You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Football kits show and tell: The Best and the Worst

WhiskeyJar

Shrewsbury Town:

Best, as modelled by Derek Smalls

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRtNsZmre0e2_XIePnS11Uau2X8tzPB64J4cTTSsQNG60f9rmQ1HnMY7bp

Worst (although we won promotion in it so it has fond memories)

shrewsburytownkit.jpg

And now for the trivia bonus...

And this is Jason Bateman holding a Town shirt because his Mum is from there.

SD3896872@bateman16.jpg

sport-graphics-2008_693909a.jpg

that one is a favourite LFC one of mine

never liked this one, don't know why really as I can't pinpoint anything particularly wrong with it

svTORRES-420x0.jpg

as for other teams some of my favoured ones that I own are

real-madrid-06-07.jpg

barcelona_04-05_away.jpg

AC-Milan-10-11-adidas-home-kit-leaked.jpg

Kily%20Gonzalez%202003.jpg

Inter AND AC Milan?? Pick a side, man. Preferably AC.

Inter AND AC Milan?? Pick a side, man. Preferably AC.

funny how you picked up on that but not Barca and Madrid, I definately prefer AC but pretty much all the big foreign clubs interest me massively (funny given I think all the English ones apart from us are huge cunts) so if they bring a shirt out I like I'll buy it, also the Inter shirt has Zanetti on the back who gets all time godly status from me along with Raul, Xabi and De Rossi so its allowed

funny how you picked up on that but not Barca and Madrid, I definately prefer AC but pretty much all the big foreign clubs interest me massively (funny given I think all the English ones apart from us are huge cnts) so if they bring a shirt out I like I'll buy it, also the Inter shirt has Zanetti on the back who gets all time godly status from me along with Raul, Xabi and De Rossi so its allowed

To be fair the Barca one is just a box with a red cross on it on my work PC. If i'd have seen that as well there'd have been uproar!!

if this turns out to be real, it would have to be up there for worst of all time

wstm200z.jpg

christ on a bike. I suspect it hasn't been thought through - who the fuck is going to walk around town in that? Having said that, it might look the business on an enormous Yank in white socks and trainers bumbling along the beach in Miami.