You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How's xabi doing in La Liga?

Bob

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is far too much hate in football, surely it hasnt always been this way.

It has. Although I could never hate Xabi but he plays for a club I despise and have little interest anymore.

is it the internet's fault?

No.

there is now no way to just get on with supporting your club without everyone esle being a cunt, every other club being dispicable and every emotion being either unbridled joy or anger.

No a lot of clubs I don´t mind but Madrid is not on that list. We all have clubs we hate and others we don´t mind, usually for the obvious reasons.

I think they are the only Spanish side I have any ill will towards.

there is far too much hate in football, surely it hasnt always been this way.

is it the internet's fault?

there is now no way to just get on with supporting your club without everyone esle being a cunt, every other club being dispicable and every emotion being either unbridled joy or anger.

Tis very true. One of the big things the internet has done is create the Billy Big Bolox who feels it his job to post abuse on every thread. There's no grey with these people - you're either a prize cunt, or great. The internet breeds bi-polar, slightly retarded big mouths. There's a few on here, and has been a few on every site I've ever visited. When I'm in the pub chatting about football, things never ever get anywhere near the level of argument you see on forums.

Once you are comfortable with yourself though you can laugh at the mongs and take it for what it is.

I think Lucas has filled the void admirably.

I'm hoping to catch a Real Madrid game soon though, just to see how Xabi and their impressive team is doing, and to see if it's worth all the cash/hype.

Tis very true. One of the big things the internet has done is create the Billy Big Bolox who feels it his job to post abuse on every thread. There's no grey with these people - you're either a prize cunt, or great. The internet breeds bi-polar, slightly retarded big mouths. There's a few on here, and has been a few on every site I've ever visited. When I'm in the pub chatting about football, things never ever get anywhere near the level of argument you see on forums.

Once you are comfortable with yourself though you can laugh at the mongs and take it for what it is.

Good post, that.

I do think some of it is justified, such as with Owen, because there are just things you shouldn't do as a footballer. There are plenty of people out there though who go absolutely nuts at every slightest thing.

I think Lucas has filled the void admirably.

I'm hoping to catch a Real Madrid game soon though, just to see how Xabi and their impressive team is doing, and to see if it's worth all the cash/hype.

If this thread turns into a Lucas v Alonso thread, you only have yourself to blame. For what it's worth, I don't think Lucas is doing anything near what Alonso did for us last season, but there you go.

Michael Owen engineers a move to Madrid from a shit Liverpool side for less money:

"Traitorous little rat"

"Hope he crashes and burns"

"Never like him anyway"

"Always cared more about England"

Xabi Alonso engineers a move to Madrid from a great Liverpool side for a massive payrise:

"Good luck Xabi"

"Hope he's a success"

"I love Xabi, me"

"I'm going to call my first born Xabi in his honour"

If the price of consistency is being called a billy big bollocks on the Internet, it's a small price to pay.

If this thread turns into a Lucas v Alonso thread, you only have yourself to blame. For what it's worth, I don't think Lucas is doing anything near what Alonso did for us last season, but there you go.

Calm down, it was a sarcastic throwaway line.

Michael Owen engineers a move to Madrid from a shit Liverpool side for less money:

"Traitorous little rat"

"Hope he crashes and burns"

"Never like him anyway"

"Always cared more about England"

Xabi Alonso engineers a move to Madrid from a great Liverpool side for a massive payrise:

"Good luck Xabi"

"Hope he's a success"

"I love Xabi, me"

"I'm going to call my first born Xabi in his honour"

If the price of consistency is being called a billy big bollocks on the Internet, it's a small price to pay.

Instead of Billy Big Bollocks, can I just call you a cunt instead?

Thanks!

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Leave the handbags to PM's eh lads?

Gonna have to start regulating like Warren G if this carries on.

Ace

Repped

6x5Olen_1co