You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'm a bit torn here. Chelsea are a shower of twats, but so are Neverton. Years ago, I never used to mind them doing allright for themselves, but over the last 20 years or so they've turned more hateful and bitter year by year until now they're just a shower of gobshites.

When I was up in scouseland last weekend visiting my mam, the house next door is decked out to the nines with Everton stuff. Shirts in the windows, scarves everywhere, you know the score, and my mams neighbours are the biggest bunch of weapons you could ever wish to meet. That and the inevitable flags popping up and I saw a whole lot more taxis with everton shite in the window than I remember from last time, makes we want them to get absolutely hammered today. That would please me no end.

To recap, Everton to get beat by twelvety-one so that next time I visit my mam, I can laugh heartily whilst pissing through their letterbox, laughing my cock off so that when they go to get their post in the morning there'll be a massive puddle of piss along with a length of meaty member lying in the hallway with a little speech bubble coming out of the japseye saying "hahahahahaahahahaaaaaaaa."

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's impossible to have anything other than negative thoughts regarding them when you get some of the things (said or done) we've had thrown at us. I've had an e-mail from a girl that I know's boyfriend (incidentally a cousin of David Unsworth) who I had never met in my life calling me a "MURDERER!", i replied back "Say that to my face" and he didn't respond, the coward. Completely bizarre thing to do though. I've had stand up arguments and had to be physically restrained in the first nash once when some prick i used to work with said (and i quote) "d'you know what the worst thing about Hillsborough was? that only 96 of you cunts died". Even now, when i think about that I still see his horrible twisted grin when he said it. I wish to God i had got a dig in now. There is absolutely no justification for this type of behaviour whatsoever. Horrible, evil bastards who really should know better. I'm quite a mild mannered fella normally but if there is one thing that gets my blood boiling and my fists clenched it is this type of thing.

Having said that, i have a couple of mates who are top lads and blues who you can always have a rational conversation with them about our respective clubs without it ever resorting to non-football bitterness. So for them two alone I wouldn't begrudge them the joy of winning today, but for the rest of them, they can fuck off to hell and don't come back.

It is simple logic, do you think any blues would want us to win, would they fuck, They actually thrive and enjoy every defeat we have.

So why the fuck would any red want them to win, even allowing for mates, it is just wrong wanting Everton to win anything.

After they beat the Mancs in 95 I was made up for them. I was going to a wedding reception in Manc that evening and as I was waiting for the train in Lime Street there were a few blues running through the station waving their flags. They were only singing songs about us - 2 hours after they won the FA cup.

And of course a year later when we played the Mancs who could forget the 'Be a Manc for a Day' t-shirts they were selling!

Anyone who wants Everton to win today needs their head testing. Chelsea might be twats but this is a consolation prize for them, for that shower its the be all and end all and for them its a chance to put one over on us.

Think I am going to have to miss the match today because I'm going to have to take the car in to be checked over. The radio has gone to fuck. Was listening to 5Live just then and they had a cup final phone in. An Everton fan called in, but for some reason the radio said he was from Surrey. It also gave him a broad southern accent, not a hint of scouse. Obviously that can't be right so the car stereo must be playing up. Better get that checked.

He is blaming Newcastle now

“When you look at what David has achieved over his seven years here, I think the deficit is only around £35 million, which is extraordinary because when you pay the money out, you don’t know what you are going to get back in,” he said. “Look at the money Newcastle have spent. I’m convinced if we had had that money, it would have taken us to the next level and the Champions League.”

He is blaming Newcastle now

“When you look at what David has achieved over his seven years here, I think the deficit is only around £35 million, which is extraordinary because when you pay the money out, you don’t know what you are going to get back in,” he said. “Look at the money Newcastle have spent. I’m convinced if we had had that money, it would have taken us to the next level and the Champions League.”

Ifithadn'tvebinfer....Newcastle. HAHAHAHA. Heard everything now.

