You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Some amusing/ interesting stuff from a Geordie fan site:

One thread talking about a rumour Carroll had been in Liverpool talking to Commoli at the start of December.

Another one speculating (correctly) that poor old Roy Hodgson was to blame, because if he'd still been there, Torres would have left, but there's no way Carroll would have signed for LFC under Budgie's management.

Guest davelfc
Some amusing/ interesting stuff from a Geordie fan site:

One thread talking about a rumour Carroll had been in Liverpool talking to Commoli at the start of December.

Another one speculating (correctly) that poor old Roy Hodgson was to blame, because if he'd still been there, Torres would have left, but there's no way Carroll would have signed for LFC under Budgie's management.

I decided to visit one of their sites, to see what all the Carroll fuss what about and what they thought if him going. I'm as daft as them for thinking I would see anything cohesive at all. Here's just a couple of deluded things I read.

It was a sideways move at best.

They are a bigger club than us because they have a bigger stadium

The rest pretty much mirrored what we were saying about Torres going, when I say mirrored, I mean if a retarded monkey was saying those things. And by 'saying those things' I mean scraping excrement on the walls.

Fuckin monkey hangers.

I decided to visit one of their sites, to see what all the Carroll fuss what about and what they thought if him going. I'm as daft as them for thinking I would see anything cohesive at all. Here's just a couple of deluded things I read.

It was a sideways move at best.

They are a bigger club than us because they have a bigger stadium

The rest pretty much mirrored what we were saying about Torres going, when I say mirrored, I mean if a retarded monkey was saying those things. And by 'saying those things' I mean scraping excrement on the walls.

Fuckin monkey hangers.

The monkey hangers are hartlepool

The thread about Carroll being in Liverpool in December was from back in December, though. Didn't hear any rumours myself.

He probably was in Liverpool in December.

He's massive mates with Kev Nolan, he's mates with all of Kev's friends in fact they're looking after him now.

If I was a Newcastle fan I'd be directing my anger at Ashley & Lambias. Because for all Carroll's faults I'd believe his word over their's, or Pardew's for that matter.

He probably was in Liverpool in December.

He's massive mates with Kev Nolan, he's mates with all of Kev's friends in fact they're looking after him now.

If I was a Newcastle fan I'd be directing my anger at Ashley & Lambias. Because for all Carroll's faults I'd believe his word over their's, or Pardew's for that matter.

Nobody would believe Lambias or Ashley over Carroll. And Pardew's the most obvious puppet in Premiership management history. How else did he get the job?

I don't believe the club panicked in to buying anyone. If a replacement wasn't lined up I'm convinced they'd have shut the door on Torres going to Chelsea and re-affirmed their "not for sale" stance.

I'd have imagined that Carrol wasn't bought because Commoli and Kenny had seen him play a few times on MOTD. I'd also imagine that the club had pre-empted a situation where they would have to replace Torres one day soon, although not as soon as this. The talk is that Kenny has been impressed with Carrol for a while now. Yes, yesterday it was all rushed and we obviously spent big money, but In my opinion the club saw yesterday as the chance to rectify the situation in one fell swoop. It's fairly obvious that the club would have been looking for Torres' eventual replacement and it looks like Carrol was that man. It just so happens that the weekends events gave us the chance to get his replacement sooner than we thought. I wouldn't call it a panic buy at all. Torres had a good while left on his contract, it's probably likely we'd have been able to fetch even more for him in the summer when City would stick their oar in.

Its not a panic buy...but it is a last minute buy..more about opportunity.

We wouldnt get more for Torres in summer because of the clause in his contract.

Good to see him enjoying his time so far, smiling when Suarez scored.

On another note, why wasn't Suarez introduced at the start like Carroll?

His face seemed abit, bemused to say the least?

Because he was going to get his own standing ovation when introduced as a sub, and have a chance to follow it up by making an immediate impact. And he did. No problem at all.

Have to share this Ashley post from a NUFC fans forum. The very definition of taking the piss.

So lets get this straight:

Sacks Fat Sam fans not too fussed as we are told the club is on the up.

Brings back Keegan and then f***s him off.

Brings back Shearer and then f***s him off

Installs a manager that he thinks will cause uproar, but turns out the bloke does have a managers head on him and the fans grow to love the fella, ohh then he f***s him off (CH).

One of our brightest stars proves his worth and gets the no9 shirt, Carroll and the fans are over joyed... He f***s him off.

f***ing hell all those names yet the only manager that didn't get f***** off happened to be a complete toss pot that had to nearly die before being left on the scrap heap.

Ohh and today he sends us poxy emails advertising poxy Carroll Liverpool shirts for 30 quid a pop.

Whats next, Shearers bar getting re-branded as Arry's Lounge .

The man is a complete toss pot.