You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How much SHIT does Redknapp chat

Glen C

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Redknapp was a shit player. Those who say otherwise are too young to remember how good Souness was.

And Souness is also a better pundit.

And I fucking hate Souness.

And I'm drunk.

So fuck you all.

Thank you.

Good night.

What?? So because Souness was a great player, that means Redknapp was shite? When Redknapp was injury free and on form his range of passing was Xabiesque. He was a very good player. Anyone saying otherwise is been revisionist because Redknapp has turned out to be a twat.

On Redknapps chat from last night - I loved it when he was saying that it is different this time because in the past when Rafa was chasing the Champions League we had already secured 4th and so he was able to rest players ahead of CL games. He thinks it'll be intertesting to see how he gets on this time when having to fight for 4th also. Well I for one am glad we secured 4th early on in 2005 thus allowing us to conentrate on Istanbul, obviousely despite the fact we finished 5th!! The twat.

Redknapp had a good range of passing in terms of an accurate long and short ball. But rarely could he make the same types of pass Xabi can.

Xabi plays (when he's at his best, and sometimes when he's not) the long and medium ball like it's a weapon, whereas Redknapp used to loop it accross the pitch. Xabi can hit it with a pace and trajectory Jamie could only dream of.

Their passing, when both at their best or worst, is miles apart.

Redknapp had a good range of passing in terms of an accurate long and short ball. But rarely could he make the same types of pass Xabi can.

Xabi plays (when he's at his best, and sometimes when he's not) the long and medium ball like it's a weapon, whereas Redknapp used to loop it accross the pitch. Xabi can hit it with a pace and trajectory Jamie could only dream of.

Their passing, when both at their best or worst, is miles apart.

Would agree with that. I liked Jamie as a player, but sometimes felt he played a crossfield ball just to get some applause. There's no way he had a football brain as astute as Xabi's.

Oh I am so glad It wasnt just me and I was indeed hearing unbelievably embarassing bullshit spewing out of his mouth. Jamie has become Sky's puppet and the silly twat is doing and saying everything they want him to.

Wake up Mr Redknapp and realize you are being used and humiliated. And if you are not, then you are just stupid and need to revise more before you go on air.

(That 'fighting for Fourth' when we finished Fifth is just exactly what I mean - Hilariously bad).

Guest PaddyBerger15
I still like him. He was a good player, and a genuine nice guy. There are far more deserving people when it comes to dishing out hostility than Jamie Redknapp.

Yep. There have been numerous times when Jamie has spoken sense on the panel in amongst turgid, agenda driven shite. I think its just his incessant cockney jabbering that gets on peoples tits..more the sound of his voice than what he says. Although he gets on my nerves at times, I think Jamie is genuine.

the commentators also do it, when Torres scores its "that's why he should play every week", every week!

"if only they played him more... " it's ridiculous!

It runs through the whole of sky. Heard Chris Kamara say the same about Gerrard and Torres on Goals on Sunday last Sunday. It's just rehashing the same old cliches about 'Rafa the Rotator'. Doesn't bother me anymore though. It's for gullible shits that haven't a brain to make up their own opinions.

Alonso is definitely the modern day redknapp, except redknapp scored more goals. But redknapp is cunt now that's for sure. He pissed me off big time last night but not as much as that wanker Richard Keys.

I don't think he is at all, he just gets involved in the Sky Agenda crap. He does seem like a genuine fella still, he deffo was when he played for us.

That doesn't alter my view that his passing range while good, was not great and was rarely an attacking weapon, even at his best.

His goalscoring record I'd bet was very similar to Alonso's too.

Talk Tripe are competing with Sky in the “Lets trivialise Liverpool’s achievement” media competition.

This morning’s view is: Inter were a very poor side.

Their Rashidian argument is as follows;

Inter are dreadful at free kicks, poor passers, pose little goal threat, have far too many weak players and are only top of the Italian league because the standard of their domestic football is so low.

Makes Andy Grey seem like a Son of Shankly.

Talk Tripe are competing with Sky in the “Lets trivialise Liverpool’s achievement” media competition.

This morning’s view is: Inter were a very poor side.

Their Rashidian argument is as follows;

Inter are dreadful at free kicks, poor passers, pose little goal threat, have far too many weak players and are only top of the Italian league because the standard of their domestic football is so low.

Makes Andy Grey seem like a Son of Shankly.

Don't have a pop at me in making your point, grow the fuck up. We decided yesterday that no more friends can be gained by having a go at me anymore.