Quantcast
New years eve/day other games - Page 7 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Red Banjo

New years eve/day other games

Just seen Barton got sent off for violent conduct - anyone see it? what exactly did he do? BBC text commentary is not specific

Apparently not a lot according to Stelling

Guest San Don
Tommo said he was shite

Thommo rules. And since when is a '£50 million' striker bought to create chances!?

Thommo rules. And since when is a '£50 million' striker bought to create chances!?

Made a change from standing around doing fuck all like he normally does.

Such a weird sight seeing arsenal have a decent keeper, schezney seems a top find by Wenger, to be fair it was long overdue in the goalkeeping department.

He nearly left cause Wenger had him behind Almunia, Fabianski and Mannone. Lucked out with injuries forcing him to give Schezney a chance.

Could turn out to be a shit round of games this one.

We could easily be the only team in the top 6 not to pick up any points.

Those fucking draws beginning to hurt now!

He nearly left cause Wenger had him behind Almunia, Fabianski and Mannone. Lucked out with injuries forcing him to give Schezney a chance.

Really? Didn't know that, I'm surprised because he's still young, do remember there was alot of injuries when he got his debut vs the mancs at OT.

Really? Didn't know that, I'm surprised because he's still young, do remember there was alot of injuries when he got his debut vs the mancs at OT.

Yeah he wasn't getting a game for the ressies even. Had one foot out the door before the injuries and Wenger losing patience with Almunia. At the start of last season too, Wenger made a £20m bid for Reina. So obviously didn't trust any of his keepers at that point.

Looks top class. Shame really cause Almunia used to drop no end of points for them.

I saw Barton getting sent off, but to me it looked absolutely ridiculous. Reminded me about the Bellamy v Dempsey situation. Two players going head to head and then Joey Barton got sent off because he's Joey Barton while that other cunt Bradley Johnson got fuck all even though he was the one who instigated the argument in the middle of the pitch while the ball was elsewhere.