Quantcast
I am fucking done. FUCK VAR - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
BeefStroganoff

I am fucking done. FUCK VAR

14 hours ago, SlugTrail said:

VAR is shit, it isn't as sold on the tin. But everyone is getting screwed by it. Let's not blame today on VAR. Today was on the players, they have become mentally weak. 

VAR is not corrupt, we are not Everton there is not power that be holding us back. VAR is unfortunately run by the incompetent pricks that have been fucking up our reffing for years.

It does need to be more transparent, let people know what the threshold is for errors. Let us hear the conversations between the refs and that guy watching the video screen. 

None of this will get better until until they have an independent body monitoring the screens instead of the useless pricks we currently have.

17 hours ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Was it just me or did you get the feeling that the authorities were really looking for something to give through that period of play? It was making the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end, seriously it made me feel uneasy.

I can accept when we are shite or we make errors, thats on us, but this was dark.

Also the way VAR spends its time on OUR DECISIONS, the goal against Spurs the other week, the stuff today, yet when its about things possibly being in our favour we don't get the VAR treatment. Its horrific and very, very obvious.

Yesterday VAR was used to overturn a penalty decision awarded against us. How do you explain that ? 

I've not watched any football for several weeks and along with putting Gnasher on ignore it's been really good for my nerves. The way VAR is applied with no consistency, especially in our matches, is just mind boggling. Really does highlight how the officiating isn't fit for purpose. Referees are making decisions that affect results and the most that happens is "they get taken out of the firing line" for a weekend.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Yesterday VAR was used to overturn a penalty decision awarded against us. How do you explain that ? 

Because the foul was outside the box, the offside was then fucked up on the goal, the line goes through his upper arm half way up whilst being just outside Bobby's boot, not corrupt just halfwits doing a piss poor job.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Because that was about a foot outside the box, not even they could get away with that. 

The real question should be how the fuck can a professional referee see that and decide its a pen in the first place 

15 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

VAR was used yesterday to overturn a penalty decision against us. 

The fact he blew for it shows mancunian referee Taylor should not be with a mile of Liverpool games. Its a constant thing with Taylor involved with our games.

• Upvote 1

Was penalty he original decision by the ref? I thought he gave a free kick and VAR was trying its best to upgrade it to a penalty - like the one that was given against Sheffield United. 

The level of scrutiny when it is something potentially against our favour is clearly perceptible. Like the Spurs goal that was ruled out recently and even the winner that was scored at Anfield against them was scrutinised.

And then there are the blatant fouls in the penalty box that just get ignored without being checked - Klopp alluded to one against Southampton where he said that he asked the 4th official who told him they had already checked it - within a matter of seconds!

29 minutes ago, ManéMan said:

Was penalty he original decision by the ref? I thought he gave a free kick and VAR was trying its best to upgrade it to a penalty - like the one that was given against Sheffield United. 

The level of scrutiny when it is something potentially against our favour is clearly perceptible. Like the Spurs goal that was ruled out recently and even the winner that was scored at Anfield against them was scrutinised.

And then there are the blatant fouls in the penalty box that just get ignored without being checked - Klopp alluded to one against Southampton where he said that he asked the 4th official who told him they had already checked it - within a matter of seconds!

But yesterday it was the exact opposite of what you are describing. The ref gave the penalty against us and it was overturned by VAR.This illustrates my point, these allegations of bias and corruption are being thrown about without any evidence and as with this case, in direct contradiction of what actually happened. 

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

The fact he blew for it shows mancunian referee Taylor should not be with a mile of Liverpool games. Its a constant thing with Taylor involved with our games.

The foul was about 2 inches from the penalty box line in a crowd of 3 players and at speed. It’s a big reach to call such a marginal decision evidence of bias. 

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Because that was about a foot outside the box, not even they could get away with that. 

The real question should be how the fuck can a professional referee see that and decide its a pen in the first place 

It’s not a foot, it’s about 3 inches. Watch it again. 

1 hour ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Taylor didn't give a penalty he gave a freekick. It was VAR that checked for a penalty.

1 hour ago, ManéMan said:

He did give a free kick. The commentator got it wrong. It was VAR that did a check to see if it was on the line, very similar to Fabinho against Sheff UTD. They couldnt justify that so the free kick stood. Got us on the next play though.

BTW Atwell was the guy responsible for the penalty at Brighton with Wellbeck.

15 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

It’s not a foot, it’s about 3 inches. Watch it again. 

Ok so you can explain these for us all then?

