You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Torres mega-thread

cole7

Someone needs to writes a 'word replace filter' for this forum in relation to the fucker... Sick of reading his name, so when anyone types in his fucking name it automatically changes to "the backstabbing lady-boy Judas cunt"

I'm still seething about this. I can't believe I allowed my love of the man to blind me from his appalling performances this season. I was more content with blaming Woy and the general crapness of our squad but that little fucker deliberately played like shit.

An unprofessional bastard who has totally betrayed us after all we have done for him. Not least transforming him into a global superstar. Hope he has nothing but misery in his career and life.

Someone needs to writes a 'word replace filter' for this forum in relation to the fucker... Sick of reading his name, so when anyone types in his fucking name it automatically changes to "the backstabbing lady-boy Judas cunt"

Rawk replace "Torres" with "El Ninny". :whistle:

His comments on signing for Chelsea and scoring against us reek of scripted bullshit "I have good memories of playing against Chelsea, the goals are good because goals are special and it's also good I will never score against Chelsea again"

He's a walking fucking soundbite and he duped 99.9% of us.

If we'd kept Alonso, Masher and signed Suarez earlier, we'd have kept Torres.

If we'd stayed in the CL, we'd have kept Torres.

If we'd built on that second place win, signed the RIGHT players, and ensured another challenge, we'd have kept Torres.

Torres left because we were not in any shape to challenge for the title , or the CL, and because the squad was terrible.

Guest The Chimp

"el cono"?

At least now International breaks wont be filled with the same gut-wrenching suspense they have been the last few years :)

It'll be twice as bad, because *both* our strikers will be away with their espective national teams. I think Carroll's move to Liverpool will cement his place in the England side. I hope, anyway.

You have got to be fucking joking.

Before the move, a glance at any Chelsea forum would tell you that the vast majority of their fans thought (or at least claimed to believe) that Torres was over-rated, too injury prone, a whinger and a diver. And a bigger cunt than Mongo. For some reason, their opinion has changed somewhat over the past few days. Although they probably still think he's a bigger cunt than Mongo.

Before the move, a glance at any Chelsea forum would tell you that the vast majority of their fans thought (or at least claimed to believe) that Torres was over-rated, too injury prone, a whinger and a diver. And a bigger cunt than Mongo. For some reason, their opinion has changed somewhat over the past few days. Although they probably still think he's a bigger cunt than Mongo.

Not like our opinion of him then.

Not like our opinion of him then.

My opinion of him has only changed in as much as I now think he's a cunt of a man, and that's due to recent events off the field. The Chelsea fans I'm talking about have done a complete u-turn on what they thought of him as a player, from over-rated to world class - despite the fact he's had a pretty shite season (by his usual standards) so far.

Interview with Torres dad on Liverpool.no - Liverpool.no - YNWA

The father of Fernando Torres says that his son went to Chelsea only sporting reasons

- He went from sporting reasons, not for money. He thought he took a step forward in his career when he signed for Liverpool because there was a strong club at the time, "said dad Jose said the Daily Mirror.

- For some reason Liverpool have been worse. It takes three years to build up a good team. I think Liverpool can do it and turn back, but Fernando is 26 years now and football will not last forever.

- He wants to play Champions League football for a club that has a chance to win the tournament, and he will get it by playing for Chelsea. He could be 30 before he would have had the opportunity to play Champions League if he had stayed.

José has sympathy for the Liverpool supporters who are upset at having lost his great score. Some went so far as to set fire to a Torres shirt.

- You have a great player who has scored many great goals, he is a fan favorite and suddenly he's gone. I can almost understand it.

He does not believe that his son will make his debut for Chelsea in the meeting with former club.

- I must say that I do not think he will make his debut for Chelsea against Liverpool. I think it will be in the match afterwards. I think it would be better if that happens.

There were many who think the timing was very bad when Fernando Torres put in a transfer request just three days before the January window closed. Antonio Sanz, a spokesman for Fernando Torres, said the player wanted out long, but the Reds first had to agree with Ajax on a price of Suarez before they could sell.

- Chelsea tried to get him last summer. Liverpool's board said that the club was in a sales process. They said that Fernando should respect the delicate moment in Liverpool's history, "said Antonio Sanz to Cope Radio.

- They told me that things would change, and that new owners would come in to invest. There were promises that were not met.

- The first meeting we had with Chelsea in July. Last week they told us that Roman Abramovich had decided to go for Fernnado.

- It was hard times. The first was that Liverpool wanted maximum discretion as they were in feerd of completing the transition to Luis Suarez. They feared that they had to pay more to Ajax if the sale of Fernando Torres had leaked out.

- So, we respected their wishes and waited until we put in a transfer request.

The father of Fernando Torres says that his son went to Chelsea only sporting reasons

- He went from sporting reasons, not for money. He thought he took a step forward in his career when he signed for Liverpool because there was a strong club at the time, "said dad Jose said the Daily Mirror.

- For some reason Liverpool have been worse. It takes three years to build up a good team. I think Liverpool can do it and turn back, but Fernando is 26 years now and football will not last forever.

- He wants to play Champions League football for a club that has a chance to win the tournament, and he will get it by playing for Chelsea. He could be 30 before he would have had the opportunity to play Champions League if he had stayed.

Great, so his dad is a classless, mercenary cunt too. Fuck off.

José has sympathy for the Liverpool supporters who are upset at having lost his great score. Some went so far as to set fire to a Torres shirt.

- You have a great player who has scored many great goals, he is a fan favorite and suddenly he's gone. I can almost understand it.

He does not believe that his son will make his debut for Chelsea in the meeting with former club.

- I must say that I do not think he will make his debut for Chelsea against Liverpool. I think it will be in the match afterwards. I think it would be better if that happens.

There were many who think the timing was very bad when Fernando Torres put in a transfer request just three days before the January window closed. Antonio Sanz, a spokesman for Fernando Torres, said the player wanted out long, but the Reds first had to agree with Ajax on a price of Suarez before they could sell.

- Chelsea tried to get him last summer. Liverpool's board said that the club was in a sales process. They said that Fernando should respect the delicate moment in Liverpool's history, "said Antonio Sanz to Cope Radio.

- They told me that things would change, and that new owners would come in to invest. There were promises that were not met.

- The first meeting we had with Chelsea in July. Last week they told us that Roman Abramovich had decided to go for Fernnado.

- It was hard times. The first was that Liverpool wanted maximum discretion as they were in feerd of completing the transition to Luis Suarez. They feared that they had to pay more to Ajax if the sale of Fernando Torres had leaked out.

- So, we respected their wishes and waited until we put in a transfer request.

That all makes sense.

That bit in bold is fairly incriminating, mind.

They told me that things would change, and that new owners would come in to invest. There were promises that were not met.

Errmmmmm. Kind of shat on your own point there Mr Torres-dad.