You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Any score yet?

kopitegaz

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I DONT KNOW WHO THE COMMENTATOR WAS BUT HE IS A FUCKING GOBSHITE, HE SAID REINNA WAS ON AND GOD CAME BACK ON AS JOKE,DID NOT OCCUR TO HIM GARCIA AND OUR BRAZZILZAN HAD KNOCKS, IF HE HAD SPENT MORE TIME WATCHING THE GAME AND LESS RAMBLING HE WOULD OF KNOWN

I DONT KNOW WHO THE COMMENTATOR WAS BUT HE IS A FUCKING GOBSHITE, HE SAID REINNA WAS ON AND GOD CAME BACK ON AS JOKE,DID NOT OCCUR TO HIM GARCIA AND OUR BRAZZILZAN HAD KNOCKS, IF HE HAD SPENT MORE TIME WATCHING THE GAME AND LESS RAMBLING HE WOULD OF KNOWN

Stop shouting.

Guest Jay W
Fuck off

If anyone who knew a bit said that I might argue why I should when he wasn't impressive and we're well within our right to say so. The basics weren't there today, yes today, not the future or in the past, today and I'm sure he'll learn from it...

Close the door on your way out...

CAPS, NOW PRESS THAT LITTLE KEY CALLED CAPS LOCK, and it looks like this. Much more pleasing on the eye.

caps_lock.jpg

Hobbs did have a bad game today but the lad will have to lift his head up for his next chance. I dont think Dudek helped him for the second goal as with his experience he should have punted it upfield.

Its only a friendly game so i dont give a flying fuck about the score it was just nice to see Pennant, Bellamy and Garcia linking well.Momo when he come on looked as good as ever at breaking up the play. I also thought Palletta looked solid in defence and Peltier played alright at right back.

I thought some of the football we started to play when Aurelio came on was good considering it was a poor pitch. Gonzalez was a little quiet on the wing and seemed to want to cut in all the time instead of beating his man but like i said today was just about having a run out and getting some of the match sharpness back.

How fucking bad was the commentators. I liked Houghton when he played for us but since leaving he seems to take every opportunity to have a dig at us. Him and other gobshite were talking bollocks all the way through.

Hobbs did have a bad game today but the lad will have to lift his head up for his next chance. I dont think Dudek helped him for the second goal as with his experience he should have punted it upfield.

Its only a friendly game so i dont give a flying fuck about the score it was just nice to see Pennant, Bellamy and Garcia linking well.Momo when he come on looked as good as ever at breaking up the play. I also thought Palletta looked solid in defence and Peltier played alright at right back.

I thought some of the football we started to play when Aurelio came on was good considering it was a poor pitch. Gonzalez was a little quiet on the wing and seemed to want to cut in all the time instead of beating his man but like i said today was just about having a run out and getting some of the match sharpness back.

How fucking bad was the commentators. I liked Houghton when he played for us but since leaving he seems to take every opportunity to have a dig at us. Him and other gobshite were talking bollocks all the way through.

count yourself very very lucky you don't live over here,and have to put up with the prick every week.The bitterest man to have ever played for Liverpool ,He makes Lawro look like a supporter of dalglish proportions.Him and Beglin , 2 utter cunts

count yourself very very lucky you don't live over here,and have to put up with the prick every week.The bitterest man to have ever played for Liverpool ,He makes Lawro look like a supporter of dalglish proportions.Him and Beglin , 2 utter cunts

Beglin you can understand his bitterness to a degree but Liverpool never did any wrong to Houghton whatsoever so i dont know why he act the way he does

I really liked what I saw from Paletta. Looks like an no-nonsense Argie defender. Will be perfect for the Premiership.

I thougt Pennant and Bellamy did well too. Their pace and skill will be a great asset.

But Reina needs to work on his finishing!! ;)

IMO:-

Played very well: Paletta, Bellamy, Garcia (for the whole 20 mins), Fowler and Pennant (which I'm glad to say. :P) Thought Anderson Riise Aurelio and Momo had good games too.

Fowler and Bellamy are really playing well together, and Pennant seemed to link up well with Bellamy too . Not too arsed about the score, was good to see some of our new signings.

Rafa says Aurelio has a thigh injury. Not good news. Looks an excellent player but already injured. Hope he's back soon.

Already worried about this fella, apparantly his attendance record at Valencia makes Kirkland look an ever present, ALWAYS injured i'm led to believe, very worrying.

what did houghton say in commentry to arouse such hostility

Agreed, somewhat mystifying innit. All I can recall was his generous appraisal of Pepe Reina as being as good a keeper as Peter Cech. I don't recall anything bitter or overly-negative that's for sure.

That's harsh. When we get lots of stick from so called know-it-alls on talksport he sticks up for us. He's well informed, intelligent and sympathetic. I do not agree at all with the way you're portraying him now.