You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A thread about a man named Xabi

dave u

What to do?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. What to do?

• Buy Dave House, Gerrard centre mid, go 442.
    • Buy Augero, Gerrard centre mid, stay 4231.
    • Gerrard in the hole, buy centre mid, stay 4231
    • Don’t care, kill Rafa, burn down RBS

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Money talks, and I hardly think Ronaldo is moving to a less successful club. Nine times Champions of Europe, the biggest club in the world.

Historically, perhaps, but not really in the last 5 years. Maybe you think so and I agree its not clear cut, but to me the mancs have everything Madrid want, only they wont get due to their inability to provide a stable environment for their managers to manage. Just my opinion, but going to Madrid is a step down for him.

Yer, thats how I feel.

He's been gone for a while now in my head, and I'm glad this shits finally sorted. But seeing it there in black and white (or yellow and black on the SSN ticker bar!) is a bit upsetting. Don't like seeing our best players wanting to leave us for someone else. Showing all the clips of him and that, bit gutted really. Won't be watching sky tomorrow, really don't want to see him having the medical and his parade and all that bollocks. Hurts too much.

And SSN saying Poulson is his replacement, fuck please no.

I'm convinced Macia contacts every single player in the whole world that is potentially available.

Been coming for well over a year. Relived it's over, but devastated that he's gone.

Rafa's future rests on what he now does with the money. I have a terrible terribl feeling that I'll be calling for his head come Christmas if he fucks this one up even more.

Will you be 'putting it out there' again Tom ?

I will always love Alonso and will never say a bad word against him.

He was a bloody good player for us, on and off the field - a class act.

Good Luck Xabi.

I will always love Alonso and will never say a bad word against him.

He was a bloody good player for us, on and off the field - a class act.

Good Luck Xabi.

That's the mature approach but unfortunately not one i share; in football if you're not for us you're against us. Probably not big or clever but there you go.

Poulsen? A player who can't get in his current team ahead of a player we deemed surplus to requirements and not good enough? Oh yeah, that makes sense, innit.

Yes, when i first saw the Poulsen link I was a little worried. I like Defour, Aquiliani (or whatever it is) sounds exotic even if I have nothing to base an opinion on, but Poulsen ! Isnt Poulsen Danish for Zlatan ?

Sorry but I am not sad to see him go. He first season was good as was last season. In between he was very average. In particular his lack of pace and mobility was a real fault. If we got £30m we can get a younger, faster replacement and money left over to strengthen up front.

That's the mature approach but unfortunately not one i share; in football if you're not for us you're against us. Probably not big or clever but there you go.

Is the approach i adopt.

I wish him well as long as it has no direct impact on us. Whatever his reasons for wanting to leave, he's disrespected us by considering any team in the world as a step up.

See you in the Champions League Xabi when your newly assembled team of primadonna's will be taught a lesson.

Bye

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Doesn`t matter what Rafa does. Some people will call for his head no matter what.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHT

15335_medium.jpg