You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

One of my best mates's missus's...

Carvalho Diablo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pictures or it didn't happen.

I don't think any exist, the two blokes who we did it in front of were so shocked we didn't have chance to ask them for a kodak moment!

The day after the same blokes were telling all our mates about it, trying to embarrass us, and were met with 'Oh right, cool, do you want a pint Spanner?' Not what they had envisaged! My mates know me well enough to know that I can be a cunt with people who exhibit any idiotic tendencies.

Been in a position like this before but woth a older workwate and his missus, your mate gets off on it and would like to see you smash her aslong as he is involved in some way or can atleast sit there and watch while knocking the top off it.She is a dim cunt who is exactly what you dont want your daughter to turn out like.

I got the fuck out of there when she was rubbing my thighs while wearing a police uniform and he was masturbating with a massive smile on his face.These people had two kids and had been completely normal for the three years i had known them.You seem intrigued enough by not grabbing her face by the palm of your hand and asking her what the fuck she is playing at so go for it.

Yah, if there was no automatic reaction to stop your best friends girlfriend from making a stupid mistake then you must be up for it regardless of those two being together.

Would you be willing to let your best mate watch and have a wank while you fuck her is the question.

My mates (now ex) bird used to practically straddle me and thrust her bosom in my face whenever I went out with them. Made me seriously uncomfortable (and my own lady was none too happy either - hair was pulled on one occasion). I fronted my mate about it and he laughed it off that she was a bit of a nutter and just doing a bit of attention seeking to make him jealous and ultimately he wasn't that arsed such was the volatile nature of their relationship. She was a bit of a nutter actually, though extremely tidy (she was about 6 foot 3, 5 foot of which where legs!).

The day they split up she turned up on my doorstep demanding a serious banging. Did I oblige? I may quite very well have done!

...has just snogged the face off me...right in front of him / my mate / her hubby.

Getting very touchy feely indeed, and I didn't exactly feel too comfortably about it, yet it felt pretty damn good cos I really like her...and I know she likes me too.

A bit confused tbh.

What to do, questions, questions...

You make it sound like you were a passive victim in the whole thing. Are you telling me that if some big gay bear grabbed you that he'd be able to snog your face off? Of course he wouldn't - unless you let him. It takes two to tango.

...has just snogged the face off me...right in front of him / my mate / her hubby.

Getting very touchy feely indeed, and I didn't exactly feel too comfortably about it, yet it felt pretty damn good cos I really like her...and I know she likes me too.

A bit confused tbh.

What to do, questions, questions...

You need to be asking serious questions of yourself here CD, to come to the GF and so flippantly without prior warning or reason openly refer to someone's husband as their 'hubby' fucking terrible business, terrible indeed.