You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Richard :monkey man: keys

BRAP

He didn't did he? Tell me he fucking didn't!?!?! hahahahahah!!!!!

Should get Loraine Kelly doing his job instead, she'd offer far better footy insights: "Aye who'z that wee ginger boy in the Manchester midfield? He looks like wee chesny from Corry! Ya just wanna ge up ta him and give him a wee cuddle don't ye?"

He didn't did he? Tell me he fucking didn't!?!?! hahahahahah!!!!!

Should get Loraine Kelly doing his job instead, she'd offer far better footy insights: "Aye who'z that wee ginger boy in the Manchester midfield? He looks like wee chesny from Corry! Ya just wanna ge up ta him and give him a wee cuddle don't ye?"

Or Fiona "Id love to volley her in the clunge" Phillips. Actually, she has no relevane to this thread, ive just always wanted an excuse to say Fiona "id love to volley her in the clunge" Philips.

She's leaving soon, so get yer "volley her in the clunge"ing in soon!

Id love to smash her over the back of the head with a Magners bottle, drag her back to my cave, dry bum her, jizz one off up her nose, and then volley her in the clunge. The Chelsea supporting, Eamon Holmes' cock sucking, over-dramatic little wench.

Richard Keys is a prick. I know he tries to play devils advocat but still, he makes himself sound like a no nothing halfwit every time he opens his mouth. His love for all things Man United is cringe worthy.

I've stopped watching the build up and half time/full time reaction on Sky as it's utter bollocks. I enjoy football much more when I don't have to listen to gobshites talking rubbish every time I want to watch a match.

Maybe he looks in the mirror this morning, puts on that serious "oh shit, Liverpool have won, so I'll have to change my entire post match script" face and says "Does-Richard-Keys-Have-The-Hairiest-Hands-In-Football?"

They still managed to have a 5 minute debate about Gerrard yesterday where should he play blah blah blah after Keys describing Gerrads goal against Marseille as very Beckham, Beckham wishes...

he's also just asked if the kiev player threw himself on the floor. even tho souness,rudd gullit and hoddle talked about how it was a clear pen for 5 minutes

The other useless cunt Fatty Platty was on Sky Sports 3 (I think) covering the Gooners game and he was keen to point out to anyone watching that it was clearly not a pen and that the bloke had pulled Sagna down on top of him. To switch channels and see Gullit, Souey and Hoddle all agree it was a nailed on pen was fucking hilarious and indicative of the type of shit Sky pundits feed the public. Three fairly respectable pundits with admirable careers (well, two and Hoddle) versus one bog-eyed fat gobshite cuntwit who knows fuck all. I might even write to Sky and ask them why they are feeding the public contradictory views. Then again I really can't be fucking bothered.

I've stopped watching the build up and half time/full time reaction on Sky as it's utter bollocks. I enjoy football much more when I don't have to listen to gobshites talking rubbish every time I want to watch a match.

Amen brother, join the club. I feel liberated this season having boycotted the Sky pundit circus this season.

Now all I need is a commentators equivalent of the forum ignore function for Andy Gray!

The mute button would be a temporary solution.

Not sure if you're being serious kopitegaz but thats hardly a practical solution as watching the match with no sound at all would be worse.

I know the BBC have a 5live option on their red button service but I don't think SKY have any other commentary options other than the dreadfully bizarre but sometimes comical Fanzone commentary.

I think SKY did used to have an option of no commentary but with all the other noises and lots of camera options. I used to like the behind the goal fixed camera which was the closest thing to actually being at the match especially when you were trying to work out what was happening down the far end!

Not sure if you're being serious kopitegaz but thats hardly a practical solution as watching the match with no sound at all would be worse.

I know the BBC have a 5live option on their red button service but I don't think SKY have any other commentary options other than the dreadfully bizarre but sometimes comical Fanzone commentary.

I think SKY did used to have an option of no commentary but with all the other noises and lots of camera options. I used to like the behind the goal fixed camera which was the closest thing to actually being at the match especially when you were trying to work out what was happening down the far end!

I wasnt being serious no... Never mind, its been that sort of week for me so far.