You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 2 months later...

Dotun Alibongo - that twat who incessantly witters on about fuck all in particular on during the night on Radio 5.

adebayo_pub2.jpg

Almost all the twats of presenters on 'Talkshite', with the exceptions of George Galloway who's a good craic and Alvin Martin who's too hard to dislike. Maximum twatty points to Alan 'FatBaldyToryTwatWithHorses' Brazil and that ginger gobshite Durham.

adriandurham306x206(1)_small.jpg

Honourable mention to Steve 'casey-head' Bruce.

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m2/mar2006/5/2/0001A9CE-FFA8-1420-B9FF0C01AC1BF814.jpg

Twats beget Twats! :telloff:

Can I add everyone from Newsnight Review to this? Even though I don't know their names? Bunch of espresso-drinking, corduroy flatcap-wearing blerts trying to find 'deeper meaning' in the latest Guns 'n' Roses album. And I'm quoting here: "It's an homage to the 20th century, it's saying 'goodbye' to the 20th century and an era where the West was in the ascendancy, it's a parody of itself and I think it's a great album."

Fuck off.

Can I add everyone from Newsnight Review to this? Even though I don't know their names? Bunch of espresso-drinking, corduroy flatcap-wearing blerts trying to find 'deeper meaning' in the latest Guns 'n' Roses album. And I'm quoting here: "It's an homage to the 20th century, it's saying 'goodbye' to the 20th century and an era where the West was in the ascendancy, it's a parody of itself and I think it's a great album."

Fuck off.

It always cracks me up when people do that.

It fucks me off sitting in my English tutorials and my tutor rambles on about anything but the bloody book we're meant to be studying in order to justify her own state of self-importance.

I can remember seeing a review of The Dark Knight on some review programme in the middle of the night and said that Batman was a symbol of George Bush, Harvey Dent was Barack Obama and The Joker was John McCain and the whole film was an allegory of U.S politics.

Fuck off.

It always cracks me up when people do that.

It fucks me off sitting in my English tutorials and my tutor rambles on about anything but the bloody book we're meant to be studying in order to justify her own state of self-importance.

I can remember seeing a review of The Dark Knight on some review programme in the middle of the night and said that Batman was a symbol of George Bush, Harvey Dent was Barack Obama and The Joker was John McCain and the whole film was an allegory of U.S politics.

Fuck off.

haha yeah it's all bullshit! I remember such people getting into race-relations debates when the Tellytubbies first came out - people need to get a fucking life!

Err, 4 times over i think you mean, dear faustus!

Kevin Ashman is BETTER THAN GOD.

Poshy, Puffy, Daphty and The Wibble can all burn though.

Daphne must be at least a thousand years old. My mum remembers her from when she was a young girl in the 1960's (and Daphne was old then).

I reckon she's a vampire.

Can I add everyone from Newsnight Review to this?

No you can't. Kirsty Wark, Julie Myerson and Marina Hyde would all get it, particularly Hyde the filthy little posh girl.

The rest can go on the Twat List, especially Mark Commode (yes I know his surname isn't spelt like that, but my version's more accurate as he's full of shit).

• 2 months later...
Can I still nominate |Jade Goody or is She exempt from the list now???

The daft bint is going allow them to film her death for a TV programme.

Good God, please tell me there's not a phone-in scam attached to this non-event.

Can I still nominate |Jade Goody or is She exempt from the list now???

The daft bint is going allow them to film her death for a TV programme.

Is that so people can make sure for themselves she's gone?

I can't bring myself to slag her off, given that the poor cow has only got 8 weeks to live, but I feel so uncomfortable with the whole mawkish display we're being subjected to that I won't even read the news. Every paper and website has got a picture of Baron Greenback in a headscarf on the front page, complete with the same (strangely 'Exclusive') interview about her receiving her prognosis, her upcoming nuptials and her preparing her kids for her death. It makes me feel sick. If she wants her death televised then leave it to the viewers of her show on Living TV +6 or whatever channel it's on, and don't force feed us with it.

I can't bring myself to slag her off, given that the poor cow has only got 8 weeks to live, but I feel so uncomfortable with the whole mawkish display we're being subjected to that I won't even read the news. Every paper and website has got a picture of Baron Greenback in a headscarf on the front page, complete with the same (strangely 'Exclusive') interview about her receiving her prognosis, her upcoming nuptials and her preparing her kids for her death. It makes me feel sick. If she wants her death televised then leave it to the viewers of her show on Living TV +6 or whatever channel it's on, and don't force feed us with it.

8 fucking weeks? bastard I've got a dead celeb party in mid March, the missus was banking on her croaking it by then.

Do you reckon Stuart Lubbock is famous enough for such an event? either that or I'm going as Fred West.

That pretty much sums up how I feel about the whole thing. I hope I'm wrong, but at the beginning of all this cancer business I get the feeling either she or her publicist people saw this as a God send and exposure/profile gold. She probably thought that a bit of treatment would do the trick and she would be back and bouncing in front of the camera in no time having inflicted the whole sorry affair on us and us having to hear endless stories about her brave and victorious battle.

She strikes me as just not being prepared at all for the news that it is terminal, now I dont wish terminal cancer on her or anybody else, but the whole thing does smack of the worst case scenario just not being prepared for and it has come back home to roost in a big way.

The cynic in me at first thought that this was just a tawdry publicity stunt and I almost felt a bit ashamed of myself when I heard/read that it had spread and it was the real deal that was going to end her life, but as sad as it is for her and her family, she should find abit more dignity in death than she has shown in life.

To be fair, I dont really give a fuck about Jade fucking Goody, far more useful, talented and much missed people have met their end to this terrible illness, but she is still a mother of young kids and you couldnt wish that on anyone.

I wonder at which point she phoned up Max Clifford and said "This wasn't supposed to happen, you said I'd suffer abit but get brilliant exposure and would get better, what is happening?"

• Upvote 1