You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Manc fans are worried about torres that's for sure

Glen C

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are claiming it anyway in support of their argument.

I hope Fergie takes the same attidude. Vidic is hopeless against anyone who actually plays footy on the ground, I'd take the Greek chap we have in place of him any day based on this season.

He's a bit like Naz Hamed, he'd be ok if he hadn't faced Barrera/Torres, then got found out and knew he'd never be the best if that's what he had to compete with.

Torres will get twatted in the first 10 minutes by one of their "world class" defenders.

Bacon face is an owld arse at heart and them used to be the rules years ago, so he'll be telling them to wind Torres up, especially as he's been a bit prone to having a moan this season.

Nando will have to just smile and wait his chance.

I know a few mancs and they've definitely gone quieter this week, and if they are not relishing facing Torres, you can imagine how Vidic must feel. Ha-ha!

That 2nd video on the first page. What the fuck is that all about? Two players go face to face and we're supposed to marvel at how "hard" ducklips is? Have I missed something? Torres looks blatantly unfazed by the self-appointed "Welcome to the Premiership" enforcer. Fucking thick cunts.

I dont reckon Vidic will play.

He'll play, ferguson will be betting that Webb wouldn't dare walk him a fourth(?) time against us, and at OT, he'll get away with kicking Torres up and down.

Might open the door for Yossi or someone else to be the hero for us.

Just hope Insua puts in the best defensive performance of his life against Valencia or we could be struggling.

He'll play, ferguson will be betting that Webb wouldn't dare walk him a fourth(?) time against us, and at OT, he'll get away with kicking Torres up and down.

Might open the door for Yossi or someone else to be the hero for us.

Just hope Insua puts in the best defensive performance of his life against Valencia or we could be struggling.

That Valencia is over rated

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I can't remember a single game where that happened.

Same here. He was pretty quite in his first match against United, but Ferdinand had a good game and we didn't play that well, but ever since then Torres has ripped them.

Same here. He was pretty quite in his first match against United, but Ferdinand had a good game and we didn't play that well, but ever since then Torres has ripped them.

He even had a couple of chances and nearly scored in his first match, didn't he have one blocked on the line.

Or Momo is on more than one Forum.

Momo has probably hung up his cape, but the collective still lives on.

I love this comment. Couldn't read further because I can't be doing with the place :

I'm afraid he's Torres's bunny. Torres knows it, Vidic knows it, Scousers know it, we know it, the whole world knows it.

Good to see an honest manc. Of course that is the case as things stand, lets just hope it carries on. The extra bonus is that he took the absolute piss out of Rio at Anfield too so if they swap marking there's a big chance it'll do nothing.

Im quietly confident about this game. Got a HD box in and have a manc mate coming over to watch the match. Now thats confidence right there. Of couse, its also conceivable that I could end up throwing him out at half time when we are 3-0 down and playing shite.

Guest davelfc
Im quietly confident about this game. Got a HD box in and have a manc mate coming over to watch the match. Now thats confidence right there. Of couse, its also conceivable that I could end up throwing him out at half time when we are 3-0 down and playing shite.

I drift between feeling semi confident and shitting myself. One minute I'm going to watch it, the next I'm thinking of missing it. I hate this game, I just want the mancs beaten and it over with.

But I'll probably end up watching it and shaking like a shitting dog until the 98 minutes is up.

The closer the game gets I'm getting more owrried for Insua to be holness.

I am worried, someone Chris reassure me, I need help, the government is after me, someone help me pleaze. I am so desperate for him not to play but there is no one else, realisitically that is, apart from Insua but to be holness I'd rather play Insua than Insua as he's a liability.