You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Country

Section_31

3 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Awww fuck off, make it hard for citizens here to vote yet let this fucking mob decide our fate? No prizes for guessing which way these votes are going to go.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/may/11/britons-living-abroad-for-more-than-15-years-to-be-given-right-to-vote

If you've been living abroad for 15 years you shouldn't get a say in how the country is run. If i left this country I wouldn't expect to still be able to elect people. This so the fucking toffs can live in their chateauxs and still rule the island their going to turn in to the rainy dour shithole version of Singapore. 

8 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

If you've been living abroad for 15 years you shouldn't get a say in how the country is run. If i left this country I wouldn't expect to still be able to elect people. This so the fucking toffs can live in their chateauxs and still rule the island their going to turn in to the rainy dour shithole version of Singapore. 

Yep and at the same time stopping kids who live in Britain voting.

They genuinely must be pissing themselves with how easy this all is. The British have a peasant mentality. Infact fuck this bounce back of its not because people are stupid we've disrespected the electorate too long its bullshit most people are fucking stupid and the tories know this, they use simple monkey speak to the masses, lie straight to their faces with lies that can easily be fact checked, they don't give a shit because the great British plebian see a waving flag, a stupid dopey fat mumbling twat who is a proven habitual liar and cheater and don't care at least until its too late and then thick twats will blame the wrong people. Fuck off people.

• Upvote 4

46 minutes ago, scottthecanuck said:

Three million potential votes is nothing to sneer at. I'm assuming the Tories must be fairly confident of doing well with this group otherwise I'm sure this would never have made it into the speech.

Oh I'm sure they will do well in this group, they are stopping one demographic set of voters from voting who statistically do not vote for them and opening up voting to another set who will vote for them, they've practically stolen the next election. They've dressed it under a headline of stopping 'voter fraud' when they themselves are doing the fraud.

10 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Oh I'm sure they will do well in this group, they are stopping one demographic set of voters from voting who statistically do not vote for them and opening up voting to another set who will vote for them, they've practically stolen the next election. They've dressed it under a headline of stopping 'voter fraud' when they themselves are doing the fraud.

What constituency are they going to vote in? And how the fuck is their "local" MP going to represent their interests in parliament? Fucking horse shit.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

What constituency are they going to vote in? And how the fuck is their "local" MP going to represent their interests in parliament? Fucking horse shit.

Probably the marginal ones. 

No I think its the ones they lived in before they fucked off although I'm not sure. Three million is a lot of votes. Most overseas votes already go to the Tories. 

46 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

No I think its the ones they lived in before they fucked off although I'm not sure. Three million is a lot of votes. Most overseas votes already go to the Tories. 

You're more or less correct, currently it's the last one they were registered in before they moved abroad. 

New proposal allows for registering at any previous address that can be proven. So potential for monkeying about. 

5 minutes ago, scottthecanuck said:

New proposal allows for registering at any previous address that can be proven. So potential for monkeying about.

Seems a bit discriminatory if people who’ve moved around within the country can’t do the same. I’d like the opportunity to vote in a constituency where my vote might mean something for once, even if I haven’t lived there since I was five.

1 minute ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Seems a bit discriminatory if people who’ve moved around within the country can’t do the same. I’d like the opportunity to vote in a constituency where my vote might mean something for once, even if I haven’t lived there since I was five.

Is a good point. 

3 hours ago, Gnasher said:

"Her benefits were cut after she missed her jobsseekers appointment due to being in intensive care

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/death-freezing-skint-mum-four-20570472

Two women, two stories, compere and contrast. Cameron has admitted taking three plus rides on a Greenshill private jet to the family's third home in Cornwall. 

This country makes me sick.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9535373/Samantha-Cameron-admits-moments-thought-going-survive.html

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rushies tash said:

Expect this more and more as people are rehired after being laid off due to Covid.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/may/30/pizza-express-waiting-staff-outraged-as-share-of-tips-is-cut

“Share of tips” that’s why I always say put that in your pocket it’s for you 

Why's this world riddled with cunts 

On 11/05/2021 at 18:48, Bobby Hundreds said:

They genuinely must be pissing themselves with how easy this all is. The British have a peasant mentality. Infact fuck this bounce back of its not because people are stupid we've disrespected the electorate too long its bullshit most people are fucking stupid and the tories know this, they use simple monkey speak to the masses, lie straight to their faces with lies that can easily be fact checked, they don't give a shit because the great British plebian see a waving flag, a stupid dopey fat mumbling twat who is a proven habitual liar and cheater and don't care at least until its too late and then thick twats will blame the wrong people. Fuck off people.

E0yBMY_XoAUAKSH.jpeg

Constituency boundary shenanigans.

The poorest areas of the Exeter (Labour) constituency are going to be shoved in to East Devon (Tory) constituency. Exeter is Labour but not with an unsurmountable majority depending on how many people can be dumped into East Devon's constituency. Especially as a few new Tories are going to be put in the Exeter constituency with it being extended to the south outside of the city. East Devon was fairly close last time but due to an independent, Claire Wright, running. She isn't sure if she'll run again. If she doesn't it'll be a healthy Tory majority for the Tories as the rest of the votes are split amongst the rest (it's desperately unlikely Labour will challenge).

Presumably this shit will be happening all over the country.

https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/burnthouse-lane-countess-wear-move-5503124

Anyone know much about these bad wrong'uns?

https://boundarycommissionforengland.independent.gov.uk/about-us/the-commissioners/

54 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Constituency boundary shenanigans.

The poorest areas of the Exeter (Labour) constituency are going to be shoved in to East Devon (Tory) constituency. Exeter is Labour but not with an unsurmountable majority depending on how many people can be dumped into East Devon's constituency. Especially as a few new Tories are going to be put in the Exeter constituency with it being extended to the south outside of the city. East Devon was fairly close last time but due to an independent, Claire Wright, running. She isn't sure if she'll run again. If she doesn't it'll be a healthy Tory majority for the Tories as the rest of the votes are split amongst the rest (it's desperately unlikely Labour will challenge).

Presumably this shit will be happening all over the country.

https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/burnthouse-lane-countess-wear-move-5503124

Anyone know much about these bad wrong'uns?

https://boundarycommissionforengland.independent.gov.uk/about-us/the-commissioners/

They're being analysed at the minute, but the initial thought is the Tories would have picked up an extra 10-20 seats at the last election with these new boundries, surpisingly.

They are hobbled in a few, but they seem to be big winners overall, which was always the idea I guess.

Much like America boundries lines are an easy and simple stitch up.

Once it's through Parliment they'll call an election.