You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bumfun With Natalie Sawyer or Georgie Thompson?

Section_31

Who would you most like to bum?  

371 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you most like to bum?

Anyone else want to unwrap Sawyer's massive easter eggs on SSN.

I'm sure she is still getting curvier!!

I'd like to insert my head up Sawyer's bottom like someone who's had a giant forzen chicken dropped on their head, then run around for a bit.

I'd like to insert my head up Sawyer's bottom like someone who's had a giant forzen chicken dropped on their head, then run around for a bit.

I've noticed that many of your recent posts concern licking arse. Apart from the one about the Russian plane crash involving the Polish president. Although even that post contained a photo of an arsehole. You ought to publish a book (on whatever topic you like), just so you can use the nom de plume Ana Lingus.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone actually go?

If yes, lets see the pics!!

Natalie will be in Liverpool on 15 April 2010 presenting An Evening With Sir Geoff Hurst. Unfortunately "I'd love to Smashhisface" will be there too. Enjoy dinner with the legendary Sir Geoff Hurst Hear tales from some of Europe?s greatest footballers A gala dinner is being held on Thursday 15th April on the floor of the Echo Arena ? a really a stunning and unique venue. Presented by Sam Matterface and Natalie Sawyer from Sky Sports, the main guest speaker is no less than Sir Geoff Hurst. Who doesn?t know about his hat trick in the world cup final in 1996, and with hopes high for this year?s world cup finals in South Africa he is going to be really interesting to hear. The Chamber » Blog Archive » An Evening With Sir Geoff Hurst

It's blatantly Georgie and anyone who suggests otherwise is a wrongun. I'll accept an apology from you on this occasion as you were evidently shitfaced in celebration.

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply, I may well have been.

Sawyer is just so, just so....Mmmmmmmmmmmm

This is why a MegaRep needs to be created; a bit like Megatron, but more positive. (Although thinking about it, there could well be the "Negatron", which would be the opposite of a MegaRep.)

Nah she's not. You're saying cos of the size of her milkers which are huge now!!

And whats wrong with her being approachable?

At least if you did approach her you wouldn't be looking down two foot to make eye contact!!

For fucks sake, she's not pregnant is she?

Given nesayir exclusively posts on this thread, it's safe to say he's impatient for the chance to sample a pint of semi-skimmed Sawyer milk.

She's still boss.

I thought you were kidding, but he hasnt posted in a thread not about natalie sawyer since last july. Fuck me Nesayir, talk about obsessed.