You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Player of the month

kop

Who's player of the month - November?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who's player of the month - November?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deffo Carra. Where would we be without him? His allround play is so superb by now, we don't even notice anymore.

Crouch has done well, but he needs a couple of goals before he wins this one.

He will win the January one. I've predicted 10 Crouch-goals before the end of January (some of them might come when we win the greatest team on earth cup in december, so that leaves January for mr. Crouch to grab a player of the month award :yes:)

Gerrard has been getting better and better - and has been brilliant on the right flank giving us some balance at last!

Carra and Crouch get a mention though, Carra had been his usual solid self and crouch, though it would be nice if he scored, has been playing brilliantly and has really added value to the team

Okay then; We have Rafa as manager of the month, and obviously Liverpool as team of the month, but who would you pick as the player of the month?

I voted for Hyppia, as a bit of recognition that he's back to his old form and it takes two defenders to form a partnership. Can't believe how many people have voted for Crouchie. What are you going to be like when he starts putting them away?

He will win the January one. I've predicted 10 Crouch-goals before the end of January (some of them might come when we win the greatest team on earth cup in december, so that leaves January for mr. Crouch to grab a player of the month award :yes:)

When we become World Champions do we become Universe Champions by default?

That`s a hard one, because it`s not like one player is playing out of his skin. I think it`s the result of a more balanced side. And the results of how Rafa wants to build his team. The defence has been very good. Reina, although not tested much, has dealt with everything thrown at him. Carra is just so consistently Carra good. Gerrard has been very good. And it`s a sign of a better balanced team, that Gerrard does`nt have to play out of his skin for us to get results.

For me it has to be Carra. Because of his consistent performances at such a high level. He certainly deserves one!

Hyypia. He seems to have got back on top of his game over the last month, and has been consistently excellent.

I think Sami still makes to many mistakes and is often having problems because of his lack of pace.

Thre is no doubt - Gerrard is playing on another level - but we also expect so much from him - but he has been brilliant - also as a captain!

Judging by this vote Rafa isn't even in the running for manager of the month. Dont know whether these votes count for anything, but have a look at who people have voted for manager of the month so far!

http://www.premierleague.com/monthlyaward/vote.html

And while your looking, vote Rafa. Not that it matters as long as we're getting results, but it'd be nice for him to have some recognition seeing as we were the only team to have a 100% record in November.

I've gone for Gerrard as his individual performances have been very good, but his team play has been awesome. I'm so pleased to see him following instructions without moaning and then Rafa's decision being born out by better results.

I could easily have gone for Reina, Carra or Crouch as they've all been instrumental in our better defensive play and better retention of the ball, but none of them has contributed as much as Gerrard. A season or two of this and I might be able to bring myself to sing his name at Anfield again.

I've gone for Gerrard as his individual performances have been very good, but his team play has been awesome. I'm so pleased to see him following instructions without moaning and then Rafa's decision being born out by better results.

I could easily have gone for Reina, Carra or Crouch as they've all been instrumental in our better defensive play and better retention of the ball, but none of them has contributed as much as Gerrard. A season or two of this and I might be able to bring myself to sing his name at Anfield again.

Gerrard-kiss-arse!