Fabinho pen against Sheff Utd

Salah goal against Brighton

Henderson goal against Everton

VDV offside against Everton

Salah disallowed goal vs Spurs

Wellbeck incident at Brighton

Ashley Barnes challenge vs Mane challenge

Need i go on?

8 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

He did give a free kick. The commentator got it wrong. It was VAR that did a check to see if it was on the line, very similar to Fabinho against Sheff UTD. They couldnt justify that so the free kick stood. Got us on the next play though.

BTW Atwell was the guy responsible for the penalty at Brighton with Wellbeck.

“Got us” implies you think it’s all deliberate. ? We could debate this all day but my point is we were shit yesterday and the 2nd and 3rd goals were awful defending. If you react to a defeat like that where we were completely shit by claiming corruption you just cheapen the game until it becomes like wrestling or watching the Harlem globetrotters. Is that the future you want ? We can play shit but we can’t possibly be beaten becuase every lfc fan will say it’s corruption if we do. 

4 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Ok so you can explain these for us all then?

Fabinho pen against Sheff Utd

Salah goal against Brighton

Henderson goal against Everton

VDV offside against Everton

Salah disallowed goal vs Spurs

Wellbeck incident at Brighton

Ashley Barnes challenge vs Mane challenge

Need i go on?

But are you saying it’s deliberate and if so why ? 

I could be wrong but I thought the ref have a free kick, I think the confusion was because when it when yo VAR Vardy grabbed the ball to take the penalty, but I think this was more gamesmanship/trying to influence the decision

Another example is the incident early on in yesterday's game when Salah was fouled in the box. It was a blatant kick but VAR didn't appear to even consider checking it. But in the game vs Fulham they were checking for the slightest touch by Fabinho for literally minutes before deciding against it.

In the same match for the Fulham goal there was a blatant push on Salah directly before the goal that didnt even get looked at but I'm certain if we had scored that it would've been overruled without hesitation. 

6 minutes ago, ManéMan said:

Another example is the incident early on in yesterday's game when Salah was fouled in the box. It was a blatant kick but VAR didn't appear to even consider checking it. But in the game vs Fulham they were checking for the slightest touch by Fabinho for literally minutes before deciding against it.

In the same match for the Fulham goal there was a blatant push on Salah directly before the goal that didnt even get looked at but I'm certain if we had scored that it would've been overruled without hesitation. 

I don’t quite follow your last sentence but you seems to be speculating that VAr would have overturned something in a hypothetical scenario then claiming this is evidence of bias. As I said to @BeefStroganoff the two questions that nobody is answering are ;

1. why would the premier league be systematically bias against one of their main attractions and sources of tv revenue ?

2. how is this bias implemented? Are refs told by somebody from the premier league in a secret meeting to give decisions against us and if so why do they all acquiesce without complaint or whistle blowing ? 

nobody can answer these questions becuase it’s just petulant nonsense. We lost a game becuase we were shit, end of. 

Four refs noted for their bias against us on a charity jaunt to Indonesia canoodling with young female caddies. A couple more who genuinely never give us a thing, so half a dozen well placed well paid officials. Pay offs, betting syndicates, not beyond the realms. Let’s be clear here we are being fucking cheated. It is virtually every game.

7 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Four refs noted for their bias against us on a charity jaunt to Indonesia canoodling with young female caddies....

Care to expan on this? First I'm hearing of it.

Why where Juventus demoted several seasons ago?

Anybody who thinks a multi billion dollar industry can't be manipulated - well I'm sorry you are naive in the extreme.

Mike Riley is in charge of PGMOL. He hated Liverpool with an absolute passion when he reffed, and loved Utd. Now he calls the shots. David Coote was roasted by Andy Robertson last season after 1-1 draw with Burnley when Robertson gave him a dressing down. Next time he was in charge was the Goodison derby where he failed on VAR with VDV and the winning goal. He's best pals with Friend, Attwell and Atkinson amongst others (see what the post above me is referring too). Its not beyond the realms of possibility that this season they decided to teach a certain team a lesson.

Failing that, our overloads where the main instigators in a breakaway league idea which wouldn't have sat well with any governing body.

IT AINT THAT HARD.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Coote was with them too

People asking how it can be done, like things have happened for years, it only takes a handful of people. So it is possible. Something is not right.

Beyond VAR it’s the unpunished fouls in the final 3rd that kill any head of steam we might get going.

That Mane one yesterday was a joke and can join an ever growing list of grabbing, holding, strangling moves against our lads with no official willing to protect them.

I know some on here want to pretend it isn’t happening for whatever reason but I’ve seen enough games this season to conclude it’s beyond incompetence. It’s a pattern now and patterns are normally formed by deliberate planning.