You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'm having one of those days today where you have absolutely no energy at all and you can't really pinpoint why.

I did go to bed pretty late last night. I woke up at 7 cos the bin was due out and I'd forgotten last night, so I leaped out of bed and did that. Then I went back to bed and watched some seinfeld.

Next thing I know I'm waking up at 10 and the electric meter is beeping, so I had to go to the shop to get more. So I did that and came back, felt fine, started dl'ing lost and went and lay down and started watching Seinfeld again.

Next thing I know I'm waking up 10 minutes ago. And I'm fucking still tired! My arms and head are heavy and I reckon I'll be on my way back to bed soon. Unbelievable Jeff.

Guess I'll go and make some of that leftover macaroni from yesterday and watch Lost to try and shake myself up.

I'm having one of those days today where you have absolutely no energy at all and you can't really pinpoint why.

I did go to bed pretty late last night. I woke up at 7 cos the bin was due out and I'd forgotten last night, so I leaped out of bed and did that. Then I went back to bed and watched some seinfeld.

Next thing I know I'm waking up at 10 and the electric meter is beeping, so I had to go to the shop to get more. So I did that and came back, felt fine, started dl'ing lost and went and lay down and started watching Seinfeld again.

Next thing I know I'm waking up 10 minutes ago. And I'm fucking still tired! My arms and head are heavy and I reckon I'll be on my way back to bed soon. Unbelievable Jeff.

Guess I'll go and make some of that leftover macaroni from yesterday and watch Lost to try and shake myself up.

I know exactly how you feel mate, I had one of them days yesterday. I didn't go to sleep until 5am and was woken up by te postman at 9, couldn't motivate myself so started watching some tv shows I had downloaded but just couldn't motivate myself, in the end I sat on the floor outside my bedroom strumming my guitar (oh aye) for a few hours. I have a feeling I'm going to have a lot more of them days this summer while I'm off for until September.

Sounds like everybody needs a job.

I get up at 5:30 every day- get to work at 6, come home at 6:30 and go to bed between 9 and 10 and never feel tired.

At the weekend I wake up at the same time- a lay in is about 7:30 just because of my body clock and am knakered all day cause I dont do anything.

But bollocks if I am working 7 days a week,

And you're complaining??? "Poor me, lying in bed all day, trips to the shop, watching Lost, downloading, wah, wah, wah" - that's all I'm hearing.

I've been sat in the same seat for the last 7 hours and 36 minutes. Admittedly I'm not very hard pushed work-wise but I sure as fuck would rather be at home wanking and watching Lost than sitting here counselling your snivelling carcass.

(Please, please, please don't come back with a terminal illness sob story as I couldn't take the guilt.)

Sounds like everybody needs a job.

I get up at 5:30 every day- get to work at 6, come home at 6:30 and go to bed between 9 and 10 and never feel tired.

At the weekend I wake up at the same time- a lay in is about 7:30 just because of my body clock and am knakered all day cause I dont do anything.

But bollocks if I am working 7 days a week,

Yeah but working half an hour a day doesn't really constitute a job.

And you're complaining??? "Poor me, lying in bed all day, trips to the shop, watching Lost, downloading, wah, wah, wah" - that's all I'm hearing.

I've been sat in the same seat for the last 7 hours and 36 minutes. Admittedly I'm not very hard pushed work-wise but I sure as fuck would rather be at home wanking and watching Lost than sitting here counselling your snivelling carcass.

(Please, please, please don't come back with a terminal illness sob story as I couldn't take the guilt.)

I'm not complaining sloth. I just feel weird today and as I'm sure everyone gets that from time to time I thought I'd share. I'll run it by you though next time, yeah?

Anyway, I do need a job. But I have some money put by for times like this so I'm not desperate for one. Just finished uni last week and this whole winding down thing gets me every year.