You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2014

DanDanShaw

I don't care what the general consensus is on Fury, he is a personality that the sport needs and he is coming out with some corkers tonight!

He is a gigantic dickhead. How embarrassing heavyweight boxing has become when this twat is even mentioned as a fighter never mind the World fucking title. How bad is a division when you have a part time politician/boxer as a world champion and a fucking certifiable imbecile may get a shot at him by defeating a few cruiser weights and a couple of nightclub bouncers. The whole fucking division should be scrapped.

I too thought Price looked like he may be a future champion and he may well do it ,if he can avoid getting punched. Let's face it Klitschko defeated that fat Aussie/Samoan the other night and didn't have a single punch hit him. Pathetic.

Finally FG if you think that the sport needs Fury then you might want to watch fucking wrestling instead. 

• Upvote 3

Mayweather allegedly spilt up with his bird as she aborted their twin babies and told him she miscarried. Lots of talk he is all over the place emotionally.

Really Cuntish of him to put that all over the Internet.

Are you betting on a stoppage, or a unanimous decision?

It was. I didn't know the full in and outs of it. His head is obviously all over the shop.

I think Mayweather is capable of stopping him, but I don't know if he will put his foot on the gas enough to do it.

I'm thinking if backing Collazo by ko. I've been on a good run since winning big (ish) on Crawford against Burns.

They are fighting over which gloves Maidana wears now, the original Argentina flag gloves that Maidana wanted to wear have a combination of horse hair and foam inserts and Floyd's refusing to fight him in them. Maidana agreed to a second Red pair of Everlast Mx gloves and Floyd still objected, ridiculous farce going on in Vegas.

It doesn't matter what Floyd thinks of the second pair. The commission has passed them as legal and banned the horse hair gloves due to Mayweathers complaints. Maidana team needs to tell them to do one

It was. I didn't know the full in and outs of it. His head is obviously all over the shop.I think Mayweather is capable of stopping him, but I don't know if he will put his foot on the gas enough to do it.I'm thinking if backing Collazo by ko. I've been on a good run since winning big (ish) on Crawford against Burns.

The second I read it, I wish I hadn't.

He's definitely capable of it. Maidana has been seriously hurt against Khan, Ortiz, Lopez, Soto-Karass and I think even Alexander hurt him(though there's no chance I'm going to watch that fight again, to confirm). Floyd used to be an excellent finisher, so it's there. This is the first time he's had 3 fights in a year since he really became Floyd Mayweather, he should be extremely sharp, which makes me think this is probably as good a time as any for a TKO.

I disagree about Khan, I think he's got too much of everything for Collazo. Bigger, faster, stronger usually wins. This card would be so much better if it was Khan vs Maidana, again.

• Upvote 1

I'd love a Khan - Maidana rematch. Whatever people think of Khan, you cannot question he brings total entertainment.

If he boxes and doesn't get involved in a fight, he wins easily. However, I just don't think he can help himself.

Floyd was a sensational finisher at Lightweight. I'd love for him to go for the stoppage tonight. I backed him for the stoppage against Alvarez, I think it was there for him but he didn't go for it.

Mayweather has only stopped one fighter inside the distance since Hatton. I like Maidana and he's got a punchers chance.

I think Collazo should not be underestimated. Khan is faster, but Collazo is a tricky fighter and he can punch. I fancy Broner to struggle tonight, Sometimes that firt loss can take a lot out of a fighter!

I think Khan will have to much for Collazo but that could be my heart talking and not my head as i really like the little bugger, i also think Maidana might pull this off, he has improved immeasurably since he fought Khan and Mayweather seems more interested in the rock star life at the moment.

UK [/size]Ring [/size]Walk Times: Broner 2am ,[/size]Khan vs Collazo 2.45 AM and Mayweather 3.45AM (estimated times)[/size]

You could probably add an hour onto those times.

Hopefully Maidana can land something tonight, if not its going to be ridiculously one-sided.Khans fight could be fun, Collazo is a tough one with a decent punch.