You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest San Don

Guest San Don

Jesus, in all my time supporting Liverpool, I have never know anything like it. Every way we turn there seems to be someone not just willing to stick the boot in, but actually do it.

We were the scapegoat for years over Hillsborough (and still are in a sizeable portion of the population), the Suarez affair, despite the non existence of any evidence to support that piece of shit's assertion, means everyone thinks as us the the racist club of England.

Next up it was Swansea, making an issue over first the sigurdsson then allen transfers.

Now, fucking Fulham want their turn having complained to the PL about our enquiry over dempsey and failure(!) to buy him. WTF!? So once you enquire about a player you have to follow through to the purchase do you, no matter how inflated or unrealistic the fee is?

Fucking hell, I think I know how the Rangers fans may feel like now.

A Liverpool fan thinking the world's against him and his team? Whatever next?

I think he is right Stringy! Not because of paranoia but because we are weak, and an easy scalp for smaller clubs.

Ayre got it in the neck over the overseas TV deal, from a chairman who argued for no relegation from the premiership and it is has been going on since then.

Rodgers stupidly talked about dempsey in the press and the owners mouthpiece website actually said we had him signed. Now you can point to other clubs doing similar things but that doesn't make what rodgers and fsg have done right.

The club cocked up Suarez's defence too, to such an extent that we basically gave evidence against him!

The world isn't out to get LFC. LFC has a habit of kicking itself in the balls.

because we are weak, and an easy scalp for smaller clubs.

Little bit of column A...

The world isn't out to get LFC. LFC has a habit of kicking itself in the balls.

Little bit of Column B

In all seriousness though I think we without doubt are the whipping boys of the past year. Its been open season on us for ages.

Now thing is, its only gotten as bad because we've let it. We've never ever done anything to help ourselves.

I see Jol was quick to join the Fergie arse kissing club in an interview over this:

Jol has advised Dempsey to look to Robin van Persie's £24million move from Arsenal to Manchester United for instruction on how a transfer should be completed.

"There are always players in football like Van Persie who want to move, but they keep quiet," he said.

"This was different. Although we like to keep everything under the surface, it was impossible. Van Persie did the right thing.

So Slur Alex has never tapped anyone up Martin? Could you just tell me the reason why Jaap Stam was moved on so quickly after his autobiography came out?

Jesus, in all my time supporting Liverpool, I have never know anything like it. Every way we turn there seems to be someone not just willing to stick the boot in, but actually do it.

We were the scapegoat for years over Hillsborough (and still are in a sizeable portion of the population), the Suarez affair, despite the non existence of any evidence to support that piece of shit's assertion, means everyone thinks as us the the racist club of England.

Next up it was Swansea, making an issue over first the sigurdsson then allen transfers.

Now, fucking Fulham want their turn having complained to the PL about our enquiry over dempsey and failure(!) to buy him. WTF!? So once you enquire about a player you have to follow through to the purchase do you, no matter how inflated or unrealistic the fee is?

Sadly, and I mean that with a very heavy heart....

We are nothing close to what the majority of us grew up with, we are not the mighty force we once were, nor are we anything close to even getting back to that genre of what some of us think or expect us to be, not for a long time yet.

If I am totally honest, we are at best, a mid table bunch of gobshites, who are fighting a corner we no longer have the right to fight for, and that sadly is down to too many shite owners/ shite managers/ and shite people thinking they knew what LFC is and not doing what LFC WAS to keep the position going.

I am sadly old school, one of those who think LFC should have kept on with the Shankly way/Liverpool way, (which is one in the same) and promoted from within (souness aside)(who fucked the club over)

Sugar daddies aside, we are not and have never been a spend spend spend club, and although I appreciate that in the modern world, you have to have a huge wallet to keep up, we lost our way when we stopped what worked for us.

Promotion from within (manager wise)/a tight group of players with a hint of local lads/and the odd jock :) and an understanding of what it meant to wear the red shirt.

That alongside the fact that we now live in an age where anything said or done or whispered by anyone remotely attached to the club gets full frontal publicity, then you have to accept the fact that we are not what we were.

Fulham FFS, making claims to the FA? one of our players being hung out to dry by our own club? (Luis)

We are not what we once were, also we were/and still are owned by people who dont know/dont care/and certainly dont get, what LFC is, nor will they ever, as long as money is the deciding factor in everything related to what they/we do.

Get used to it people, LFC is not what those of us old enough to remember Kenny playing think it is.

