You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who held the smoking gun(s)?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who held the smoking gun(s)?

• Oswald did it
    • Hell no, Im a conspiracy theorist
    • I dunno, it was some cunt with a gun I imagine
    • J.F who?

As is this. It's the Jesse Ventura one.

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura

That is comedy with the special effects and some of the stuff he says. I'm getting more and more confused.

Loved the bit where he said 'Arlen Spector came up with the magic bullet theory and what do you know, he became a senate. Gerald Ford changed documents to make the wounds seem more plausible, and boom, he became president. When you help the Warren Commission, good things happen.'

Im not done watching it but I am cracking up at him trying to load the gun to replicate LHO's shots, after he just tells the camera he was an expert marksman in the army for pistols and rifles, and again qualified as an expert marksman when he was governor of minnesota at 50, trying to load the rifle the firearms expert says 'you need to slam it' he replies 'slam it?... ahh got it... piece of shit'.

The "magic bullet" may or may not prove that there was nobody on the "grassy noll", however it does not confirm the bullets could only come from the sixth floor window. Bullets (that hit) may have only come from behind, however the head shot could have come from a number of buildings behind the car. Again any bullets that missed their target were not plotted in this simulation.

Even if you accept only one shooter and that shooter was LHO, they are still too many unanswered questions, or coincidences for this not to smell of conspiracy.

Oswald bought a gun, becuase he was a lone nut who wanted to be big time, who wanted to be famous, so he shot the president.

Ruby, was a lone nut who wanted to be big time, who wanted to be famous, so he shot the lone nut who shot the president.

Whilst Oswald, wanted to kill somebody famous, he got a job at the book depository, which was not on the original route.

He must have only decided after it was announced the JFK was going to be in Dallas, that he would be the famous guy. He appears to make no plans whatsoever, as to a location where he is going to shoot JFK.

However, unbelievably luckily, the nut just happened to have a job at a perfect location, once the route was changed, just prior to JFK arriving in Dallas.

another lone nut, just happens to be a 5 min walk away from where LHO is being transferred and manages to shoot him.

The fact the press where told to stay a good way behind the preidents' car when he was shot (so there should have been no footage whatsoever), yet Oswald was shot (executed) live on national television, is also amazing.

There also lots more coincisdences, strange events since the shooting.

That is the part that raises most questions for me, who was LHO working for?

He had the military history and went out to Russia etc and came back with a red carpet treatment also with no debreif given by any officials no questions asked, new passport, despite the background and all that, gets a job in the book depository stacking books etc, it's just not likely to me that these events show odd choices for someone who shouldn't take such a job when he was well over qualified, I mean who had the route changed anyway? I do think it was LHO the stuff over whether it was him or not was a red herring, it wasn't the mob, they could not have gotten away with it but someone like Isreali operatives, even Russia or US secret service or someone high up but not the mob.

The two new docs aired on The History Channel on 22nd November were dull to say the least.
I've only seen the 24hrs programme and was fascinated by some of the storeys. One that stood out for me was, the argument between the Texas officials and JFK's people over what should happen to the body. JFK had been dead for less than two hours and yet people were arguing with guns drawn in full view of Jackie Kennedy.

The "24hrs" one was a little too one-sided again for my tastes (and i got massively irritated by the amount of times they said that "Lyndon Johnson had no idea what was going on") but having re-watched the "JFK files" on i thought that was much better, really interseting to see the radio and TV programmes aired at the time.

• 4 months later...
What about Gaddafi's claims it was organised by Isreal as Kennedy ordered to allow inspections of it's Dimona plant? Anyone had a look into that? Looks pretty damning to me from the letter sent by Kennedy to the Isrealis shortly before his execution.
Any links to this DT ? Gaddafi's claim I mean, I'm not in any way saying you had anything to do with killing JFK.

• 5 years later...

It was a theory, same as the other theories. I very much doubt complete rubbish though.

The reason it's complete rubbish is because it's completely untrue.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/j-bradley-jansen/jfk-not-killed-in-fed-con_b_4287519.html

"If anything, E.O. 11110 enhanced Federal Reserve power and did not in any way reduce it"

• 4 weeks later...