You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

"The Liverpool Way"

Guest TK-421

Guest TK-421

Mascherano was disgusted with the fat fraud for taking him off too.

The sooner he fucks off the better.

Makes you wonder if Rafa went on holiday to Morocco 23 years ago. Does Montse know?

Has Alberto Fucked The Arse Off Montse?

Get off cunt

Less games with Montse means more games with Liverpool?

El Zhar, Degen....please driop dead. after Rafa.

Fuck Off Rafa.

Get fucked Benitez…You're helping those yank cunts to murder our club. Fuck off.

At least this will hasten the fat man’s departure.

Rafa. Please fuck of to Turin asap. I fucking hate your guts you dispicable fuck.

fuck off scumbag

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At what point did "The Liverpool Way" become a stick to beat our fans with rather than something which referred to the way the club was run and how we played our football?

I think most of those comments are disgusting, but Rafa is not the first Liverpool manager to get landed with that kind of criticism. Perhaps he's the first one where we've all been so connected online though.

Sadly it's become standard on here now for one of only three European Cup winning managers in our history to be personally abused like he is above. Whether you back him or not, the abuse is fuckin disgusting and makes me ashamed to be a Liverpool supporter. I don't get the abuse he's got after last night. We won the game. The lads who where brought off were on their fuckin arses, Aquilani especially was goosed. The subs are shite but I didn't see a David Villa sat on the bench anywhere.

Best fans in the world my fuckin arse.

Guest Pistonbroke

Opinions. Whether they are right or wrong in your own or others eyes just get over it. When emotions get high then things are said off the cuff. The personal stuff directed towards Benitez may be OTT but no more so than those who refuse to stop the idolising despite the man being a liability this season.

Opinions. Whether they are right or wrong in your own or others eyes just get over it. When emotions get high then things are said off the cuff. The personal stuff directed towards Benitez may be OTT but no more so than those who refuse to stop the idolising despite the man being a liability this season.

What disgusting insults have these people used, and who were they aimed at?

No, that's wrong. People don't idolise him, certainly not in my experience. I, and many I know, back him and support him but still recognise that he has faults that at times have stifled us big time. Not everyone who backs the manager has blind faith as many people who now "hate" him seem to suggest and ridicule. And despite that, you cannot compare people supporting him to those wishing death on him, calling him a cunt, a fat spanish waiter, a fraud, a scumbag... it fuckin stinks and I'm fuckin ashamed

No, that's wrong. People don't idolise him, certainly not in my experience. I, and many I know, back him and support him but still recognise that he has faults that at times have stifled us big time. Not everyone who backs the manager has blind faith as many people who now "hate" him seem to suggest and ridicule. And despite that, you cannot compare people supporting him to those wishing death on him, calling him a cunt, a fat spanish waiter, a fraud, a scumbag... it fuckin stinks and I'm fuckin ashamed

Summed up exactly how I feel! Great post.

No, it's totally different. If people choose to be pro or anti Rafa, then that's down to them, but calling him a fat cunt and names of that ilk are going too far. Rafa's a manager who has brought this club on in leaps and bounds. We're just not where most of our glory hunting so called supporters think we should be.

Guest Pistonbroke

I don't go with the personal abuse myself. I want him gone and believe he is a fraud myself as far as his apparent love for our club goes. It's all about doing it his way and the bumping up of his CV which has clearly backfired due to certain circumstances. He is pig headed and arrogant to a point. It's my opinion of the man and one which doesn't make me a cunt in my own eyes. I remember Souness and Houllier having the same said about them. Plus however successful you have been or not has no bearing on that.

The way i see it is that an awful lot of our fans ( not necessarily on here ) put Benitez before the club. That is idolising in my eyes. Taking the piss in other words. I doubt most of the posters on here wouldn't wish death on him or anything bad, just the heat of the moment remarks with the odd gob shite thrown in for measure.

I was on this forum when Houllier was going and I don't remember this kind of vitriol aimed at him. There were snidey comments about his so called 'dodgy' transfer dealings but that's about as bad as it got.

Rafa is a European Cup winning manager who's team gave us the best season we've had for 20 years last season.

Personally I reckon his time has just run out. The momentum he was building has stalled badly and it would take a lot of effort to get it back. Another man with a clean slate and not involved with the politics of the club should be given a chance.

It's a sad time to be a Liverpool fan especially when you read shit like the OP has drawn attention to.

Two thing:

1) The Liverpool way is dead. The sooner you accept that, the easier it is to come to grips with everything else around the club.

2) I question the wisdom of starting a thread, particularly in such a self-righteous manner, like this on what is an increasingly divided and volatile *f. It's not going to end with tears and hugs but, far more likely, 5 pages of "cunt" being thrown around. Sound if you're into that type of thing and are spoiling for a arguement, however it's counter-productive to debate for the rest of the forum.

I was on this forum when Houllier was going and I don't remember this kind of vitriol aimed at him.

I wasn't on this one, but I was on others and I certainly can. Having said that, there were a hell of a lot less people online at that time so there was a lot less volume of traffic.

But some people I talked to in the pub and even at the game hated Ged as well. A lot of people had respect for him but thought his time was up, but other people were calling him all kinds of cunt.

I want him gone and believe he is a fraud myself as far as his apparent love for our club goes. It's all about doing it his way and the bumping up of his CV

What????? The Man has won Two League titles, a European Cup, a UEFA Cup, An FA Cup - he's beaten finalist in a European Cup final. HOW does that represent a CV that needs 'Bumping'?

You're crazy.

I wasn't on this one, but I was on others and I certainly can. Having said that, there were a hell of a lot less people online at that time so there was a lot less volume of traffic.

But some people I talked to in the pub and even at the game hated Ged as well. A lot of people had respect for him but thought his time was up, but other people were calling him all kinds of cunt.

Ha, well more than likely I suppose... shame though. Then again I didn't want Evans to go so what do I know?

Guest Pistonbroke

What????? The Man has won Two League titles, a European Cup, a UEFA Cup, An FA Cup - he's beaten finalist in a European Cup final. HOW does that represent a CV that needs 'Bumping'?

You're crazy.

You are the one who is crazy. A Cv is scrutinised on what your current achievements are in football and not what you have done in the past. Plus his CV before coming to us wasn't exactly grade A despite being impressive to a certain extent. He wanted to use us as a stepping stone onto his next level of manager. The financial constraints have found him out to be a mediocre manager and one snot willing to learn and adapt to given circumstances.

I laugh when people say he'd have done better with millions to spend. That just puts him in a bracket of a lot of managers who could do that, not exactly the genius his followers make him out to be.