You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Norwich City Away Match Thread

FrenchEyeGlass

We will always concede goals playing like this. I don't know why anyone is surprised.

And if anyone says 'individual mistake' - kill yourself now

Fucking horrible ain't it? This passing tiki taka business. We've no business attempting to play good football like a top team, we should be playing a style that suits our mid table qualities, more hoofing and goal mouth bus parking. In over his head this Rodgers bloke.

]not sure what to make of all that. obviously delighted to get 3 points and score 5 goals but some of the defending was shocking. even at 3 nil I wasn't convinced we'd won the game because they kept creating good chances.[/b] finally a day when we got some luck at the back and suarez had the shooting boots on.

fucking cunt of a ref gets off with yet another terrible performance. no penalty for suarez and no red card for becky barnett? championship for you next week son.

It is concerning , the score could easily of been 10-5 today.

As frustrating as they are the individual mistakes dont concern me to much as they will surely become a lot less , what is a worry is the space we give away in front of our back 4 , sometimes its just a simple pass which gets them in there , against a better team today regardless of how well we played with the ball we would of conceded more than 2 , im confident it will get sorted though , Rodgers has only been here 5 minutes and we haven't really got a defensive midfielder in our team at the moment.

Overall very happy with what we are seeing these last few games , just think when we top up with a few quality transfers to add to all of this.

Hopefully it does'nt get overlooked on MOTD with all the goals going in today, because if this carries on, he might get the reputation of getting nothing from referees.

This actually might swing completely the opposite way if he keeps getting wronged every week by referees.

Er, do you really think it is just co incidence that Rodgers went public with his comments to Riley about Suarez and penalty decisions then today, probably has the most blatant shout turned down? Even champagne charlie said it was a stone wall pen.

The King had the same thing when bob wilson claimed to show him diving for a pen in a scotland game and he didnt get a pen playing for Liverpool for nigh on 18 months.

If rodgers wants to take this up with riley, I've no problem with that but dont go telling the press about it.

I dont know what the answer is except the obvious. Someone needs to have a word with refs because its a joke valencia and welbeck in particular get sneezed on in the area and they are down, getting pens and not booked for diving.

suarezgif.gif

Fucking atrocious that decision and the way the norwich players tried to get him booked there. Then the crowd get on his back because their own players have cheated and insinuated Suarez went down easily.

I mean fucking hell, what does he have to do to get a decision, have his fucking leg snapped in two?

I mean fucking hell, what does he have to do to get a decision, have his fucking leg snapped in two?

The scary thing is as someone mentioned earlier because hes getting fuck all the challenges being thrown at him are getting worse and worse as many players know the ref will let them away with it.

Fuck knows thats dangerous.