You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Thanks TH and GG

elBooth

They've taken some really harsh abuse from certain sections and the past few days they've been battered in court twice. Now in the interest of fairness, "they've tripled the clubs commercial earnings" don't you know, i thought we could all give our farewell wishes to good ole Tom and George to show they weren't hated by everyone...

Ta ra you vermin, i would say i hope you rot in hell but that's too good for you so instead enjoy bein £140 million out of pocket and fuck off.

YNWA

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A slow very painful testicular type cancerus rotting death would be wishing them my best if im honest.

But on a lighter note, heres to them going totally bankrupt, followed by the above.

Or failing that

All of the above coupled with a terminal bout of facial piles.

They are thicker than I thought they would be.

They had a golden goose in their hands and instead of waiting for the golden eggs to come out 1 at a time, they decided to cut the goose looking for all eggs in one go.

I'm not knocking Ayre here but the brand image we have is fucking clear that even an unknown & normal commercial director has managed to increase our revenue by a few times. And with a new stadium and no acquisition debt, our club would have been worth £1bn in a few years time. Thats right Tom, the same £1bn you are suing us for.

They dig their own grave by being extraordinarily greedy and with the intention of making as much as possible without putting a penny in. They probably thought Rafa will continue to put us in CL, with very little money.

They had a potential gold mine but they lost it, mainly due to their greed, sheer arrogance, not willing to understand the club or its fans and most of all, with a motherfucking cunting attitude.

Good riddance.

I believe their overrated value of LFC was their last straw. It was the only thing they had left to “prove” their economical status. With that gone, I fully expect to see them both put under administration. I doubt they can keep the creditors away saying: “wait, we’ve got one billion dollars coming in once we’ve won our lawsuit”.

Faced with bankruptcy some people turn to suicide. C’mon H+G we’d like topping on our cake.

I'm not a financial expert but I would be amazed if they didn't atleast break even.

I'm sure they siphoned some out, a few million in expenses and the like, but we know they'd both be down 75m as a starting point.

Funny thing is what happens between the Mills clowns and Gillett now? He's left them 75m out of pocket.

Many thanks Tom and George. Its because of you that we now have a more united spirit and will to succeed. Its because of you that we now realise when when it's backs to the wall time, Liverpool football club, SOS , and all its fans will come out fighting and will not give up until we win.

Its because of you that Liverpool FC will never be driven to its knees by fraudsters again.

Once bitten twice shy motherfuckers !

Now Fuck off and Die !!

To anyone owed money by these two shysters:

Go after these two by any means necessary to get back what's rightfully yours. They would stop at nothing if they were after you, so you are more than permitted to do whatever it takes to get your dues. Family members are not off limits either because they are also kept as part of the loop.

To any legal people who have or are representing them:

How exactly do you think they'll pay you? They think you are just lapdogs there to do their bidding, be at their beck and call, and take the flak while they hide away at their Texas ranches or Colorado ski resorts. Was it worth taking the amount of flak and vitriol you've had come your way over the past 3 and a half years? Even you must have been stunned by some of the legal shenanigans they've pulled. It doesn't matter how much you earn in your job, you will NEVER find happiness whilst being part of their destructive machine.

To anyone considering getting involved in business dealings with them:

You are the biggest mugs on the planet. Does your due diligence process wilfully ignore the trail of debt and destruction they leave at every turn? They are primed to fuck you over if you fall for their dubious charms, and I guarantee you they WILL fuck you over. Your only choice is whether they lube you up first. Say bye bye to your hard earned if you ever get in cahoots with these two.

To anyone who considers themselves a friend of these two:

Friend? Allow me a moment to stop rolling on the floor laughing (if you are under 30, ROFL). They are using you for their own ends, and will think nothing of leaving you in the lurch if it allows them to get away with something. Supporting their destructive fiefdoms will make you so many enemies you won't know which way to turn. If you turn to them, they then have you. Say goodbye to the life you have, as well as the life you desire.

To anyone who has or wants to be involved with them:

Cut yourselves out of the loop. You are the equivalent of Nazi war criminals if you so much as see eye-to-eye with these two. You have a chance to redeem yourselves. Do it.

To David Moores:

Give that Honorary Life President title back to the club. Set it down in the Directors' Lounge, turn around, and walk away. Don't look back. If you really and truly care for the club you will see how much the club's fortunes have gone downhill since you got involved back in the early 90s. You have a chance to step away with a modicum of dignity. Do it.

To all those within media circles, and those who endorsed the cancerous leadership of the shysters to the media:

I hope you've now seen just how low they are prepared to go. We known it for years, yet you've lend your voice to endorsing their behaviour whilst condemning the behaviour of others with a vested interest in the club. Harry Redknapp? You would be the first to moan to your complicit mates in the press if you were working under these two. And in any case, no-one asked for your opinion on the matter. If they did, they are as ill-informed as you are. Fuck off.

There might be more groups to add to this list. If so, they'll be added in due course. I sincerely hope John W Henry and NESV aren't in that list in years to come.