You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Finshed series 3 last night. I posted earlier that I found it boring in the middle which I still stand by.Perhaps I was just bored of the therapy session scenes or maybe I was just tired when watching it

Looking back over it now it does all fall into place and that episode in the snow was very good indeed.The final episode seems to be setting for a good series 4

Meadow has turnd into a fox as well .

Joe Pantelieinioeooieooeiio plays a wesel like only he can . Great actor.

Think I will start on seiries 4 in a month or so .

• 1 month later...
I'll be flabbergasted if S31 hasn't posted this, but the hijacker in series 1 eipsode 2 (Robbing Junior's lorryload of suits), is none other than

jdwilliams.jpg

Oh hell yeah.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/gf-general-forum/60077-oz-hbo.html

Deffo.

Hunter is David Chases daughter. She looks like Marilyn Manson with eyebrows.

Which makes it even funnier when Tony describes her as "a little freak show."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've not finished season five. Some top stuff; I think season four was the best I've seen so far. It's still funny as anything with Paulie's antics from killing that old lady, to randomly shooting the waiter because he wasn't sure if he was dieing, and other brilliant things lines like " remember Pearl Harbour" about the South Koreans. Paulie aside, I find Chris to be extremly amusing and there is something perpetually funny about the look on Sils face. There was a scene in particular with Adriana and the feds in which she describes her middle eastern friends niceness after he's just killed someone and her justification for his selling drugs ( "he doesn't do them, though") is priceless.

I still want Janice to die. I'm not keen on Meadow either, melodramatic and egotistical. She's just a much better looking version of Lisa Simpson. AJ is also a twat. I had finished the Wire before embarking on the Sopranos so I had it in my mind that the Wire was the best tv show ever, I still stand by that. There's little wrong with the Sopranos and even though I've still got another season to watch I see no way it can be better than the Wire. It's bit like comparing Torres and Gerrard( yes, a football reference, like I give a fuck) there's nothing wrong with Torres, infact he's sensational but Gerrard is just on another level to anything I've ever seen.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

my friend was talking about how sad he was at tony killing christopher.

i'm still confused as to how people can be upset over a psycopathic murdering twat murdering another drugged up psycopathic murdering twat. i hated everyone in that show and i'm still pissed we didn't see tony get his brain splattered across the screen.
Edited by Remmie

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

my friend was talking about how sad he was at tony killing christopher.

i'm still confused as to how people can be upset over a psycopathic murdering twat murdering another drugged up psycopathic murdering twat. i hated everyone in that show and i'm still pissed we didn't see tony get his brain splattered across the screen.

Would you have liked them better if they'd been in leotards and baby oil?

Edited by Remmie

probably, at least wrestlers are upstanding, hard working human beings and don't shoot people for money then justify it by saying they're soldiers of God or whatever.

Hilarious. Stick to drawing pictures of Koko Beware.

basically, they are nothing more than scalls off the street in suits with american accents.

I diasgree. The American mob are some of the most hard-working crooks in the world. The day after 9/11 they were stealing scrap metal from ground zero, and they have their fingers in loan sharking, gambling, prostitution, drugs, union corruption, all sorts. Compare that to the crooks you get over here, which consist of steroid-munching bellends and 17-year-old scrotes.

How the likes of Norris Green and Croxteth can be run by pukes like these is unreal, when you think the American crime groups have politicians, police and lawyers in their pockets and are highly organised along almost para-military lines.

I diasgree. The American mob are some of the most hard-working crooks in the world. The day after 9/11 they were stealing scrap metal from ground zero, and they have their fingers in loan sharking, gambling, prostitution, drugs, union corruption, all sorts. Compare that to the crooks you get over here, which consist of steroid-munching bellends and 17-year-old scrotes.

How the likes of Norris Green and Croxteth can be run by pukes like these is unreal, when you think the American crime groups have politicians, police and lawyers in their pockets and are highly organised along almost para-military lines.

Thats not something to admire.

Hilarious. Stick to drawing pictures of Koko Beware.

i'm not the one who brought wrestlers up, but micky rourkes character in the wrestler is far more inspirational to look up to than some fat italian psycopaths and cowardly civilians who prefer to whine about their activities but do nothing.

Hollyoaks is shite. From what little I've watched of it I have worked out that the "talent" of the "actors" is paper thin, the storylines are designed for emotionally retarded 16 year old girls and the characters pathetically unrealistic. What I don't do is spend a shit load of time watching it then come on here moaning about the characters.

Thanks for listening.