You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

School Toilet Laws

RedEagle

I usually think it depends on if you're a dickhead or not. I was a good beaheaving lad and usually got excused when I need it, I never took the piss (Excuse the Pun) and only went when I actually needed it

A few dickhead lads got rejected a few times.

I've never known anyone to be in the situation where they need a piss that much they walked out, I'd imagine if it got that far then the teacher could really have no excuses.

A girl in my classes in my last year had a note about having a urinary infection, and could go when she liked... i tried it but got turned down.

One of our teachers gives you one a year. So my mate got a note to say he had a baldder problem and he can go when he likes.

Fuck off. Do your lessons , don't take the piss and when you grow up you might have actually earned a few rights.

Shut up you bellend,I didn't say i constantly harass teachers to go it was just i was talking with a mate the other day about it.

I think it is not a lot to expect children to be able to regulate their toilet breaks and restrict them to before school, mid morning break, lunchtime, mid afternoon break or home time. There are plenty of opportunities right there, and if you are in a school where you move around from classroom to classroom for different subjects, I would have thought there is even greater opportunity to go.

If someone has some sort of medical condition then that's different.

I want teachers to be allowed as much freedom as they feel necessary to deal with the pupils in the manner they see fit. If that means curtailing the toilet breaks of a well known divvy, who the teacher knows very well is up to no good, then fair enough. Obviously the teacher will have a very good idea about what is a legitimate need and what is disruption/trouble.

Talk of human rights in this sort of context is wrong. It is mischevous, and if people try to fight for some sort of human right in this arena, I would consider that ground lost.

I think it is not a lot to expect children to be able to regulate their toilet breaks and restrict them to before school, mid morning break, lunchtime, mid afternoon break or home time. There are plenty of opportunities right there, and if you are in a school where you move around from classroom to classroom for different subjects, I would have thought there is even greater opportunity to go.

If someone has some sort of medical condition then that's different.

I want teachers to be allowed as much freedom as they feel necessary to deal with the pupils in the manner they see fit. If that means curtailing the toilet breaks of a well known divvy, who the teacher knows very well is up to no good, then fair enough. Obviously the teacher will have a very good idea about what is a legitimate need and what is disruption/trouble.

Talk of human rights in this sort of context is wrong. It is mischevous, and if people try to fight for some sort of human right in this arena, I would consider that ground lost.

Ok thanks mate.

Shut up you bellend,I didn't say i constantly harass teachers to go it was just i was talking with a mate the other day about it.

Your in fucking school , what sort of human rights do you want . It's not like they're waterboarding you . Fucks sake

FFS you thick twat,im just generally interested in the matter im not campaining for toilet rights am I?

If you ask to go the toilet are the teachers really aloud to deny you?

And if they're not could you walk out.

Your in fucking school , what sort of human rights do you want . It's not like they're waterboarding you . Fucks sake

Just so you know I'm not the only one

If you ask to go the toilet are the teachers really aloud to deny you?

And if they're not could you walk out.

A lad in our class put his hand up once and asked to go, but the teacher denied him. He kept asking and each time the teacher said no. The lad ended up pissing himself at his desk, proper puddle under his chair and everything. Well out of order.