You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO RobbieF - Steroids = Spots

Fugitive

Have you got dead skinny legs? I used to know a guy who was on steroids (as were a lot of his mates) and he had really skinny legs and said all his mates did too, due to the drugs. He was massive up top but looked really out of proportion due to his skinny legs.

I'm not having a go or anything, just curious really. If people want to take drugs, it's up to them.

my ankles look skinny because my calfs are quite big but in actual fact they aren't much skinnier than anyone elses. as for upper legs mine aren't small by any means.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your on steds it is due to having an inferiority (if there is such a word) complex

wouldn't doubt it for a minute. i hate seeing big lads who talk to younger lads like kids, needless to say i havent had it for a while. also, i love watching wrestling / ufc / boxing and seeing similarities between myself and them. far better than being the typical WWF/WWE fan weighing in at 13 stone of complete McFat and needing a boumerang to put on his belt.

wouldn't doubt it for a minute. i hate seeing big lads who talk to younger lads like kids, needless to say i havent had it for a while. also, i love watching wrestling / ufc / boxing and seeing similarities between myself and them. far better than being the typical WWF/WWE fan weighing in at 13 stone of complete McFat and needing a boumerang to put on his belt.

Are you gay by any chance mate?

You like to compare yourself to over built sted heads on TV. I have no issues with you liking wrestling, but comparing yourslef to them is a bit weird or gay at the least.

Where you bullied at school, this is a serious question?

There are so many uneducated opinions out there when it comes to steroids. They CAN be used safely and with mild side effects if you take the precautions. If you take Liver support, up water intake, get cholesterol, blood and blood pressure tests done before and after, and cycle them properly, then there really isn't much of a problem.

It's the idiots that stay on them permanently that fuck themselves up, and have no knowledge of how to come off them properly. It's the people who abuse them that fuck themselves up, much like it's those that drink to access that knacker their bodies up.

I've not used them, but seriously looked into it a few months ago. As I'm gaining naturally, I chose not to. One day i may go down the lines of using the perfectly legal ones out there.

People can laugh and scoff all they like, but if someone is used to being a ten stone weakling who got the piss taken out of them at school much like the fat chick, then people want to change. It's the male equivalent of being a fat lass.

Are you gay by any chance mate?

You like to compare yourself to over built sted heads on TV. I have no issues with you liking wrestling, but comparing yourslef to them is a bit weird or gay at the least.

Where you bullied at school, this is a serious question?

na, it's just better to be in good shape than out of shape. i'v always been a gym head and i hit a wall at 12, 5 stone so done what i could to break it. 14, 4 is quiteheavy set for a 17 year old, most 17 year olds who weigh my weight are obese so i see it as good to be in shape.

plus the amount of women (all ages) who come up and grab your shoulders or arms is amazing when your quite well built. it's sometimes embarrasing when you get the 'ohh aren't you a big boy' off a 50+ tart when your out with your mates tho'.

People can laugh and scoff all they like, but if someone is used to being a ten stone weakling who got the piss taken out of them at school much like the fat chick, then people want to change. It's the male equivalent of being a fat lass.

Have to totally disagree there, I was 10 stone till I was 23, not once did I ever want to go out and build myself up,with or without roids. I still got the girls, I still had loads of mates, the people who have a pop at me in schoolor later in life were the ones who were the ones on the weights or roids.

I have a good level of intellegence, wit and charm, personality and a sense of humour that I can rely on and not size x biceps or chest. Sensible people prefer brains over brawn.

Have to totally disagree there, I was 10 stone till I was 23, not once did I ever want to go out and build myself up,with or without roids. I still got the girls, I still had loads of mates, the people who have a pop at me in schoolor later in life were the ones who were the ones on the weights or roids.

I have a good level of intellegence, wit and charm, personality and a sense of humour that I can rely on and not size x biceps or chest. Sensible people prefer brains over brawn.

It's not meant to be a blanket statement emcompassing all skinny fuckers. Most fat people want to be slim, but some don't really care. A lot of skinny people, blokes in particular, develop a real complex about it. There are varying reasons for it. Some people have been bullied, some people need strength for their job or for sporting reasons. In an ideal world no-one would really give a fuck, but that's not the reality is it?

RobbieF may be a posing bellend in the Gym, and he certainly doesn't do himself any favours with his homo-erotically charged posts, but you can't group everyone together.

And lastly, i congratulate you on your awesome self :thumbup:

nor do they have three jobs to fit around training.

Don't make me laugh, some of the professionals I know work like dogs all day (and not in an office either) and train at all hours. Most people wouldn't last five minutes training like they do.

Robbie and Chris

Dear oh dear!

Chris clearly has a lot of insecurity issues. Almost every post reaks of this fact.

Robbie, I'd be embarrassed knowing that everyone knew the only reason I was so big was because I'd been on the roids. Don't you know that most people laugh at people like you, because you're blatantly on the steds?

I think it's sad that any feels the need.

Robbie and Chris

Dear oh dear!

Chris clearly has a lot of insecurity issues. Almost every post reaks of this fact.

Robbie, I'd be embarrassed knowing that everyone knew the only reason I was so big was because I'd been on the roids. Don't you know that most people laugh at people like you, because you're blatantly on the steds?

Stegs are the male equivalent of fake tits.

i don't mind if people laugh, partly because i don't know them and partly because they are in the gym trying to gain strength and physique similar to mine.

the difference between the reasons i do it and the reasons guidos do it are simple, i don't do it for the women as i was in a relationship before i started (although it's nice to be made a fuss of). also, i don't wear vests at any point, nor do i gaze into the mirror while in the gym. obviously i look in the mirror but theres a time and a place.....