You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My boss admitted he only hires fit birds. He's done exactly that as well!

We're like that with work experience. We look them up on Facebook before they get a yes. On the rare occasion we get a lad we usually stick him in a room on his own.

CVs are shite as a rule anyway, it's like writing a dating profile - all bollocks. Surely the only point of them is to look at their education and job information to make sure they're not a dickhead, and then try and suss them out at interview stage to make sure they're not a serial killer.

Scallies. Most can't even string 2 sentences together, probably type official documents in text talk, want to nick stuff, lazy, take drugs, threaten to batter or get someone to batter anyone who makes them do something they disagree with. My mate was in charge of 10 scall admin officers who turned up to work reeking of pot and wearing lacoste trackies. He gave one a final warning about his punctuality and was threatened by this lad that him and his mates would get him after work if he got sacked.

Guest davelfc
I had a CV were in her "other information" section she said she was "irrepressible with a lust for life. My outgoing qualities immediately make people warm to me".

Pfffttt.....

Reads as 'big tits, lots of cleavage'

Perverts. One of the managers in my place was sacked for persistent perving. Any new bird that started he'd find out her name and try to flirt with on email without even meeting her. Pinched loads of birds arses on nights out and whispered 'i've got a fucking massive cock' into the ear of some new admin bird on her first day. Whilst playing for the cricket team he started lusting over all the 14 yr old girls who were coming out of the school opposite the pitch. His wife wasnt best pleased when she found out about his antics as she worked on the same floor as his intended 'targets'. Pervs are all liabilites who cant concentrate on their work and always end up getting filled in by annoyed boyfriends or husbands.

Paedos. Before you know it, they're demanding nursery facilities at the employer's expense and the constant police raids and vigilantes are disruptive. How is a small business supposed to survive under conditions like this?

Paedos, fuck off and pay your own way.

people that cant hold a simple conversation. I fucking hate people that cant converse, you try your hardest to get a conversation going and all you get are one word answers.

smokers, they take too many smoke breaks, i reckon the average smoker wastes over an hour a week with smoke breaks.

men that dont like sport, or are just into motor sport, they're usually morons and serial killers

We're like that with work experience. We look them up on Facebook before they get a yes. On the rare occasion we get a lad we usually stick him in a room on his own.
You may want to clear this up dude, I take it you don't mean 14 year olds from school doing their first work experience?

Working in a bar a few years back and some scally broad walks in, conversation as follows.

'Got any jobs going?'

'Yeah, a couple of shifts. You got any experience?'

'Worked in a pub yeah'

'Which one and why did you leave?'

'The Red Lion and I got sacked for taking drugs in the toilet and stealing money....it's ok though it was my boyfriend taking the drugs I was just talking to him!'

'Do you agree that compulsory sterilisation of imbeciles, in a utilitarian sense, is the way forward?'

'What? Do you want me or not?'

'Leave your number and we'll call if anything comes up'

'Mint'

My god me and a few friends abused that phone number.

Working in a bar a few years back and some scally broad walks in, conversation as follows.

'Got any jobs going?'

'Yeah, a couple of shifts. You got any experience?'

'Worked in a pub yeah'

'Which one and why did you leave?'

'The Red Lion and I got sacked for taking drugs in the toilet and stealing money....it's ok though it was my boyfriend taking the drugs I was just talking to him!'

'Do you agree that compulsory sterilisation of imbeciles, in a utilitarian sense, is the way forward?'

'What? Do you want me or not?'

'Leave your number and we'll call if anything comes up'

'Mint'

My god me and a few friends abused that phone number.

She any good?