You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Apparently, we’re still worried about them.

What grates Liverpool fans the most is that they genuinely cant celebrate their own success at the moment as they are more bothered about the threat of us long term.

Ever since we started spending money under Moshiri and pushed ahead with the new stadium project they cant help but try knock us down even when they win big games their first thought is to come on an Everton forum or to put a wind up on twitter or sing about EFC etc.

As the saying goes once your at the top your only way left is down - they are the biggest club in the city but they know only too well that we are a Pochettino style manager and a top DOF appointment away from moving up the table with the money we have to spend (if Moshiri/Usmanov/USM whoever keeps the coffers open).

And once we move stadium give it 5 years and some mega rich investor will invest in the club wanting a piece of the Liverpool waters pie and push us on whilst they stay in that craphole area of the city.

And for the kopite lurkers who doubt what I say - pre Moshiri your fans never bothered with us it was always bitterness at Utd, when you won the CL in 05 all the online wind ups were aimed at Manchester- how the times they are changing.

That has to be one of their most deluded fans right there. They still think Usmanov is going to ride in on a white charger and build them into the next Manchester City.

I’ve had to register on GOT for about the 6th time, I’m running out of email accounts! to see what they’re saying about our European Cup run. Not sure I can last too long without breaking my cover. We have no idea what it’s like to be a part of something like they are. What the actual fuck?

Wayno said: ↑

A tiny portion of them are enjoying these nights. 5000 last night.

Never ever assume that what they have is in any way comparable to what we have. The vast majority of them enjoyed last night from the pub / home. I’m talking 99.99% of them.

If your kids are blues and they get on the trains every other week and go to GP, they will have a far far more enjoyable experience and make a lot more friends than if they were red or neutral.

They have what , 15,000 STH? The rest of them are foreign tourists, they have no idea what it’s like to be part of something like we are.

Supporting them is like us supporting the New England Patriots or something, I have mates that have been to every European game this season and seen the sights and I’m glad for them.

The rest of them , them on RAWK, them in the pubs across the world aren’t even on our radar, they don’t follow sport or football like we do.

I’ve had to register on GOT for about the 6th time, I’m running out of email accounts! to see what they’re saying about our European Cup run. Not sure I can last too long without breaking my cover. We have no idea what it’s like to be a part of something like they are. What the actual fuck?

Thank fuck for that.

We have no idea what it’s like to be a part of something like they are. What the actual fuck?

Well there was that six months under the Owl, that was very much like being how they are.

EDIT - except for being unbeaten in Europe, that wasn't anything like being Everton.

The thing a lot of them dont realise is that we aren't obsessed with them. If we are shit and they are winning stuff it's unbearable.

However, if we were to win the Champions League and they won the FA Cup it wouldn't bother me because we would still be doing well.

If you asked an Evertonian if they had a chance of winning a trophy after 23 years on the condition that it meant Liverpool winning the league the majority of them would say they wouldn't want it.

They made a rod for their own backs this season by telling everyone how great they would be after spending loads of money which is why they think we are mentioning them more now. It isn't because we are obsessed, it's just funny to watch them fall from allegedly being mega rich and finishing ahead of us to being mid table with a manager they despise.

• Upvote 1

From the BBC gossip section. Seems Mirallas is so shit he's been playing for Olympiakos in the wrong country.

Everton winger Kevin Mirallas had his loan spell with Olympiakos terminated. The 30-year-old has scored two goals in 13 appearances this season for the Turkish side. (Liverpool Echo)

"Turkish" = Rhyming slang "Turkish delight".  Just like any club with Mirallas in it.

Apparently, we’re still worried about them.

What grates Liverpool fans the most is that they genuinely cant celebrate their own success at the moment as they are more bothered about the threat of us long term.

Ever since we started spending money under Moshiri and pushed ahead with the new stadium project they cant help but try knock us down even when they win big games their first thought is to come on an Everton forum or to put a wind up on twitter or sing about EFC etc.

As the saying goes once your at the top your only way left is down - they are the biggest club in the city but they know only too well that we are a Pochettino style manager and a top DOF appointment away from moving up the table with the money we have to spend (if Moshiri/Usmanov/USM whoever keeps the coffers open).

And once we move stadium give it 5 years and some mega rich investor will invest in the club wanting a piece of the Liverpool waters pie and push us on whilst they stay in that craphole area of the city.

And for the kopite lurkers who doubt what I say - pre Moshiri your fans never bothered with us it was always bitterness at Utd, when you won the CL in 05 all the online wind ups were aimed at Manchester- how the times they are changing.

