You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

U-18 game today

ritchie

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was at Lilleshall so didn't play too many games for our youth sides. He got something like 11 in 5 youth cup games when we won the trophy in 1996, and then he spent a few months in the reserves where he was scoring regularly before eventually getting promoted to the 1st team.

He was at Lilleshall so didn't play too many games for our youth sides. He got something like 11 in 5 youth cup games when we won the trophy in 1996, and then he spent a few months in the reserves where he was scoring regularly before eventually getting promoted to the 1st team.

Ah right, cheers. And to think Morgan was getting stick on here just last month!

Ah right, cheers. And to think Morgan was getting stick on here just last month!

Shocking to give any kid that age stick, never mind if they have talent or not.

How good was he at under sixteen level, he just seems to have broke onto the scene and not stopped scoring.

What was he like at under sixteen level, anyone know.

Shocking to give any kid that age stick, never mind if they have talent or not.

How good was he at under sixteen level, he just seems to have broke onto the scene and not stopped scoring.

What was he like at under sixteen level, anyone know.

He is still only 16 (turns 17 tomorrow actually). No idea what his goalscoring record was like at u16, but I'm sure I read an interview with him somewhere and he said he scored 80 goals in a season. Don't know what age level that was at, or where I read it, but still impressive!

Cheers lads, I knew he was only 16 but he just literally exploded on the scene and has not stopped scoring, another one to watch out for.

We have had the famine and by fuck am I looking forward to the feast. There is some talent coming through right now and surely the under sixteens cannot be better again. That is scary stuff.

He is still only 16 (turns 17 tomorrow actually). No idea what his goalscoring record was like at u16, but I'm sure I read an interview with him somewhere and he said he scored 80 goals in a season. Don't know what age level that was at, or where I read it, but still impressive!

Don't rate him.

Ngoo is a very good prospect, it's all about how he develops. He's a similar player to Crouch with his physique and the way he plays, but he's better than Crouch was at the same age. Crouch was given away by Spurs at a similar age.

Morgan is fast becoming another exciting prospect.

What's the date of the Everton game? If we win that we should be fine for the title. The only thing that might cost us the league is we lose a few to the England under 17 tournament soon, so Morgan and a few others will miss the last few games.

Ngoo is a very good prospect, it's all about how he develops. He's a similar player to Crouch with his physique and the way he plays, but he's better than Crouch was at the same age. Crouch was given away by Spurs at a similar age.

Morgan is fast becoming another exciting prospect.

Has anyone got the league table to hand for the under 18s? The only thing that might cost us the league is we lose a few to the England under 17 tournament soon, so Morgan and a few others will miss the last few games.

Official Site of the Premier League | Matchday | League Tables | U18 Academy - Group C