You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

10 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

What is the content like? Does it have loads of 70s and 80s stuff? I’ve tried googling it but can’t find much information.

You can sign up to it with a free 30 day trial. If it is no good, cancel it and you won't have to pay a penny.

2 hours ago, rotoq said:

The Bodyguard. 7.5/10

I honestly think it's one of the shittest things I've ever sat through. I kept watching because everyone kept saying how good it was, but I thought it was just awful. The lad in the lead role just looked like he was shitting all the time. And the story was crap and made no sense. 

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke
41 minutes ago, Elite said:

Going to start The Godfather of Harlem, hopefully it's as good as you fine folk say.

Looking for a new show to watch and kill a few days. Pretty much up the point where I have watched the important stuff I wanted to get out of the way, still got loads on my 'To Watch' list and quite a few good things will be released soon. 

Thinking of jumping into Bad Blood, only 14 episodes. Anyone seen it? 

3 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Looking for a new show to watch and kill a few days. Pretty much up the point where I have watched the important stuff I wanted to get out of the way, still got loads on my 'To Watch' list and quite a few good things will be released soon. 

Thinking of jumping into Bad Blood, only 14 episodes. Anyone seen it? 

My dad said Bad Blood is good as have a few on here. I think it's one of those 'shit' but good shows.

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, Elite said:

My dad said Bad Blood is good as have a few on here. I think it's one of those 'shit' but good shows.

Bad Blood it is then. Tell your dad if it's crap I'll be back to neg his son, fair's fair mate. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Elite said:

Haha fair enough. I need watch it myself but keep finding other stuff to watch instead.

I'm the same, forever getting sidetracked by new stuff/added material to existing series being released. 

4 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

I honestly think it's one of the shittest things I've ever sat through. I kept watching because everyone kept saying how good it was, but I thought it was just awful. The lad in the lead role just looked like he was shitting all the time. And the story was crap and made no sense. 

I quite liked a lot of it, but it was sold to me by friends as "absolutely brilliant" and I found it tried to be complicated for the sake of it and rolled my eyes a fair few times.

Also, given the number of senior characters, there wasn't enough screen time for me to give a shit about a lot of them.

Still, it was better the last shite I watched so I've probably inflated the score.

(For the record the last shite I watched was iZombie because the woman looked hot as fuck, but the show was fucking awful 2/10)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Elite said:

Good to know, it feels like 5 is a filler season.

I think if I recall correctly they decided at the end of season 4 it would finish on 6, so when season 5 starts they already knew how they'd end it, so they're building that arc. I enjoyed 5 though, so surprised you're struggling with it. 

23 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Just watched that final episode of Mr Inbetween again and it's even more powerful and poignant the 2nd time around.

Incredible acting, quite beautifully written, grown up, subtle and wonderful.

You can keep your Battle of Winterfell, THIS was the tv highlight of the year.

10/10 stunning telly.

I won't lie, I teared up during the final interaction. He'll be a big miss if it does get renewed, great character and a superb actor.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, paddyberger said:

Just finished Mr Inbetween, brilliant. Ray’s brother is a tremendous actor, the scene with him and Maddie was beautifully done. Really got me that.

The Romeo and Juliet reading ? yeah that was gut wrenching. Such great acting you could feel the warmth from him. 

• Upvote 1