You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

People who take a full hour's lunch and simply will not answer any work related question during this time however don't give a fuck when anyone else is on lunch and will actively stand over someone's desk while they are eating talking about work

You need to shoo these people away Stig.  Either that or pop out somewhere nice for lunch.  

Mate of mine was told there would be a meeting about meetings in their place today.

Somebody else I know was talking of planning a holiday with a friend of theirs.  The friend said they needed to see 'where the roadmap of their new role' took them as opposed to just saying they will see how work will pan out.

Mate of mine was told there would be a meeting about meetings in their place today.

Somebody else I know was talking of planning a holiday with a friend of theirs. The friend said they needed to see 'where the roadmap of their new role' took them as opposed to just saying they will see how work will pan out.[/quote

I hope his new role involves feeding Lions

Somebody else I know was talking of planning a holiday with a friend of theirs.  The friend said they needed to see 'where the roadmap of their new role' took them as opposed to just saying they will see how work will pan out.

We're currently having a series of nine events spread over the next year or so called 'Building Our Future'.  This is, I promise I'm not making this up, an 'ongoing inclusive conversation to design the roadmap for our digital by default future'

It's such a good job that handguns are hard to obtain in the UK because otherwise you'd likely be watching me on the evening news at some point in the next 12 months.

I may have said this before but a mate of mine has a pathological hatred of 'going forward'. In a meeting he once snapped and said 'unless you are a time traveller we are all going forward!"

The latest one at work is "the tallest pole in the tent" - I don't know what it means.