You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bumfun With Natalie Sawyer or Georgie Thompson?

Section_31

Who would you most like to bum?  

371 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you most like to bum?

She's either up the duff or had a tit job, either way, Saywer now/ Saywer 3 months ago, Georgie wins.

Oh and why do they never report together, that would be pretty good wouldn't it.

It happened on New Years Eve 2008. It was the best day of my television viewing life.

Guest TesticleOReilly

Georgie is a perfect example of falsie telly people, 'cause in real life she looks like this:

Declan+Donnelly+Girlfriend+Leaving+Home+qau0qm9IzNRl.jpg

She's either up the duff or had a tit job

Neither, that's tit fat, not tit silicon, and she's been this size for a while now, so no kiddie on the way. It's a simple explanation: while we all thought she was a cherub, she was entwining her gnarled claws into the gonads of her mate, Mr Matterface, and now she's trapped him she's got to the "Don't have to make an effort anymore" stage. Now we see the real Sawyer!

DiStewart_Image_edited-1.JPG

FTW

Georgie is a perfect example of falsie telly people, 'cause in real life she looks like this:

Declan+Donnelly+Girlfriend+Leaving+Home+qau0qm9IzNRl.jpg

That Georgie picture has just killed all fantasies i had......stone dead

You bastard.

Its really freaky cause he is really small ...so she is........even smaller

Guest TesticleOReilly
That Georgie picture has just killed all fantasies i had......stone dead

You bastard.

Its really freaky cause he is really small ...so she is........even smaller

Next time you see her on SSN, just think ... ... she's sat on a booster cushion.

Why is she a disgrace?

And she has done nothing to be shameful about!!

That Georgie pic proves Sawyer is the fittest SSN presenter

Matterface in the house.

soguun.jpg

"She's been fighting a weight problem since the kids were born.

Weightwatchers...Riachard Simmons...FASTING!"

"I tell you though, to me, she's beautiful....rubenesque!

Just went on her Facebook page, she asks people to vote for her on the FHM 100 poll thingy and some of the responses are just as crude as on here, fucking funny, one says

'HOW THE FUCK DID MATTARFACE GET YOU!??'

whilst some comments quite stalkerish

'I love it when you chew on the end of your pen !...one day the ink is gonna come firing out and it will squirt all over your face ...and....and ...and you will need to buy a new pen!!..I have a pen for sale if you want? Happy valentines day my fave pen chewer!!'

Not sure if it is really her as all she does is post photos of herself.

Just went on her Facebook page, she asks people to vote for her on the FHM 100 poll thingy and some of the responses are just as crude as on here, fucking funny, one says

'HOW THE FUCK DID MATTARFACE GET YOU!??'

whilst some comments quite stalkerish

'I love it when you chew on the end of your pen !...one day the ink is gonna come firing out and it will squirt all over your face ...and....and ...and you will need to buy a new pen!!..I have a pen for sale if you want? Happy valentines day my fave pen chewer!!'

Not sure if it is really her as all she does is post photos of herself.

I reckon it is, I reckon she's posting on this thread too.

Guest TesticleOReilly
Makes me laugh how everyone makes out she has ballooned.

She probably gained 10lbs max, most of which she has lost recently!!

Bollocks. She's not there for her sparkling wit and journalistic integrity. She's there so blokes have someone to throw one off the wrist to. Sort it out.