You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Thank fuck for that...

Brownie

Wouldn't go that far! Think they culled crapspouters to try and improve the standard of debate on the forum and lessen the number of needless bullshit threads.

Remind me, why did you get the chop again?

I haven't got the slightest clue why I got banned.

sure I talk a lot shit, who doesn't that why it's called a FORUM.

YWNA have a warning bar ( O_o ) five blue bars, for every red you get banned

well I got slapped with an indefinate ban with not a single red bar, after 4,000 posts on the site. didn't insult anyone, didn't post anything controversal.

was like walking on eggshells on that site.

shame really there are LOADS of lads from the old koptalk days that I really liked.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YWNA have a warning bar ( O_o ) five blue bars, for ever red you get banned

well I got slapped with an indefinate ban with not a single red bar, after 4,000 posts on the site. didn't insult anyone, didn't post anything controversal.

shame really there are LOADS of lads from the old koptalk days that I really liked.

Stop fucking crying man, you sound gay.

To be honest mate RAOTL is not normally like that - It's probbo the best for 'lads at the match' stuff (which is possibly why someone said it's a Royston-Vasey-esque).

I think that because so many on there saw what went on last week at OT, and have generally just had enough with the difference between Anfield and OT when we play, they are spouting off about it - they are generally your usual suspects at the match, who have had enough and will be having a go at the Mancs for once as it's built up recent, when normally they are too busy getting bladdered.

Agree with that.

The vast majority of lads on that site (YNWA) are sound. There are two that are absolutely cunts though, but it doesn't detract away from being a decent site. It's a shame that it's little Hitler regime so often takes away from good parts of it.

Have always liked RAWK, very good site with good posters. It's sometimes good to go there a few hours after a game and read just one thread of post match talk, but again rules are a little strict for my liking.

At least here you can call someone (you know who you are) a cunt and not get bitch slapped for 'personal abuse'.

Just fuck off will you with your wittering

YWNA have a warning bar ( O_o ) five blue bars, for every red you get banned

I would have banned you cos i spent ages trying to decipher your speeling mistaks. Did my head that did neil. Apart from that you were alright and you were right about mori and crouch being paired so fair play

I would have banned you cos i spent ages trying to decipher your speeling mistaks. Did my head that did neil. Apart from that you were alright and you were right about mori and crouch being paired so fair play

...and carra moving into the middle

...and getting someone with more mobility than didi

...and getting better results without owen

...and losing away because we had no one to hold up the ball

:whistle:

Guest brendan

And you've never ever posited anything retarded, have you?

Guest brendan
Takes one to know one...

OOOOOF!

"takes one to know one!"

What a ZINGER! There's no come-back to that kind of quality!

Have mercy!

Fuck's sake, what a twat.

OOOOOF!

"takes one to know one!"

What a ZINGER! There's no come-back to that kind of quality!

Have mercy!

Fuck's sake, what a twat.

I know i'm quality aren't I?

Why are all of your posts written in the same tone? You seem to love arguing amongst fellow Reds. Fuck off back to Koptalk if that's what you want to do.

loads of people said about carra

Xabi isn't more mobile than didi

you know we're searching for a goalscorer and benitez tried to get owen in the summer

yep but again loads said that.

Guest brendan
I know i'm quality aren't I.

Why are all of your posts written in the same tone? You seem to love arguing amongst fellow Reds. Fuck off back to Koptalk if that's what you want to do.

Tsk. You butted in on me gently ribbing ol' spidey, who I "know" from ages ago.

I'll talk to you normally if you want. What about?