It's impossible to have anything other than negative thoughts regarding them when you get some of the things (said or done) we've had thrown at us. I've had an e-mail from a girl that I know's boyfriend (incidentally a cousin of David Unsworth) who I had never met in my life calling me a "MURDERER!", i replied back "Say that to my face" and he didn't respond, the coward. Completely bizarre thing to do though. I've had stand up arguments and had to be physically restrained in the first nash once when some prick i used to work with said (and i quote) "d'you know what the worst thing about Hillsborough was? that only 96 of you cunts died". Even now, when i think about that I still see his horrible twisted grin when he said it. I wish to God i had got a dig in now. There is absolutely no justification for this type of behaviour whatsoever. Horrible, evil bastards who really should know better. I'm quite a mild mannered fella normally but if there is one thing that gets my blood boiling and my fists clenched it is this type of thing.

Having said that, i have a couple of mates who are top lads and blues who you can always have a rational conversation with them about our respective clubs without it ever resorting to non-football bitterness. So for them two alone I wouldn't begrudge them the joy of winning today, but for the rest of them, they can fuck off to hell and don't come back.

I know what you mean mate some of them are right pricks and you wouldn't think we were all scousers.

I was at a party a few years ago and some blue nose started going on about heysel then got right in my face and called me a Murderer. I just nutted the cunt and he went down like the gobshite he was. My uncle was at Heysel and ended up saving his mates life from some Juve fans who were tooled up. Little prick picked on the wrong kopite that night!

There's a practical side, not just rivalry and disgust with their general bitterness.

Look what winning the cup did for them in 1984, what it did for United in 1990, what it did for Chelsea in 1997. Would Abramovich really have settled on Chelsea if they hadn't pipped us to the CL place in 2003?

Apart from a going away present for Guus Chelsea won't think of it as anything. I don't want Everton getting any encouragement whatsoever. Beating us was bad enough, beating United worse.

Today? :eek:

Had enough of this,any self respecting "LOCAL REGULAR MATCH GOING RED" would want Chelsea to fuckin TWAT them and i mean FUCKIN TWAT THEM,5-0won't be enough for me.

It's like Wednesday night,i wasn't happy with Barca winning 2-0,it could and should've have been 4 or 5!!

I don't go along with that old chestnut of "some of my family are good blues"

I've got a 16 year old nephew who will be at Wembley today and as much as he's family,i want Everton to get TWATTED,because if god forbid they win,watch the silly Cunts trying to give the stick.

After they beat the Mancs in 95 I was made up for them. I was going to a wedding reception in Manc that evening and as I was waiting for the train in Lime Street there were a few blues running through the station waving their flags. They were only singing songs about us - 2 hours after they won the FA cup.

And of course a year later when we played the Mancs who could forget the 'Be a Manc for a Day' t-shirts they were selling!

Anyone who wants Everton to win today needs their head testing. Chelsea might be twats but this is a consolation prize for them, for that shower its the be all and end all and for them its a chance to put one over on us.

i can beat that.i came out of the echo arena after watching paul weller and this girl started singing songs about us.i was like,have we just been to a concert or a footy match.the stupid fuckin blue nosed bitch.i wanted to stick my ciggie right up her fucking nose.

Its a brilliant post, but useless !!

If the Evertonians wanted to look closer to home they have had twenty five years to do so, they don't and as it stands, by and large the 'myth' has become 'fact'

Look at their behaviour since Kenwright took charge from the 'six worst words' leading to death threats, to 'the peoples club' and yet as soon as Rafa points a slight barb in their direction all hell breaks loose! And they are in the media demanding an apology.

Sadly I think it is in their nature.

Just read on BBC that Gollum is not interested in going to Celtic as he feels the bitters 'can match his ambitions'... or lack thereof :whistle:

I would imagine Celtic fans are mightily relieved. I think they may have to play a Champions League qualifier for finishing second, and Gollum doesnt have a great record with those.