You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - 27th November 4pm

Guest LFD

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest davelfc
How about the cunt gets done for criminal damage like a real person.

If any one of us had caused criminal damage at the stadium we would be facing the police right now, so why not him? I'd call them in and let them deal with him.

Guest San Don

Good overall performance today. Shame with the midfield being packed that Suarez was isolated for much of the game. Lucas, what a performance. How anyone can still doubt the lad, I dont know. I dont recollect him losing a header against players taller than him all game (although Im certain he probably did lose one or two). Broke up a lot of city's play as well.

Downing was disappointing though. Thought the defence was excellent most of the game.

Hart kept them in the game once baliknobhead got sent off. 4 points from chelshit and city is a good return most people would have accepted before the game.

Shame the city knobhead just had to spoil the minute's silence. Fucking mong.

Talking of mongs, martin atkinson never fails to amuse me with his totally inept displays. How he let the constant hacking of Suarez down all game, one can only presume he's in ferguson's back pocket.

Very very frustrating yet again. One of those games that feels like a defeat really.

A point made earlier about Saurez being isolated because we had 5 in midfield is valid because with Gerrard missing it seems we have to use two players to cover his absence. Hopefully when he gets back we can become more expansive and offer Luis more support.

Sobering thought to think that we are four points down on matches against the 2 Manchester clubs compared with the games last season.

I thought we were excellent all told.

Man City are an brilliant side and the fact we`re all disappointed we didnt win I think speaks volumes about the quality of our performance.

There`s definitely still a lot of potential for improvement from this team so that augurs well for the future as well.

How Joe Hart saved Carroll`s header I`ll never know but we can`t be too disappointed with this result bearing in mind City are averaging 3 goals a game and this was the first time in 14 League matches that they`ve failed to score at least 2.

It would be funny if Liverpool pressed charges for damage on private property with Balotelli. Talk about being a cvnt.

Good performance by Liverpool. But 5 draws and 2 wins in 7 home games is not good. liverpools lack of killer instinct has been consistent this season

It's okay, you can say 'cunt' here. Cunt.

We played well today against a bloody good side.

Yes you may say "well we're at home so we should be winning this" and you would be right of course and if we take our chances at the end we do but on the whole I'm not disappointed.

The bad draws are the ones against Sunderland, Norwich and Swansea. Today this was a decent point.

Onwards...

I thought we were excellent all told.

Man City are an brilliant side and the fact we`re all disappointed we didnt win I think speaks volumes about the quality of our performance.

There`s definitely still a lot of potential for improvement from this team so that augurs well for the future as well.

How Joe Hart saved Carroll`s header I`ll never know but we can`t be too disappointed with this result bearing in mind City are averaging 3 goals a game and this was the first time in 14 League matches that they`ve failed to score at least 2.

Spot on mate, all we are failing to do is convert enough chances. Not the worst problem in the world to have and something that will hopefully sooner rather than later be sorted out once a couple of our attacking players have a good run of form.

I dont think we should buy for the sake of buying anyone in Jan (within reason) and try to work with what we have got, once we get back into the CL we will attract a much better calibre of player.

Guest davelfc

Sobering thought to think that we are four points down on matches against the 2 Manchester clubs compared with the games last season.

While that is true you have to accept that city have improved a lot from last year, having said that if Hart hadn't been on incredible form then we would have won convincingly, sometimes that is the difference.

For all the money they have spent they were not the best team today and they didn't deserve to win. You won't say that about them for most of their games this season.

Lucas was an idiot for not pulling Dzeko down when he broke and almost fucked us late on.

Another day we lose. Lucas was good, that's about as good as it gets, just to balance out this ' brilliant' bollocks.

Go watch a Parker DM performance and tell me Lucas is better.

In fact don't bother, it's a waste of your valuable scouting skills.

Delighted with the last 60 minutes today. Brilliant display, only the goals lacking. But the Norwich, Sunderland, Swansea and United games should be looked back upon if we're short on points in May. This was a good game against a very good team. One we should've won yes, but also could've lost with a bit of bad luck or without a world class goalkeeper.

Lucas was an idiot for not pulling Dzeko down when he broke and almost fucked us late on.

Another day we lose. Lucas was good, that's about as good as it gets, just to balance out this ' brilliant' bollocks.

Go watch a Parker DM performance and tell me Lucas is better.

In fact don't bother, it's a waste of your valuable scouting skills.

I picture you now, all 5ft 2 of you pulling up your hideously stained underwear giggling like Beavis. And I vomit.