You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Elite

Well I love Stella. I'm a nice bloke before it, and after 6 pints I'm still a nice bloke.

4% beer is puff lotion.

Word.Same goes about the nice bloke before and after. Nothing wrong with the stuff. There are a lot nicer beers out there but Stella is good.

Never likes it and it gives me a whopping headache the next day.

When I was younger and could handle lots of strong beer, Lowenbrau was the one.

Used to drink lots of that. Nice stuff too.Never see it around these days. Probably a good thing though; I think it urdered a good many brain cells of mine.

Sir. Repped for the bloody marvellous chunk of tuneness.

I once tried to beat an Algerian man after some Stella.

See? there lies the beauty of the drink, it makes you do things you would normally think at least twice before normally doing. Not always good, granted, but all part of the rich tapestry of life lived as an occasional stella partaker

Is right. If you get to the alehouse late and you need to catch up, stella is the ideal solution.

Having said that, it's no Peroni, but then again what is?

Ohh the sweet sweet Peroni in a nice chilled glass, mothers milk...mothers milk.

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

"Did like you but not anymore"

classic mate......sounds like you were on fine form,i dock me hat sir!

Guest Dog Chaser

The Kronenbourg dynamo systeme beer is outstanding, still a 5% beer but with the smaller bubbles it absolutely slips down.

I've had 6 bottles of Stella in my fridge and they've been there for about a month. I'm not a big lover of it (as you can tell) and I only bought it as there was an offer on. I'm going to finish them off tonight though.

Give me Carlsberg Export any day, by far and away my favourite lager.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

Stella is ace

The offie's around ours sell the imported stuff, not the synthetic shite you get under license that they sell at supermarkets

Stella, Kroenenburg, Lowenbrau - mass produced chemical shite. Guaranteed migraine water (for me anyway). Tons of really nice Belgian beers readily available, why would you drink the stuff the locals won't drink? Leuven is a nice place though. I used to play football there after work, and there are lots of nice bars.