You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Yes, of course that makes more sense, but the trouble is with the exhaustion from the busy week and the full weekend schedules (shes all about getting up early and jogging etc) a second round is usually quite tricky to initiate.

It's a bit convenient isn't it? One would think lazy weekends and late breakfeasts would suit your distance relationship.

There was a kid in my 8th grade class at school who used to wank in class. He used to make a hole in his pocket and go for it. Got caught a few times and was sent to the Head's office to be caned but it didn't stop him.

Sadly I was off sick on the memorable day he wanked into his hand and when the teacher turned his back to the class to write on the blackboard Chris expertly flicked a blob of jizz onto his back.

Instant school legend.

He was in my rugby team as well. One Saturday morning when we were about 15 his dad was driving us to rugby when Chris asked him to stop for a couple of minutes so he could see a mate. Chris went into some strangers yard, hopped the fence to his 24 year old girlfriend's place and knocked one off. We pissed ourselves laughing when we arrived at the ground and his dad noticed that he had put his shorts on back to front.

Edited by stevebaby

There was a kid in my 8th grade class at school who used to wank in class. He used to make a hole in his pocket and go for it. Got caught a few times and was sent to the Head's office to be caned but it didn't stop him.

Sadly I was off sick on the memorable day he wanked into his hand and when the teacher turned his back to the class to write on the blackboard Chris expertly flicked a blob of jizz onto his back.

Instant school legend.

He was in my rugby team as well. One Saturday morning when we were about 15 his dad was driving us to rugby when Chris asked him to stop for a couple of minutes so he could see a mate. Chris went into some strangers yard' date=' hopped the fence to his 24 year old girlfriend's place and knocked one off. We pissed ourselves laughing when we arrived at the ground and his dad noticed that he had put his shorts on back to front.[/quote']

This is the kind of reply I was hoping for to be honest.

I once had a three way wanking race with my little brother and my best friend. It was a sleepover, we were each in our respective beds and counted it down. My brother had won before we said go.

This is the kind of reply I was hoping for to be honest.

I once had a three way wanking race with my little brother and my best friend. It was a sleepover' date=' we were each in our respective beds and counted it down. My brother had won before we said go.[/quote']

Way,way too much info.

Probably one of the most shocking things ive read on here and not in a good way either.

Id look up the guy with the username Pony Princess if i were you.

• 1 year later...