You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liz fucking Truss then.....

Bjornebye

They've absolutely crushed my shares ISA these last 2 weeks. It's only small fry but it's still a kicker. However, if you're looking at a 30/40% hit to your pension pot you must be absolutely gutted. Most of them vote for this shower, I'm amazed that their vote share is still holding at the mid-20s. I've not known any leader quite set fire to their own economy in such a way. 

1 hour ago, skend04 said:

They've absolutely crushed my shares ISA these last 2 weeks. It's only small fry but it's still a kicker. However, if you're looking at a 30/40% hit to your pension pot you must be absolutely gutted. Most of them vote for this shower, I'm amazed that their vote share is still holding at the mid-20s. I've not known any leader quite set fire to their own economy in such a way. 

Weird isn’t it, daft as it sounds I don’t think she gets Christmas out of it. 

9 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

She’s bloody awful. But, is it acceptable to say that she’s got a decent rack on her? 

The only decent rack will be the one she’s stretched on.

5 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Oh wow Sarah Olney the Lib Dem, I used to work with her in London years back. Really lovely woman always decent and credible. 

I doubt you'll reply seeing as I'm on ignore but what is she like as a Lib Strontz? 

You’re on ignore from @Strontium?

4 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

How I'd love Labour and Lib Dems to form a coalition for the next 50 years, just to keep those murdering cunts from power. 

Can’t speak for the wider party but having just finished Browns book they apparently had no intention whatsoever of forming a coalition with Labour in 2010. Brown says he tried to warn Clegg that

they would destroy Europe and would finish the Lib Dems, all to no avail. That’s only one side of the story mind. 

8 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Can’t speak for the wider party but having just finished Browns book they apparently had no intention whatsoever of forming a coalition with Labour in 2010. Brown says he tried to warn Clegg that

they would destroy Europe and would finish the Lib Dems, all to no avail. That’s only one side of the story mind. 

The correct side.