It will never be that again until we get ourselves owners who know what being a football fan/supporter actually means (and anyone whose calls it soccer is a cunt) and until the people running it realise that money isnt the be all and end all of a club/our club, and get back to LFC being LFC and not some ltd/tax dodge/business/plc/whatever load of bollocks that makes cash for those totally unrelated to what matters bunch of cunts in suits, then we will never be anything other than what we are now.

And I wont even start on how we sacked a full on red blooded legend of this once great club, and to replace him with a no mark nobody despite getting us to two cup finals, winning one and losing one, and then being told by those with the money that they will give the new guy time????????????? FUCK RIGHT OFF.

Apologies, I get quite irate with certain things, hence why ive not posted for a long while, and hence why I wont post after this, even though I know certain knobbers will be straight on to slate me, (you know who you are, mask man or wanker as I call you) (sorry cant even remember your name, you insignificant cunt)

LFC, once the mighty, now the whipping boy, no bollocks left to fight with.

But then we can always blame Luis, he seems to take the flack for everything anyway.

Cheers for keeping the account open Dave ;)

Rant over

Jimmy Tarbuck, Cilla Black, Stan Boardman, Carla Lane, Brookside Close...

we've not helped ourselves either. And it's not just about the club, if you listen to the anti-Scouse songs - the general perception of Merseyside is just as much of a cause (if not more). Everton are exempt as they are nonentities but were they successful they would get the same shit.

If we have a case to answer then Fulham should bring it. As far as I can tell it was just an enquiry, the sort of thing that happens all day every day. We did not buy, presumably because the price was too high. If the Fulham complaint is over the announcement (in error) on the NESN website, they may have grounds for complaint.

Guest San Don
Sadly, and I mean that with a very heavy heart....

We are nothing close to what the majority of us grew up with, we are not the mighty force we once were, nor are we anything close to even getting back to that genre of what some of us think or expect us to be, not for a long time yet.

If I am totally honest, we are at best, a mid table bunch of gobshites, who are fighting a corner we no longer have the right to fight for, and that sadly is down to too many shite owners/ shite managers/ and shite people thinking they knew what LFC is and not doing what LFC WAS to keep the position going.

I am sadly old school, one of those who think LFC should have kept on with the Shankly way/Liverpool way, (which is one in the same) and promoted from within (souness aside)(who fucked the club over)

Sugar daddies aside, we are not and have never been a spend spend spend club, and although I appreciate that in the modern world, you have to have a huge wallet to keep up, we lost our way when we stopped what worked for us.

Promotion from within (manager wise)/a tight group of players with a hint of local lads/and the odd jock :) and an understanding of what it meant to wear the red shirt.

That alongside the fact that we now live in an age where anything said or done or whispered by anyone remotely attached to the club gets full frontal publicity, then you have to accept the fact that we are not what we were.

Fulham FFS, making claims to the FA? one of our players being hung out to dry by our own club? (Luis)

We are not what we once were, also we were/and still are owned by people who dont know/dont care/and certainly dont get, what LFC is, nor will they ever, as long as money is the deciding factor in everything related to what they/we do.

Get used to it people, LFC is not what those of us old enough to remember Kenny playing think it is.

It will never be that again until we get ourselves owners who know what being a football fan/supporter actually means (and anyone whose calls it soccer is a cunt) and until the people running it realise that money isnt the be all and end all of a club/our club, and get back to LFC being LFC and not some ltd/tax dodge/business/plc/whatever load of bollocks that makes cash for those totally unrelated to what matters bunch of cunts in suits, then we will never be anything other than what we are now.

And I wont even start on how we sacked a full on red blooded legend of this once great club, and to replace him with a no mark nobody despite getting us to two cup finals, winning one and losing one, and then being told by those with the money that they will give the new guy time????????????? FUCK RIGHT OFF.

Apologies, I get quite irate with certain things, hence why ive not posted for a long while, and hence why I wont post after this, even though I know certain knobbers will be straight on to slate me, (you know who you are, mask man or wanker as I call you) (sorry cant even remember your name, you insignificant cunt)

LFC, once the mighty, now the whipping boy, no bollocks left to fight with.

But then we can always blame Luis, he seems to take the flack for everything anyway.

Cheers for keeping the account open Dave ;)

Rant over

I tend to agree with you here. My original comments were not made with the intention that one or two have, that I care much for what others say about us.

