You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What do you want?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want?

• Concentrate efforts on the league
    • Concentrate efforts on Europe
    • Both
    • Rafa back- with G&H staying and Rick Parry reappointed. You can have Phil Thompson as a coach too.

Anyone care? I'd rather see some decent league performances and decent results and forget about Europe to be honest. Seeing as we're in it anyway, I'll say what I always say. *Clears throat*. Go out and take the game to them! Drop Gerrard back to CM with Kuyt supporting Torres, floating along the forward line. Give Joe the ball, into feet, as he faces the opposition goal. Not back to goal. Tell Jova to clear off.

Agger in, Skrtel out. Get Babel on for last 35 mins.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget about Europe?

You mean ditch 5 more games? That's really going to up the confidence levels.

How about play them all to win with the best team available until we've qualified. Remember that winning thing is catching.

I'd play the same team that we played against Northampton in the rest of our Europa League group stage games. It's good enough to get through (one bad result shouldn't be given too much thought), allows key players to rest and will put bags of confidence into the youth and fringe players- like Wenger in Carling Cup.

Tell Jova to clear off... but give Babel another go... some of your synapses don't seem to connect.

Babel's got pace, trickery and can finish from close range and from a distance- what I see is potential. I don't see it with Jova in midfield- maybe I'll see more to come but I feel like he's played well by his standards- don't see anything frankly that will enhance our team.

Babel's got pace, trickery and can finish from close range and from a distance- what I see is potential. I don't see it with Jova in midfield- maybe I'll see more to come but I feel like he's played well by his standards- don't see anything frankly that will enhance our team.

Yes.

-------Pepe

Kelly Greek Agger Kuyt

Johnson--- Mereles --Babel

----Gerrard ---Cole

-------Torres

Play that team til the end of the season.

And im still serious about Kuyt at left back. He did well on the left for Holland.

Put him where hard work becomes more of a virtue.Until we get somebody genuinely good or Aurelio ever gets fit again.

Sounds bonkers but is it any more bonkers than some of the shit we've witnessed so far this season?

Obviously Hodgson wont do this, cos it will be meat and drink to the Stellings and the Mersons of this world.

We really have signed a barrel load of shit in the last 18 months.

Stinks the place out.

So has Jova

to what end

no he can't

very rarely.

So has Jova

to what end

no he can't

very rarely.

Sometimes trckery to no end- that's where coaching comes in. Babel's much quicker than Jova. Babel's scored 11 for us- all long range? It's better than 1 in 8 too- not bad considering a lot of his appearances have been for only a few minutes.

Don't you see potential in Babel? Which could see him a much better player for us than Jova?

----------------------Pepe-------------------------

Kelly----------Kyriagkos--------Skrtel-------Agger

---------------Poulsen--------Mereiles--------------

Kuyt------------------Gerrard------------------Cole

------------------------Torres------------------------

Bench: Jones, Johnson, Pacheco, Shelvey, N'gog, Carragher, Babel

----------------------Pepe-------------------------

Kelly----------Kyriagkos--------Skrtel-------Agger

---------------Poulsen--------Mereiles--------------

Kuyt------------------Gerrard------------------Cole

------------------------Torres------------------------

Bench: Jones, Johnson, Pacheco, Shelvey, N'gog, Carragher, Babel

Would you have any subs planned for certain times? Eg, Shelvey for Gerrard on the hour/ Babel for Kuyt/ Cole?

Anyone care?

A fair few do.

We want results, however and whenever we get them. We have a 100% record so far in this competition to defend this week.

If we were out of Europe now, that wouldn't stem the outrage. "It's a disgrace we're not in Europe" would be the cry all season long.

Yes.

-------Pepe

Kelly Greek Agger Kuyt

Johnson--- Mereles --Babel

----Gerrard ---Cole

-------Torres

Play that team til the end of the season.

And im still serious about Kuyt at left back. He did well on the left for Holland.

Put him where hard work becomes more of a virtue.Until we get somebody genuinely good or Aurelio ever gets fit again.

Sounds bonkers but is it any more bonkers than some of the shit we've witnessed so far this season?

Obviously Hodgson wont do this, cos it will be meat and drink to the Stellings and the Mersons of this world.

We really have signed a barrel load of shit in the last 18 months.

Stinks the place out.

Brilliant line up mate, are you taking the piss?

Anyone care? I'd rather see some decent league performances and decent results and forget about Europe to be honest. Seeing as we're in it anyway, I'll say what I always say. *Clears throat*. Go out and take the game to them! Drop Gerrard back to CM with Kuyt supporting Torres, floating along the forward line. Give Joe the ball, into feet, as he faces the opposition goal. Not back to goal. Tell Jova to clear off.

Agger in, Skrtel out. Get Babel on for last 35 mins.

Defeatist cock.

What's with the fourth option on the poll? Does it make sense or is it witty in your world?