knocking themselves out walking into trees the first day out.

Would make a helluva season of "Alone".

Short, but entertaining.