So, we are more bothered about the "threat" of Everton

- if they get a "Pochettino style" manager;

- if they get a top DOF;

- if their next few transfer windows under Moshiri aren't comical shitshows like the last four;

- if Moshiri "keeps the coffers open";

- if the "stadium development" - which, in two years has progressed as far as a dodgy promise from Fat Joe and three or four MS Paint drawings - not only happens, but is a roaring success;

- if Liverpool Waters - which, in 10 years has progressed as far as a dodgy deal with Fat Joe and some somewhat slicker "artist's impressions" - not only happens but is a roaring success;

- if some gazillionaire from somewhere else buys the club ("the People's Club", mind); and

- if everything goes their way and there are no setbacks for 5 years.

Yeah.  I'm shitting my kecks.  Put me right off my ale on Wednesday, that fear did.

PS

All I see, everywhere, is Liverpool fans unable to celebrate.  It's heartbreaking, it truly is.

Their team are shit, and they know its shit, so the only way they can feel superior is by pretending that their club and fans are superior to ours in other ways such as:

born not made

we go the game

Norwegian tourists

1 of ours is worth 20 of theirs, or whatever it is etc

I've noticed they also have a habit of doing some imaginary moving of goalposts to make their achievements sound better and ours worse.

Such as going through a list of Salahs goals and saying a large proportion of them shouldn't have counted for various reasons.

Won on away goals this year.

Saying they are only a Pochettino away from overtaking everyone, without realising that if they had a Pochettino he would do what Poch did and move to a bigger club pretty quickly.

Imaginary future stadium that's going to be bigger and better than ours.

And all the other things they imagine are about to happen in the near future.

They're completely deluded, still think they're a big club worthy of respect when the truth is they've won less than Aston Villa and nobody gives a shit about them.

The main reason they hate Allardyce is he speaks the truth, he sees them for what they are, a small mid table club, and talks about them in press conferences as such.

They hate hearing this so they're doing the equivalent of sticking their fingers in their ears and shouting la la la, before going back to their deluded ramblings and unrealistic dreams of success.

• Upvote 1

So, we are more bothered about the "threat" of Everton

- if they get a "Pochettino style" manager;

- if they get a top DOF;

- if their next few transfer windows under Moshiri aren't comical shitshows like the last four;

- if Moshiri "keeps the coffers open";

- if the "stadium development" - which, in two years has progressed as far as a dodgy promise from Fat Joe and three or four MS Paint drawings - not only happens, but is a roaring success;

- if Liverpool Waters - which, in 10 years has progressed as far as a dodgy deal with Fat Joe and some somewhat slicker "artist's impressions" - not only happens but is a roaring success;

- if some gazillionaire from somewhere else buys the club ("the People's Club", mind); and

- if everything goes their way and there are no setbacks for 5 years.

Yeah.  I'm shitting my kecks.  Put me right off my ale on Wednesday, that fear did.

PS

All I see, everywhere, is Liverpool fans unable to celebrate.  It's heartbreaking, it truly is.

Nil Satis Kipling Poem.

• Upvote 2

From the BBC gossip section. Seems Mirallas is so shit he's been playing for Olympiakos in the wrong country.

Everton winger Kevin Mirallas had his loan spell with Olympiakos terminated. The 30-year-old has scored two goals in 13 appearances this season for the Turkish side. (Liverpool Echo)

They have corrected it. Getting teams local country wrong is a newbie error.

Not that I am one for detail mind you...

Had to laugh there, talking about the club motto. "It's emblazoned all over the stadium"

Cut to...

...an Angry Birds hoarding.  They paused for a beat before reading the 'Nil Satis etc.' underneath.

Quite hopeful that they will be deep in shit next season. They got no players to sell for big money, an aging back line. Baines is finished, Ashley Williams is shit, Keane not much better. Jagielka is getting on. Their midfield is shocking. They need shitloads spent and Moshiri, so far, doesn’t look like he likes spending. The Lukaku sale funded their spending in the summer. They also lost millions last summer with all the duds they bought. Really unbalanced squad and really shit up front. Any decent Manager will avoid them unless he gets a shitload of cash to spend. They are in the shit.

Quite hopeful that they will be deep in shit next season. They got no players to sell for big money, an aging back line. Baines is finished, Ashley Williams is shit, Keane not much better. Jagielka is getting on. Their midfield is shocking. They need shitloads spent and Moshiri, so far, doesn’t look like he likes spending. The Lukaku sale funded their spending in the summer. They also lost millions last summer with all the duds they bought. Really unbalanced squad and really shit up front. Any decent Manager will avoid them unless he gets a shitload of cash to spend. They are in the shit.

Still got Rooney though mate..