You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Snooker

Remmie

That's the thing with O'Sullivan.  When he gets into "the zone" he's nigh on unstoppable.  Going back 10 years or so ago, John Higgins was about the only guy who could step up his game and knock O'Sullivan out of his stride.  These days it would be Mark Selby.

His opponents know they don't even need to make a major mistake, just one slightly loose safety shot and 5 or 6 minutes later they're down another frame.  A lot of the game is played in the head, and O'Sullivan knows it deflates players when he just rolls them up quick frame after quick frame.

The most talented player to ever pick a cue up, and a mental cunt with it !

Seen O'Sullivan in Morrison's in Maghull in the Summer. No-one batted an eyelid at him. He was buying a shit load of ale and had a youngish Chinese lad with him (is he married?).

Just saying like.

Seen O'Sullivan in Morrison's in Maghull in the Summer. No-one batted an eyelid at him. He was buying a shit load of ale and had a youngish Chinese lad with him (is he married?).

Just saying like.

He's engaged to the stunning Laila Rouass!

He could still swing both ways though, fair do's to him if he does as long as it's all legal and consenting!

• 1 month later...

Quite happy he got beat. I think he is a tit anyway like but I can't be arsed hearing the commentators go on about how he is the greatest snooker player of all time, every time he knocks in a decent shot or hits a century.

Don't know any other sportsman who gets their are licked like he does, evidence today by the crowd all clapping when he killed a fly on the table. Not sure why that got a clap.

Quite happy he got beat. I think he is a tit anyway like but I can't be arsed hearing the commentators go on about how he is the greatest snooker player of all time, every time he knocks in a decent shot or hits a century.

Don't know any other sportsman who gets their are licked like he does, evidence today by the crowd all clapping when he killed a fly on the table. Not sure why that got a clap.

The fly was pissing everyone off in a quiet auditorium. 

He is the greatest player to pick up a queue. As for any other sportsman getting their arse licked see: Ali, Jordan, Messi, Federer..... I could go on. I'm a Higgins fan personally but will never deny that Ronnie is out on his own. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Ronnie has just been bum-fucked by that odious little hedgehog Mark Allen 6:1. I watched Allen the other day and thought he looked like he was bang in-form. Assumed Ronnie would kill him today. How wrong I was. 

I watched that earlier, Allan was potting everything and didn't give Ronnie a look in. There was also an annoying fly on their sound mikes and I thought we had one in the house until it dawned on me it was in their studio. 

I watched that earlier, Allan was potting everything and didn't give Ronnie a look in. There was also an annoying fly on their sound mikes and I thought we had one in the house until it dawned on me it was in their studio.

Bob let it in to kill the spiders

Guest Pistonbroke

Bob let it in to kill the spiders

I see what you did there. You should have said 'Feed the Spiders' like. If house Flies could kill spiders we'd be fucked. 

I'm impressed with the Wilson lad, he's only a couple of minutes away from me and I hadn't paid that much attention to the snooker recently to be honest.  Him, Shaun Murphy and Peter Ebdon all were brought up literally within a few miles of each other.  It'll be interesting to see if he can make it a third world champion from this area.