You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top 4 run in

Dirk

I've just been comparing the final fixtures of the top 4 sides, there's still every chance we could make up a lot of ground. Man Utd and Arsenal have 3 fixtures against top 4 opposition, whilst we and Chelsea have 2 fixtures. I don't think there's even a slim chance we can win the league but I think there's absolutely every chance we could finish within 6 points of the eventual winner.

Arsenal

Sunday, 23 March 2008

Barclays Premier League

Chelsea v Arsenal, 16:00

Saturday, 29 March 2008

Barclays Premier League

Bolton v Arsenal, 15:00

Saturday, 05 April 2008

Barclays Premier League

Arsenal v Liverpool, 15:00

Sunday, 13 April 2008

Barclays Premier League

Man Utd v Arsenal, 16:00

Saturday, 19 April 2008

Barclays Premier League

Arsenal v Reading, 15:00

Monday, 28 April 2008

Barclays Premier League

Derby v Arsenal, 20:00

Saturday, 03 May 2008

Barclays Premier League

Arsenal v Everton, 15:00

Sunday, 11 May 2008

Barclays Premier League

Sunderland v Arsenal, 15:00

Top 4 teams still to face

Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd

United

Wednesday, 19 March 2008

Barclays Premier League

Man Utd v Bolton, 20:00

Sunday, 23 March 2008

Barclays Premier League

Man Utd v Liverpool, 13:30

Tuesday, 01 April 2008

Sunday, 06 April 2008

Barclays Premier League

Middlesbrough v Man Utd, 13:30

Sunday, 13 April 2008

Barclays Premier League

Man Utd v Arsenal, 16:00

Saturday, 19 April 2008

Barclays Premier League

Blackburn v Man Utd, 15:00

Saturday, 26 April 2008

Barclays Premier League

Chelsea v Man Utd, 15:00

Saturday, 03 May 2008

Barclays Premier League

Man Utd v West Ham, 15:00

Sunday, 11 May 2008

Barclays Premier League

Wigan v Man Utd, 15:00

Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal

Chelsea

Wednesday, 19 March 2008

Barclays Premier League

Tottenham v Chelsea, 20:00

Sunday, 23 March 2008

Barclays Premier League

Chelsea v Arsenal, 16:00

Monday, 14 April 2008

Barclays Premier League

Chelsea v Wigan, 20:00

Saturday, 19 April 2008

Barclays Premier League

Everton v Chelsea, 15:00

Saturday, 26 April 2008

Barclays Premier League

Chelsea v Man Utd, 15:00

Saturday, 03 May 2008

Barclays Premier League

Newcastle v Chelsea, 15:00

Sunday, 11 May 2008

Barclays Premier League

Chelsea v Bolton, 15:00

Arsenal, United at home

Us

Sunday, 23 March 2008

Barclays Premier League

Man Utd v Liverpool, 13:30

Sunday, 30 March 2008

Barclays Premier League

Liverpool v Everton, 16:00

Saturday, 05 April 2008

Barclays Premier League

Arsenal v Liverpool, 15:00

Sunday, 13 April 2008

Barclays Premier League

Liverpool v Blackburn, 13:30

Saturday, 19 April 2008

Barclays Premier League

Fulham v Liverpool, 15:00

Saturday, 26 April 2008

Barclays Premier League

Birmingham v Liverpool, 15:00

Saturday, 03 May 2008

Barclays Premier League

Liverpool v Man City, 15:00

Sunday, 11 May 2008

Barclays Premier League

Tottenham v Liverpool, 15:00

Man Utd, Arsenal plus we have the derby.

I've just been comparing the final fixtures of the top 4 sides, there's still every chance we could make up a lot of ground. Man Utd and Arsenal have 3 fixtures against top 4 opposition, whilst we and Chelsea have 2 fixtures. I don't think there's even a slim chance we can win the league but I think there's absolutely every chance we could finish within 6 points of the eventual winner.

If that happens, I don't know which I'd feel most strongly - shock or elation. Despite all the recent positives and Arsenal's stumbles, I'd be very surprised if we finished higher than fourth. If Rafa can do anything better after the shit he's had to contend with, it'll be truly remarkable.

I still think fourth should be the aim at the moment.

