You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I dont mean you personally, but alot of posters do

Probably for the reasons I mentioned. What's your score prediction?

Guest Numero Veinticinco
2-0 to the home side. whats yours?

Tough one. 1-2 if I'm pushed. I think you'll get stronger when other players return, but right now, that team looks like a reserve side with a few first-teamers thrown in to make up the numbers. I think we'll score, even if we don't win.

Van Persie is a handful when he is at his best, and Walcott's pace will be a problem, but other than that, I'm not all that worried about your defence or midfield at the moment. I think Suarez, Carroll and Downing are going to be a tough ask for your defence. It's 'easy' keeping Carroll quiet, but whilst they're keeping him quiet, we've got other players who can make things happen.

Tough one. 1-2 if I'm pushed. I think you'll get stronger when other players return, but right now, that team looks like a reserve side with a few first-teamers thrown in to make up the numbers. I think we'll score, even if we don't win.

Van Persie is a handful when he is at his best, and Walcott's pace will be a problem, but other than that, I'm not all that worried about your defence or midfield at the moment. I think Suarez, Carroll and Downing are going to be a tough ask for your defence. It's 'easy' keeping Carroll quiet, but whilst they're keeping him quiet, we've got other players who can make things happen.

very plausible result. i think the deciding factor will be Liverpools approach. We always have the same approach. if Liverpool have a serious go, we could be in trouble. but I have a feeling Liverpool will show us too much respect for some reason....big mistake if that happens

very plausible result. i think the deciding factor will be Liverpools approach. We always have the same approach. if Liverpool have a serious go, we could be in trouble. but I have a feeling Liverpool will show us too much respect for some reason....big mistake if that happens

Under previous managers i would agree but under Dalglish i very much think he will be going down there looking to attack and get the 3 points.

Miyachi is in the squad for us tomorrow. What a story. 9 months ago he was a highschool kid in japan who just played for his school team. never belonged to any club or academy. 9 months later he's playing in the PL in one of the biggest games Arsenal vs liverpool

Guest Numero Veinticinco

If we can nab an away win, I don't care how, then 4pts from Sunderland and Arsenal away looks pretty good, especially when you consider some of the other clubs dropped points on the opening weekend. If we lose, 1pt from our opening two seems a shocker.

An away win would be class... but being honest it would be making up for not getting the 3 points last week! If we are to get a top 4 place then winning at home to sunderland is a must... tho if we do it the other way round and win at arsneal then thats all gud! role on tommrow...... :drool:

This is a 6 pointer at this stage of the game! Arsneal will be 5th and liverpool 4th! come may!

Breaking news!!!!!! - Fears grow that Arsene Wenger may need a rocking chair!!!!

Fears were mounting last night that Wenger may need some kind of rocking chair and a warm blanket after reports began surfacing that he had finally lost it. Several sources inside the Arsenal camp claimed Wenger had started racing dressing room towels and hiding under the stairs to smoke an invisible ‘victory’ flavoured pipe.