You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last game you've played...

RedKnight

3 hours ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Is this any good on PS5 ?

I loved the original all those years ago and was all over the crowd funding for this, but my PC couldn't get near it.

From what I can tell, the PS5 version was cancelled. Not too sure why. PS4 version I believe works on PS5.

Not sure where to put this, but Diablo IV is being released on Steam in a couple of weeks. It was a pretty huge disappointment after the first 10 hours or so, so I wonder whether it's flopped on Battle.Net and they're looking to recoup some money, or if Microsoft is putting pressure on Activision-Blizzard to get their games on Steam and stop fucking around.

2 hours ago, Elite said:

Lords of The Fallen is getting loads of positivity from the gamer guide channels on YouTube, no official reviews yet but it's going to get very high ones.

Still not done Lies of P either yet. Too many good games out.

It was £20 something on the Turkish store before they raised the prices. Judging by the early playthroughs I might have missed out.

On 07/10/2023 at 14:13, skend04 said:

It was £20 something on the Turkish store before they raised the prices. Judging by the early playthroughs I might have missed out.

I've just pre-ordered it from hit.co.uk. £43, so I took the plunge. 

1 hour ago, skend04 said:

Just watching some early playthroughs and it looks stupidly difficult. And this is from people who have played most Fromsoft games.

I think they'll patch things after some feedback. I still have a lot to do on Lies of P so am hoping it'll be resolved before I start. I've only ordered early because it's a good price.

On 07/10/2023 at 12:00, Elite said:

Lords of The Fallen is getting loads of positivity from the gamer guide channels on YouTube, no official reviews yet but it's going to get very high ones.

Still not done Lies of P either yet. Too many good games out.

Is this a remake? I thought it was released a while back and turned out to be shit.

5 hours ago, Mudface said:

Is this a remake? I thought it was released a while back and turned out to be shit.

It's more of a reimagining than remake. Looks very promising. It's made by a different developer with input from the original guy who made it.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Starting to get bored of Starfield. It's just not the same experience without a continuous landscape to explore. You get a mission to some far flung planet, but it's not intrepid exploration, more a series of loading screens and animations. Traveling light years has the same impact as opening a door. Meh.

It also has far too many quality weapons. You don't have to work for some legendary firearm, saving your pennies or killing a boss, you'll just trip over one. Makes it feel like a loot-based shooter at times. 

30 minutes ago, Pidge said:

At least you feel happy using them, not like finishing fallout with 15 mini nukes because you didn't want to waste them...

I did that too.

Honestly, I'm probably not using my best guns as some ammo seems quite rare / expensive. Which brings me onto another gripe - the excessive varieties of ammo - and the fact when you're browsing a vendor's stock it doesn't show how much of anything you have in your inventory. Simple QoL things like that make a difference.

End up buying 6.5mm CT instead of 6.5mm MI Array. 

27 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

2030's I'd imagine.

All focus is now on Elder Scrolls 6.

Yep, although Fallout New Orleans was registered as a TM in 2016. There’s also Fallout London due out soon as a DLC for Fallout 4.

2 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Yep, although Fallout New Orleans was registered as a TM in 2016. There’s also Fallout London due out soon as a DLC for Fallout 4.

I think Fallout London is an independent mod.

Also talk of a remaster for fallout 3 in the leaked xbox docs although that was a Bethesda project before the buyout so that may end up getting scrapped.

2 hours ago, Kepler-186 said:

Anyone played Disco Elysium?

I bought it at a reduced price on the PS store a week or so before they added it to the PS Plus catalogue. It’s the final cut version. 

Really getting into it. Looks lovely and the voice work is superb, especially Cuno! 

I think it’s brilliant, love it. I think I have it on most of not all formats except perhaps Xbox.

4 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I think it’s brilliant, love it. I think I have it on most of not all formats except perhaps Xbox.

Yeah I’m loving the game and world it’s set in.

On Day 3, exploring the unlocked fishing village, slowly ranking up and unlocking the thoughts, and gambling a bit on the dice rolls. 

Resisted the temptation to look up stuff about it till I’ve played it right through. 

9 hours ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Just looked at it from the last couple of posts. Now become a must buy game. Thanks 

It’s constantly on sale, wait for a sale on your chosen format.