I take an interest in what they say but am not overtly bothered. The point I was trying to make as you say is where once we were fairly well respected, even when we were winning loads of titles, you hardly every heard a bad word about LFC.

But now, we are racists, we dont play by the (transfer) rules etc, etc. I really dont see what Fulham's problem is. We enquired about a player who is in the last year of his contract or at least according to the public domain is.

We were told the price and we said tahnks but no thanks. Jol seems to be saying we should be paying the inflated £10m and if we dont, we've done something wrong? GTF martin.

Yes, but you should stop being so sensitive. We're made of thicker skins than this my friend.

Football has a way, or more to the point, the press has a way, of picking their darlings and massaging those lucky few that they chose, and then nullifying any negative press that they(those chosen few) may get...Now, for ourselves, we're in the other group and nothing is more sweeter to the press and establishment, than a once time king, hitting on hard times. But fuck them, who cares what cockneys think.....

Our day will come back my friend.

If you ask me? I think it's Clear What is wrong here - not so much our so-called 'ineptitude' though there is that (and our 'ineptitude' as some put it had Nothing to do with that lying French w*nker & his venom filled OAP of a manager last season - that? was Their doing - yes we fcuked up our defence - but They began it - remember that). No it's the following;

Don't you see? All this has happened Since H & G left or at the very least since it became obvious they were going to go prob' as far back as summer 2009 IIRR. I say this as before that? We were left alone or only occasionally picked on in the press & the problems H & G were causing to us & the damage they were doing despite taking us close to liquidation & it being a fucking scandal & a complete disgrace that such a mess was even allowed to happen in the much vaunted rich mans playground of the English PL? Well that was left alone or whispered about at best - why?

Simple - whilst everyone outside LFC Knew what the twin horrors H & G were doing? As has been mentioned elsewhere on these pages? They hated/hate us So much? They were if not glad then certainly Wanting it to continue & as long as it did? They didn't care about us one way or another & were content for us to suffer. But us reunited without those two as owners (on & off the pitch)? Us rebuilding with all the money we earn that they once took in interest payments to the banks? Well that's a different matter - something had to be done to stop us (in certain eyes) and if you ask me? I think it's clear by now that it has been..............

But then? FSG took over & sacked everyones favourite cuddly OAP LMA star Woy Hodgson who was a major part of said damage (shock to them), United the club by bringing back a if not The legend (horror from those without once more) and then - worst of all in their eyes - began rebuilding the club with the (huge) amounts we once paid in interest now going on one thing only - Our Team (the shame, the shame). Yes the cash has been largely wasted with the odd gem amongst the dross brought in since Last January (Coates, Suarez & Allen to name a few) but no-one mentions 'net spend' or laughs at us about the interest payments we once made & complained were stopping us in the transfer market anymore as those outside the club always used to do to That argument;

Why? Simple - haven't you noticed? That is when the hatred (which began around the time H & G were on their way out) started to mushroom soon after - the hoping Roy Hodgson gets his own back for Liverpool's "treatment of him" (copyright the national press) a theme now continued via Steve Clarke, the Suarez Disgrace orchestrated between Manchester & London, Annoying little clubs like Fulham, Portsmouth & Blackpool trying to get their two pennorth in & inflate transfers to a maximum for us then/now crying when we don't play ball & a barely concealed campaign (that eventually succeeded) against the man who Reunited us on & off the field (the King of course) by the National Press all season.

Even tonight with the constant Hearts Cheerleading by ITV almost Willing a goal from them & going on about their chances next week when We were the ones who eventually scored - it's everywhere & it's not imagined - someone, somewhere has an agenda against us & has done for years - it's aim if you ask me? Is IMO to keep us as disunited & as weak as we can be on the pitch for as long as possible & IMO? It's only since Kenny & us decided to openly challenge that by uniting our club once more that this agenda has come more & more into the open so much so it's almost palpable now whenver we're on TV (barring our own channel of course). As To Who that person or persons might be? Well I'm not sure but I have a few ideas & no I'm not thinking of someone in football before you shout the obvious name though I think He's part of it - personally? I think that person's identity Will come out before long but for now? We shall see............

Oh & before I forget? All that evidence above was stuff I could recall without even mentioning the shocking referees & decisions this club has suffered from since at least the 2009/10 season when there were a number of awful shockers we were on the wrong end of; My only surprise is the authorities aren't even Hiding it anymore - the one thing they, the public outside of LFC's family/fans etc & most especially the rest of the PL as well as whoever is directing all this at us? do NOT want more than anything else?

