You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

John Terry - sending off

bonzo

This is doing the rounds - anyone know if it's true?

>Apparently on the internet message boards it is alleged that John

>Terry

>told Ledley King to 'Shut up you lippy bl@ck m0nkey' before getting

>sent

>off on Sunday. This would explain the following:

>

>Why King went mad, when normally he is mild tempered and the

>incident

>appeared harmless

>Why Chimbonda went berserk and had to be physically restrained

>Why Zakora went mad also

>Why Drogba, who was there and always gets involved, did nothing

>Why Terry calmly walked away expecting to be sent off for what

>appeared

>on TV to be nothing

>

>Terry was accused by Eto of making racist comments in the Barcelona

>game

>last year.

>Apparently a Spurs player has leaked this, but Chelsea are working

>overtime to keep it quiet

>Ashley Cole has said that Poll told him the lack of discipline by

>Chelsea was out of order and Chelsea are trying to discredit Poll,

>but

>he cannot possibly come out and say what Terry did as he is the

>England

>captain, preferring to say he was sent off for 'ungentlemanly

>conduct'.

>Finally, Rio Ferdinand said in his book that a current England

>player

>was a known racist. Wonder who he meant?

>

>If this story is true, it will be massive and I can't believe the

>press

>haven't got hold of it yet. Chelsea must be weighing journalists out

>left, right and centre

judging from the reactions and all those things you mentioned straight away i thought, possible racist comment thrown there?

But nothing has been proven and i have not seen a camera angle from behind the goal (don't know if anyone else has) so Ive got no idea what he said.

If he did say something and it did get swept under the rug because he is England captain and all that i would be very pissed off. But it's all just speculation

Explains everything if you ask me.... Fucking Mong Cunt. Of course it is going to be swept under the carpet, he's England Captain, so he not only got the Russian's Millions behind him, he's also got the fucking FA behind him as well....

When was the last time that a player made a comment about a ref - as have Terry and Cole in recent days was the Ref investigated?

Their all CUNTS!

Specualtion of course, but it could add up. Still, pretty serious accusation.

Would the likes of Chimbonda, King ect even stand for it though and allow it to be kept quiet? Isn't this an issue that needs to be stamped out in football and if Terry said something out of order, it needs to be known..

Would the likes of Chimbonda, King ect even stand for it though and allow it to be kept quiet? Isn't this an issue that needs to be stamped out in football and if Terry said something out of order, it needs to be known..

Which is why I think it's bollocks. Stand up, speak out?

If he'd said anything like that, the Spurs players would have said something I reckon.

Also, King is his England team-mate, I just don't see him doing that. And Ferdinand is his big buddy, so I highly doubt it was Mongo that Rio was talking about.

Specualtion of course, but it could add up. Still, pretty serious accusation.

Good Point.

You would HOPE that if something like that was said that the other players especially the Spurs lads would come out and say so, but again, he is England Captain and England are looking to make a bid for a World Cup - do you honetly think that the FA would not get involved here...

The scandal of an England Captain making racist slurs would put an end to any hope of staging a World Cup here......

Which is why I think it's bollocks. Stand up, speak out?

If he'd said anything like that, the Spurs players would have said something I reckon.

Also, King is his England team-mate, I just don't see him doing that. And Ferdinand is his big buddy, so I highly doubt it was Mongo that Rio was talking about.

also, i know the racist remark of the international world is "monkey' but when would you ever hear someone english using that phrase? it doesn't sound like something out of the combat 18 racial insult manual to me.

but fuck it, it was on the internet, so i feel it's my duty to spread this info as the truth!

also, i know the racist remark of the international world is "monkey' but when would you ever hear someone english using that phrase? it doesn't sound like something out of the combat 18 racial insult manual to me.

When playing against Carlton Palmer or Peter Reid's sides.

but fuck it, it was on the internet, so i feel it's my duty to spread this info as the truth!

Quite right. He's guilty as sin. No smoke without fire.

What a load of absolute bollocks.

This is the worst thing about the internet: the fact that such bullshit rumours can spread in no time at all.

If it was true, it'd have come out and Spurs would have made allegations.

John Terry might like cock, but he ain't a racist.

;)

I presume you're just starting a new rumour re Terry liking cock? Hope its true cos fans would give him hell :D

He did it alright. My mate just confirmed it.

Wasn't his cousin shown up as a member of Combat 18?

Let's face it, if he wasn't a footballer he'd be driving a Corsa with full body kit around his council estate in Essex whilst wearing Burberry together with Elizabeth Duke and bemoaning "dem c**ns takin' aw-wer jobs."

I reckon this is all 100% true meself, and heres the reason he is most probs racist. As us on the information superhighway know JT's ma is a bit of a slapper. My theory is he came in one night when his ma was getting down on some fellas 3 inch wide pepperami stick, thus starting off his hatred of black people. Think about it it could be true. ;)