There's no form when it comes to winning at OT or Arsenal away so expecting anything positive is not realistic..... yet.

If we win on Sunday then it will be interesting but that's a huge IF.

I've been thinking it for a while but with some luck and if we maintain our current form I don't see why we can't sneak it.

I just don't think the other teams will drop enough points, even if we win all of our remaining matches, and they take points off each other.

I've been thinking it for a while but with some luck and if we maintain our current form I don't see why we can't sneak it.

If we carried on with this form and beat Utd, the Arse and shite and carried on winning (tough I know) then not only will Chelsea feel the pressure but Utd and the Arse will wobble more than the weebles. If Chelsea maintain there home form by drawing against the Arse and UTD, Everton still push on and get draw against them and the Arse. Then we may see some results that we would not expect. I'm putting some money down on us winning the league!!!

If we carried on with this form and beat Utd, the Arse and shite and carried on winning (tough I know) then not only will Chelsea feel the pressure but Utd and the Arse will wobble more than the weebles. If Chelsea maintain there home form by drawing against the Arse and UTD, Everton still push on and get draw against them and the Arse. Then we may see some results that we would not expect. I'm putting some money down on us winning the league!!!

I think I saw it as 100/1 yesterday. Does anybody know if it's possible to each way an outright winner on The Prem?

Mate, if that happens, it'll far surpass Istanbul as a miraculous sporting come-back.

I still think fourth should be the aim at the moment.

There's no form when it comes to winning at OT or Arsenal away so expecting anything positive is not realistic..... yet.

If we win on Sunday then it will be interesting but that's a huge IF.

I agree there it has to be one step at a time. If Everton beat West Ham as exected Saturday and we fail to win at Old Trafford (a draw woluld be a satisfactory result for us there) they come to Anfield knowing a win will take them above us. We have to concentrate on seeing them bastards off first then if someone above us slips and we can get any higher its a bonus. Personally I cant see all three dropping enough points for us to overhaul them all, and looking at the fixtures Chelsea are the most likely champions.

I think I saw it as 100/1 yesterday. Does anybody know if it's possible to each way an outright winner on The Prem?

I never bet any more, I used when I came out for my day trips but never won anything. But I will this time, I have this semi tingling feeling that I am comparing to Istanbul when we were 2-3 down and I started to believe.

10 quid on 100/1 get in, where do you see that Dirk?

I never bet any more, I used when I came out for my day trips but never won anything. But I will this time, I have this semi tingling feeling that I am comparing to Istanbul when we were 2-3 down and I started to believe.

10 quid on 100/1 get in, where do you see that Dirk?

Barclays Premiership Win Market Betting Odds

I also saw it on the Bwin website.

Love all the optimism, but don't know what the grounds for this would be. We have been abysmal against the other top 4 teams, so why are people now almost expecting us to win against them? Sorry to piss on your chips, but I expect us to loose those games, as we have done all too frequently under Rafa.

Love all the optimism, but don't know what the grounds for this would be. We have been abysmal against the other top 4 teams, so why are people now almost expecting us to win against them? Sorry to piss on your chips, but I expect us to loose those games, as we have done all too frequently under Rafa.

We have been improving. Top scorers in all competition. Only beaten by United out of the other top 4 sides this season. Form side in the Prem at the moment. Abysmal is a tad on the strong side when describing our games against the other top 4 sides. A number of times, we've played really well and been stung, we haven't had the quality to break them down. Only on a few ocassions can I remember us being overwhelmingly outplayed. Our record isn't great but we are improving, hence optimism.

We have been improving. Top scorers in all competition. Only beaten by United out of the other top 4 sides this season. Form side in the Prem at the moment. Abysmal is a tad on the strong side when describing our games against the other top 4 sides. A number of times, we've played really well and been stung, we haven't had the quality to break them down. Only on a few ocassions can I remember us being overwhelmingly outplayed. Our record isn't great but we are improving, hence optimism.

I think we've played well against Chelsea but against the Mancs and Arsenal, especially away from home, we've been really poor.

However, looking at the fixtures involving non-top 4 teams, Arsenal seems to have the better lineup - higher chance of sweeping those games.

They are in shit form and will be crushed when we bum them out of the CL. They suck arse and have the fight of a schoolgirl.