Well that's clear no? What they do Not want ever............Is a United Liverpool team that are one unshakeable whole on & off the pitch with No distractions from the media & the fans & players fully behind the manager & club at all times, As the team develop fully into what Rogers wants - why? Simple - because if we are given long enough like that to develop? Then we might just do the one thing they All fear & Prove them wrong by shoving their criticisms back down their throats with results, trophies & a return to the Real Liverpool of old - as Rafa' so nearly did;

Anyway I believe with us now having come so close to making that happen once? In short? Clearly we really scared those behind all this & they're now resolved to do all they can to prevent a recurrence of How far Rafa' brought us happening once more hence Dowd's disgraceful performance on Sat' on behalf of the FA, PL & the rest of them. The only thing missing? Was his West Brom' shirt and club badge - I mean come on, TWO penalties & a Red Card for Agger for less of an offence than one that Kieran Richardson did in exactly the same way last season at Anfield for Sunderland & he stayed On the field? Make it a bit more obvious please do.

You don't believe me? Look at last season at a similar time at Spurs where we had 2 men dismissed & our team kicked off the park or Stoke where Carra' gave away a soft penalty & several much stronger claims for us (in Both league games against them) were ignored then a few weeks after our home game? Stoke go to OT & concede from? Not 1 but Two pens' which are softer claims than any we had in 2 matches against them - again? They couldn't Make it more obvious. There was also the whole distasteful Evra business & the stunts that tw*t pulled in both league games to consider;

Oh yes & I've argued the legal points which I understand quite well with others over all this ad nauseum & pointed out re' Evra that he'd be completely destroyed in a Real court - their response? He won't & would win simply because we're Liverpool & thus racist and not possibly able to win such a case erever it's held; After that? I just laughed at them & said I hope They never end up in court in that case as like Evra? Without evidence to back them up? these people would themselves be smashed out of sight in short order.

But I suppose what I'm saying overall is if you look at things over the last few years & esp' since the summer of 2009 when it became obvious the twin horrors could Not hold onto us for much longer & much moreso now ever since they've gone? It's as though someone, somewhere has taken a conscious decision to make life as downright damn difficult as possible for us in terms of even returning to our former status as a member of the so-called 'big 4' (funny how we finished there 8 or 9 times before 2010 & yet Spurs who did it twice only in recent times are constantly touted to do this whilst we are not mentioned) never mind as challengers for the League Title here in England.

To finish I'm not saying I know Why this is or Whose doing it (though I have a few ideas on that front) just that especially over the last year? This much Is true - what I have mentioned Is happening, is (if you ask me) quite clearly being directed from somewhere & has become increasingly obvious - Why? Who knows? I don't, but remember - just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're Not all out to get you & in our case? It's pretty damn obvious by now that someone most certainly is..................................

Edited by Redshadow

One more thing actually while I'm here - I'm utterly amazed that with our fanbase leading the way in terms of Making owners accountable for their actions by actually forcing out the two tw*ts who were killing us? That we haven't made use of the methods we learnt during that time & the mass mobilisations our much touted 'internet terrorists' showed their capable of to fight our corner against those hidebound idiots from the FA & the officious tossers making our lives difficult of late; If we can force companies like Blackstone & Deutsche Bank away from dealing with H & G then how on Earth if we're so minded can we Not bring an amateurish wreck like the FA or an old mans playground like the LMA or PL hierarchy/admin' to their knees? I think our fans should be far more militant in that respect & maybe then we'll be listened to; I hate to mention them but such actions have worked more than once in the past for the fans of another club who play in red & play not to far from us. Now we've taken the lead in recent years in how to mass mobilise & act in concert online against those harming our club? I think we should turn those techniques back on the PL, FA & LMA at the very least if necessary to show them Not to try & single us out anymore - it would certainly make them think If we went down that road.................

I dunno Shoe'; It's late - I'm tired, a little emotional (as been far through the wringer of late re' my personal life & little boy) & prob' prone to conspiracy theories myself but if you ask me? I think something untoward is going on re' our beloved club & that's the best words I can put it into at this late hour. Am prob' making much ado about nothing here but everything that's happened to us of late? Seems far to directed, in concert & sequence & frequent to be a mere sequence of coincidences is all. Is it? Who knows? I guess we'll all find out in good time................