You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

We don't deserve success

Section_31

Plan A: Bollocks, shite, cunt, bullshit.

Plan B: Are you schizophrenic?

Were you actually trying to justify people calling the manager a cunt or whatever because Benitez was sacked? The other fella I had a pop at has said some of the worst things about Dalglish I hoped to never see on a Liverpool site and you couldn't wait to rush in and defend him, then I see you saying we have to put up with it because you're still holding a candle for Rafa. If that's where you're coming from then you can stick your "opinion" up your hole.

It's cunts like you and him that are ruining good discussion forums, not me telling you how it is.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When Benitez was sacked the rules of the game changed. The unwritten constitution of the "Liverpool Way" died and a new era began. Dalglish will have to live by the new rules like every other future manager. Reputation and name now mean very little. Results and transfer success, everything. It's very simple, so get used to it boys and girls.

An utterly fatuous post, Please tell me, what do you mean by the "unwritten constitution of the Liverpool way?" And whatever it was, why did it take Rafa getting fucked off for things to change? And who set these rules?

I'm not going to go over the reasons that Rafa may have been let go for, but the point is this, this club is barely 5 minutes away from when it was staring into the abyss, looking at extinction. But its still here, fighting. Things arent perfect, but the only people who are saying the rules have changed are the knee jerk reactionists who want success and they want it now and have decided to forget what has gone on over the last 3-4 years. We should have signed so and so, we should have done this...blah fucking blah.....we were heading into administration. but now we are a new club from top to bottom, coming out of the dark into the light. We know our history, thats not always a good thing, it makes people hark back to were we were, but I think we have the beginnings of a good team backed by a strong administration who want to do the right things to put the club on a proper footing. So if you are saying results and transfer success mean everything well fine, what I'm saying is give it some time, I mean a reasonable period of time, we will have setbacks along the way, but it seems Mister Proportion fucked off out of town some time ago.

Were you actually trying to justify people calling the manager a cunt or whatever because Benitez was sacked? The other fella I had a pop at has said some of the worst things about Dalglish I hoped to never see on a Liverpool site and you couldn't wait to rush in and defend him, then I see you saying we have to put up with it because you're still holding a candle for Rafa. If that's where you're coming from then you can stick your tripe up your hole.

I'm not that into calling anyone a cunt on an internet forum as it's pathetic. Not nearly as low and vicious as questioning an individual's mental health though.

The performance was disappointing. Swansea played the way we expected them to play but we certainly didn’t play the way we’d expected to play.

If the chance [Andy Carroll's effort that struck the bar] goes in early doors then it changes the complexion of the game but as well as giving credit to Swansea we’ve got to look at ourselves and expect better performances than we produced there.

Anything we’re good at we certainly didn’t produce much of today. We’re usually good at passing and moving but there wasn’t much of that today when we got it back we gave it away quickly and most of the times when we gave it to them they got up the pitch well.

They had one chance in the second half when they put it over but as I say we’ve got to look at ourselves and understand that that level of performance is unacceptable.

I'm sure Shankly would have agreed.

Which Sky-gen kneejerk cunt wrote that? We're a work in progress and anyone who thinks we should be upset after not beating Swansea at home can fuck off and support someone else. "unacceptable", eh? Some people wouldn't know The Liverpool Way if it bit them in the arse.

Kenny himself has alluded to the fact that fans need to patient and to stick together hasnt he lately? Now i'm not suggesting that we should hide behind this request to ignore the fact that we've put in some dodgy performances over the course of this season but there's been a lot of positives too.

I've no problem with intelligent and insightful discussion and even heated debate at times but to see what the forums here have descended to lately is not easy to stomach. I thought he'd done enough for us to be allowed a bit of time to allow his ideas and philosophies to bed in. Judging by his post match interview yesterday he knows the score and will work hard to remedy his mistakes. Give him a bit of respect because he above anyone has earned it.

Which Sky-gen kneejerk cunt wrote that? We're a work in progress and anyone who thinks we should be upset after not beating Swansea at home can fuck off and support someone else. "unacceptable", eh? Some people wouldn't know The Liverpool Way if it bit them in the arse.

"We're a work in progress", as opposed to mighty Norwich and Swansea who are the finished article?

You are the one who doesn't know The Liverpool Way. The Liverpool way was the winners way, now it's the losers way and supported by people like you.

Work in progress my arse. Norwich and Swansea have just come up for fucks sake. Norwich played 2 divisions below us in 2010 and Swansea were there in 2008.

Dalglish himself has said yesterdays crap was "unacceptable" so why mustn't fans say it too?

When Benitez was sacked the rules of the game changed. The unwritten constitution of the "Liverpool Way" died and a new era began. Dalglish will have to live by the new rules like every other future manager. Reputation and name now mean very little. Results and transfer success, everything. It's very simple, so get used to it boys and girls.

Exactly. We've made our bed, blah blah blah...

"We're a work in progress", as opposed to mighty Norwich and Swansea who are the finished article?

You are the one who doesn't know The Liverpool Way. The Liverpool way was the winners way, now it's the losers way and supported by people like you.

Work in progress my arse. Norwich and Swansea have just come up for fucks sake. Norwich played 2 divisions below us in 2010 and Swansea were there in 2008.

Dalglish himself has said yesterdays crap was "unacceptable" so why mustn't fans say it too?

307_Police_I_got_trolled.jpg

So it's fine to disrespect Kenny and call our players cunts because people used to call Rafa a fat spanish waiter?

No. That's not how people, reasonable ones anyway, should behave. And Benitez had been called much worse on here. The point is once you let the standard slipped, it's gone.